[Outdated] LoversRaperS - ShadowRunner\WappyOne - Don't Use

Having just upgraded from 1.50 to 1.61, I'm not sure I like the new calculation, specifically with regard to attacks from behind. Previously, if you were behind your target or they were knocked down, it didn't check their health or fatigue, which meant that my character had a decent chance of raping them when he hit them or I pressed 'n' (my settings were: base 60%, from behind +30%, knocked down 100%).

With version 1.61, if I switch dynamic mode off, my character does not have any chance of raping his  target unless their health is below the threshold, even if he's behind them or they are knocked down. If I switch dynamic mode on, my character still doesn't have much chance of raping his target when he is  behind them, because it doesn't apply the 'from behind' multiplier (which used to be a bonus) until after applying the health/fatigue modifiers. So even if my character is behind his target, their health needs to be around the threshold in order for the rape chance to be positive when it gets to apply the 'from behind' multiplier. And if I set it to 'set to 100%', this means that anybody who gets behind their target and taps them with a dagger for 1 point of damage will automatically rape them.

A side effect of this is that my character can no longer rape random citizens by sneaking up behind them and pressing 'n', which he could with version 1.50.

Personally, I think BackAttackSuccessRate and knocked should be applied to the base chance (PlayerSuccessRate or OtherSuccessRate) if they are not set to 'set to 100%' - in other words, before applying the health/fatigue modifiers.

Unless I'm completely misunderstanding and have got my settings completely wrong. Here's what I'm using:

Health threshold: 50%

Health rate: 2.0

Fatigue threshold: 100%

Fatigue rate: 0.5

Player success rate: 75%

NPC success rate: 25%

From behind modifier: 200%

Knocked down modifier: Set to 100%

Having just upgraded from 1.50 to 1.61, I'm not sure I like the new calculation, specifically with regard to attacks from behind. Previously, if you were behind your target or they were knocked down, it didn't check their health or fatigue, which meant that my character had a decent chance of raping them when he hit them or I pressed 'n' (my settings were: base 60%, from behind +30%, knocked down 100%).

With version 1.61, if I switch dynamic mode off, my character does not have any chance of raping his  target unless their health is below the threshold, even if he's behind them or they are knocked down.

Realized a day or two ago that with the new calculations Incapacitated was not being checked at all if health/fatigue failed threshold, and they probably should.  Back attacks ignoring it was kind of a bug in the old calculation (which was a giant mess).  However, for your situation, undetected sneaking (from any direction) should always be a 100% success chance for the player for either the 'Rape (Contact)' ability or the hotkey.  If it isn't, that's a bug.

Had originally planned to allow the bonuses to be either multiplicative or additive in the new calculations but settled on multiplicative only to try to keep from over-complicating things.  Might need to reconsider that, will think on it.

Been busy with another project over the last week so haven't made any progress on RaperS lately.  Should be done hopefully today and will get started on 1.62.

With version 1.61, if I switch dynamic mode off, my character does not have any chance of raping his  target unless their health is below the threshold, even if he's behind them or they are knocked down.

Realized a day or two ago that with the new calculations Incapacitated was not being checked at all if health/fatigue failed threshold, and they probably should.  Back attacks ignoring it was kind of a bug in the old calculation (which was a giant mess).  However, for your situation, undetected sneaking (from any direction) should always be a 100% success chance for the player for either the 'Rape (Contact)' ability or the hotkey.  If it isn't, that's a bug.

I knew I was missing something. Yes, if you are undetected by your target, the attempt will succeed, even when the 'normal' chance calculation is -252%

:blink:

:ph34r:

I've played around with the _Motion.ini file this time and have a few questions about it:

- I've noticed you can include the same animation (number) in the very same string; if I include the same animation twice instead of only once does this animation gets picked twice as many times as an animation that's only once in the string? It's quite troublesome to test this theory but it seems to work that way.

- Ah, nevermind, I've think I've figured out how the non-futa female->female thing works.

Suggestions:

- Maybe along with the necroraping a new type of Bad End can be included? Lets give it the fancy name Necroperpeturape. :P It would work the same way as Perpeturape but the PC is not kept alive; instead the necrorape animations would be used on them. One problem I see is that dead actors may not be allowed to have followers.

- About clothing/armor affecting rape chance; some other mods check for the weight of the clothing worn by an actor to determine if it's clothing, light armor or heavy armor. A similar thing could be done here by allowing heavier clothing more protection against rape because it's harder strip someone from a platemail armor than some clothes.

edit:

Loverslab had a hickup and posted my post three times, deleted the other ones.

Been busy with another project over the last week so haven't made any progress on RaperS lately.  Should be done hopefully today and will get started on 1.62.

HUGE Thanks WappyOne, to take time out of your busy schedule to bring Lovers Creatures 2.0 to Lovers Lab! 

You can read more about what had WappyOne distracted for the last week here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14619-lovers-creatures-20/

I can't thank you enough WappyOne for your above and beyond the call of duty efforts!!! :D

I've played around with the _Motion.ini file this time and have a few questions about it:

- I've noticed you can include the same animation (number) in the very same string; if I include the same animation twice instead of only once does this animation gets picked twice as many times as an animation that's only once in the string? It's quite troublesome to test this theory but it seems to work that way.

- Ah, nevermind, I think I've figured out how the non-futa female->female thing works.

Suggestions:

- Maybe along with the necroraping a new type of Bad End can be included? Lets give it the fancy name Necroperpeturape. :P It would work the same way as Perpeturape but the PC is not kept alive; instead the necrorape animations would be used on them. One problem I see is that dead actors may not be allowed to have followers.

- About clothing/armor affecting rape chance; some other mods check for the weight of the clothing worn by an actor to determine if it's clothing, light armor or heavy armor. A similar thing could be done here by allowing heavier clothing more protection against rape because it's harder strip someone from a platemail armor than some clothes.

Yes, including the same animation in a string will double/triple/etc. its chances of being used.

When I was initially working on bad ends player death was included.  It ended up being problematic because the camera ends up being forever locked on the player's feet once that occurs.

Current thoughts are to use armor durability % as a penalty to rape chance.  Heavy armor would have an advantage here as they all have higher durability than light. As for clothing I'm thinking of making it count as 25% armor coverage if present, scaled by BreakArmor reporting of clothing health if installed.

When I was initially working on bad ends player death was included.  It ended up being problematic because the camera ends up being forever locked on the player's feet once that occurs.

Hm, I remembered LoversNecrophilia didn't had this problem so I dug it out from the depths of my hard drive and tested if my memory played a trick on me; nope, somehow the developer of Necrophilia found a way to enable the camera after the PC has died.

Because I haven't found a the original file anywhere on Loverslab I've included it as an attachment.

LoversNecrophilia.7z

Does the plugin require anything ? 

I believe it caused an error message whenever I engage in "normal" sex that says:

"xloverspkrgetmotionparambysposindex not found spos=0"

And also after loading a save a message appears in the corner says something like:

"[WARN] Tamago club detected mod indices changed , resolved 13 ref id's"

I believe it caused an error message whenever I engage in "normal" sex that says:

And also after loading a save a message appears in the corner says something like:

You didn't copy the correct loversrapers_motion.ini into data\ini.  Do that and use the 'Rape Settings - Master' to reload motion settings.

The second warning is given from Tamago club whenever a mod is added or removed as it keeps track of all mods in case NPCs from a mod are a parent.  It can be safely ignored (Just don't change Tamago's order itself by putting a new .esm master before it.)

You didn't copy the correct loversrapers_motion.ini into data\ini.  Do that and use the 'Rape Settings - Master' to reload motion settings.

The second warning is given from Tamago club whenever a mod is added or removed as it keeps track of all mods in case NPCs from a mod are a parent.  It can be safely ignored (Just don't change Tamago's order itself by putting a new .esm master before it.)

Okay, I did that now.

I loaded the Motion settings throught the master spell and initiated the sex, still get the error...

Could it be something else ?

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  All Natural Base.esm  [Version 1.34]
03  Lovers with PK.esm
04  BreakUndies.esm
05  TamagoClub.esm
06  HiyokoClub.esm
07  LoversCreature.esm
08  x117race.esm
09  UndiesUnderneath.esm
0A  HrmnsOblivionScriptOptimizationv1.0.esp
0B  nVidia Black Screen Fix.esp  [Version 1.0.0]
0C  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.4.3]
0D  UOPS Additional Changes.esp
0E  UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp  [Version 1.0.0]
0F  Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
10  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
11  All Natural.esp  [Version 1.34]
12  All Natural - SI.esp  [Version 1.34]
13  Immersive Interiors.esp  [Version 0.8.1]
14  Idle Dialogue.esp  [Version 1.3]
15  All Natural - Real Lights.esp  [Version 1.34]
16  Populated Prisons.esp
17  kuerteeCleanUp.esp
18  Oblivion Graphics Extender Support.esp  [Version 0.42]
19  P1DlookHereYou.esp
1A  DLCHorseArmor.esp
1B  DLCOrrery.esp
1C  DLCVileLair.esp
1D  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
1E  DLCSpellTomes.esp
**  EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
1F  VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
20  1SB_SisterNightfallOutfit.esp
21  alllll61s-Templar armors beta 0.9.esp
22  Bad Lady.esp
23  BWisteria.esp
24  DarkSaintHGEC.esp
25  DarkIllusionArmor.esp
26  Diano2_UltraLite.esp
27  FLY Armor and Clothing - Non-replacers.esp
28  GGBDDCW.esp
29  HentaiEveriaArmor.esp
2A  Lady Apella.esp
2B  Lady Underwear.esp
2C  Lady Witch.esp
2D  Queensarmory.esp
2E  Silverlight Armor by Jojjo.esp
2F  tona_clothes_and_underwear_v2.esp
30  Underworld Armor.esp
31  UU_Female_Undies.esp
32  1SB_LethalMajestyOutfit.esp
33  BlackRoseWitch.esp
34  Blood Mage.esp
35  Bodysuit and Garter.esp
36  Dollparts' Wild Flower Corsets of Cyrodiil.esp
37  OHTeheavy4.esp
38  R18PN - Amy Armor Set.esp
39  R18PN - Heilige Mutter Armor.esp
3A  R18PN - Lingeries.esp
3B  R18PN - Mizugi set.esp
3C  R18PN - Schatten lauf Amr.esp
3D  DianoArmor2.esp
3E  DLCThievesDen.esp
3F  Ivellon.esp  [Version 1.8]
40  TalosBridgeGateHouse.esp
41  Tavern-Goers 2.esp
42  Tona's_ModsStore.esp
43  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
44  DLCFrostcrag.esp
45  Knights.esp
**  EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
46  EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
47  RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
48  TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp
49  TamagoNews.esp
4A  TamagoShop.esp
4B  TamagoTopic.esp
4C  TamagoConfide.esp
4D  LoversTamagoClub.esp
4E  LoversEncounter.esp
4F  HiyokoGenerator.esp
50  HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp
51  TamagoSetBody.esp
52  LoversAdultYield.esp
53  LoversCalm.esp
54  LoversSoundCreature.esp  [Version 0.1.0]
55  LoversFSE.esp
56  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
57  LoversHooker.esp  [Version 2.2]
58  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
59  LoversRaperS.esp
5A  LoversPayBandit.esp
5B  LoversPower.esp
5C  LoversUtilityFunctions.esp
5D  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96]
5E  LoversBitch.esp
5F  LoversCreature.esp
60  Lovers with PK Extender.esp  [Version 2.4.3]
**  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp
**  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Scale.esp
61  LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp
62  LoversBackup2.esp
63  LoversStopCombatEx.esp
64  LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
65  LoversMagic.esp
66  LoversMB2.esp
67  LoversTrueCrime.esp
68  LoversStripper.esp
69  LoversMotionsNT.esp
6A  LoversWhiteCatCourier.esp
6B  666_Modified_Contraception_esp_1_0.esp
6C  PlayerSlaveEncounters_v0.56.esp
6D  Nudeshy X.esp
6E  Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
6F  EnchantmentMastery.esp
70  SetBody.esp
71  AutoSetBody.esp
72  RenGuardOverhaul.esp
73  CTAddPose_gobu.esp
74  CTAddPose_DskPose.esp
75  CTAddPose_Mfethi.esp
76  CTAddPose_Merged.esp
77  CTAddPose_DskeroriPose.esp
78  CTAddPose_Dskerori-2Pose.esp
79  CTAddPose_2ch_Hentai.esp
7A  NoMaaM_BBB.esp
7B  Moonshadow Elves - Sc.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
**  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
++  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
7C  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
++  EVE_KhajiitFix.esp
7D  QTdof.esp
7E  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
7F  BreakArmor.esp  [Version 1.10.e]
80  zBUArmors.esp
81  BU_Disabler.esp
82  LoversBreakArmor.esp
83  nudeshyceadb.esp  [Version 2.8.2]
84  nudeshynudejail.esp
85  LOPELF1+2.esp
86  Hearing Damage.esp
87  BitchTattoo.esp
88  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
89  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Okay, I did that now.

I loaded the Motion settings throught the master spell and initiated the sex, still get the error...

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
03  Lovers with PK.esm
04  BreakUndies.esm
05  TamagoClub.esm
06  HiyokoClub.esm
07  LoversCreature.esm
08  x117race.esm
09  UndiesUnderneath.esm
17  kuerteeCleanUp.esp
19  P1DlookHereYou.esp
1A  DLCHorseArmor.esp
1B  DLCOrrery.esp
1C  DLCVileLair.esp
1D  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
1E  DLCSpellTomes.esp
1F  VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
22  Bad Lady.esp
23  BWisteria.esp
24  DarkSaintHGEC.esp
26  Diano2_UltraLite.esp
28  GGBDDCW.esp
2A  Lady Apella.esp
2B  Lady Underwear.esp
2C  Lady Witch.esp
2D  Queensarmory.esp
30  Underworld Armor.esp
31  UU_Female_Undies.esp
33  BlackRoseWitch.esp
34  Blood Mage.esp
37  OHTeheavy4.esp
3D  DianoArmor2.esp
3E  DLCThievesDen.esp
41  Tavern-Goers 2.esp
42  Tona's_ModsStore.esp
44  DLCFrostcrag.esp
45  Knights.esp
47  RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
49  TamagoNews.esp
4A  TamagoShop.esp
4B  TamagoTopic.esp
4C  TamagoConfide.esp
4D  LoversTamagoClub.esp
4E  LoversEncounter.esp
4F  HiyokoGenerator.esp
51  TamagoSetBody.esp
52  LoversAdultYield.esp
53  LoversCalm.esp
55  LoversFSE.esp
59  LoversRaperS.esp
5A  LoversPayBandit.esp
5B  LoversPower.esp
5E  LoversBitch.esp
5F  LoversCreature.esp
62  LoversBackup2.esp
65  LoversMagic.esp
66  LoversMB2.esp
67  LoversTrueCrime.esp
68  LoversStripper.esp
69  LoversMotionsNT.esp
6D  Nudeshy X.esp
70  SetBody.esp
71  AutoSetBody.esp
72  RenGuardOverhaul.esp
73  CTAddPose_gobu.esp
75  CTAddPose_Mfethi.esp
76  CTAddPose_Merged.esp
7A  NoMaaM_BBB.esp
++  EVE_KhajiitFix.esp
7D  QTdof.esp
7E  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
80  zBUArmors.esp
81  BU_Disabler.esp
82  LoversBreakArmor.esp
84  nudeshynudejail.esp
85  LOPELF1+2.esp
86  Hearing Damage.esp
87  BitchTattoo.esp

Should be working if the _motion.ini loads correctly.  You can try this console command which will cause RaperS to fall back to using standard positions:

set xLoversRaperSQuest.usePosArray to 0

1.62 Progress update, getting things done quicker than expected:

Necrorape: Working, with the exception that I haven't yet figured out how to override LoversVoice dialog with '. . .' for the victim. Audio moans on the victim are silenced, rekilling via the damage delay timer prevents stretching. Just needs new _motion.ini strings made up.

Strip/Drop via Lovers settings: Attempts to find a safe way to copy the NudeSettings array failed, but that turned out to be a good thing.  Tracing the array usage through Lovers I found the function Lovers uses to determine what to strip itself is accessible safely, and it (looks like it should) also handles Lovers BreakArmor mod exclusions.  So now both Strip & Drop settings do exactly what you have set in the main Lovers system.

Armor blocking rape: Decided to set this up like the (probably never used by anyone ever) Strength difference setting.  Average of upper+lower armor durability is calculated, and multiplied by this new setting as a penalty to rape chance.  If you have BreakArmor supported clothing on, it's durability counts as half that of armor (so 0-50%), otherwise clothing is counted as flat 25%.  Naked counts as -25% times this setting.

Misc: Chance to be raped display breaks it down by component. Backattack and incapacited are now split into multiplier and minimum chance. The minimum chance will override failed hp/fatigue threshold checks like pre-1.6 calculations. And a few other fixes.

TO-DO: Try to get the dialog override working.  Setup male->corpse and female->corpse _motion strings.  Test. Test. Test.

Need a volunteer to test that the BreakArmor clothing part is working right as I don't have BA installed and don't want to spend a couple days getting it working right! :P

For the necrorape, do you have animations that make sense? Like.. limp bodies?

There appear to be enough animations in the BBB pack in missionary, from behind, and cowgirl categories where the defender is either motionless or still enough to believe that all motions are a reaction to partner's movements.  Just have to go through and identify them all.

And then probably head over to the Animation Workshop thread to make sure those guys aren't bringing new life to our corpses in the relevant animations.

That would be bad.

WappyOne,

While I can't do it right at the moment I probably could adapt a few animations to more accurately reflect a dead person.  Say taking a face down prone animation like Daedra Sutra Animation 28 (or bbb pack 60) and splaying the legs\arms haphazardly and putting their head down on one side.  If there were other animations that were similar this would be fairly quick to do.  I probably could do a few animations starting Monday.  Depending on complexity it should be possible to alter 3-4 animations in one day......if you can find that many that make sense. 

Heck, this is the least I can offer you for all the help you have been!

Okay, I did that now.

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
03  Lovers with PK.esm
04  BreakUndies.esm
05  TamagoClub.esm
06  HiyokoClub.esm
07  LoversCreature.esm
08  x117race.esm
09  UndiesUnderneath.esm
17  kuerteeCleanUp.esp
19  P1DlookHereYou.esp
1A  DLCHorseArmor.esp
1B  DLCOrrery.esp
1C  DLCVileLair.esp
1D  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
1E  DLCSpellTomes.esp
1F  VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
22  Bad Lady.esp
23  BWisteria.esp
24  DarkSaintHGEC.esp
26  Diano2_UltraLite.esp
28  GGBDDCW.esp
2A  Lady Apella.esp
2B  Lady Underwear.esp
2C  Lady Witch.esp
2D  Queensarmory.esp
30  Underworld Armor.esp
31  UU_Female_Undies.esp
33  BlackRoseWitch.esp
34  Blood Mage.esp
37  OHTeheavy4.esp
3D  DianoArmor2.esp
3E  DLCThievesDen.esp
41  Tavern-Goers 2.esp
42  Tona's_ModsStore.esp
44  DLCFrostcrag.esp
45  Knights.esp
47  RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
49  TamagoNews.esp
4A  TamagoShop.esp
4B  TamagoTopic.esp
4C  TamagoConfide.esp
4D  LoversTamagoClub.esp
4E  LoversEncounter.esp
4F  HiyokoGenerator.esp
51  TamagoSetBody.esp
52  LoversAdultYield.esp
53  LoversCalm.esp
55  LoversFSE.esp
59  LoversRaperS.esp
5A  LoversPayBandit.esp
5B  LoversPower.esp
5E  LoversBitch.esp
5F  LoversCreature.esp
62  LoversBackup2.esp
65  LoversMagic.esp
66  LoversMB2.esp
67  LoversTrueCrime.esp
68  LoversStripper.esp
69  LoversMotionsNT.esp
6D  Nudeshy X.esp
70  SetBody.esp
71  AutoSetBody.esp
72  RenGuardOverhaul.esp
73  CTAddPose_gobu.esp
75  CTAddPose_Mfethi.esp
76  CTAddPose_Merged.esp
7A  NoMaaM_BBB.esp
++  EVE_KhajiitFix.esp
7D  QTdof.esp
7E  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
80  zBUArmors.esp
81  BU_Disabler.esp
82  LoversBreakArmor.esp
84  nudeshynudejail.esp
85  LOPELF1+2.esp
86  Hearing Damage.esp
87  BitchTattoo.esp

Should be working if the _motion.ini loads correctly.  You can try this console command which will cause RaperS to fall back to using standard positions:

set xLoversRaperSQuest.usePosArray to 0

Tried it, didn't work either... Still getting the -

"LOVERS: ERROR!!

xloversPkrGetMotionParambysposindex not found spos=0

|OK|"

|OK|"

That is a PK Extender error and comes from you changing animations 20-23.  Those animations MUST have the setposgroup on 5 in the ini file or you will get that error.

|OK|"

That is a PK Extender error and comes from you changing animations 20-23.  Those animations MUST have the setposgroup on 5 in the ini file or you will get that error.

Thanks !!! It works now :) 

-Liked

If i set in the ini rape to NOT doing dommage is iy normal that sometimes I've got the message of "Death by Snu Snu" or other pop up telling my character dies ?

Then of course I'm forced to reload.

It's wieird because I like to play with an essential PC and I seems to have this message rather often.

I think I've got no other problem because other than this the mod is perfectly working.

If i set in the ini rape to NOT doing dommage is iy normal that sometimes I've got the message of "Death by Snu Snu" or other pop up telling my character dies ?

Then of course I'm forced to reload.

It's wieird because I like to play with an essential PC and I seems to have this message rather often.

I think I've got no other problem because other than this the mod is perfectly working.

Sounds like something is doing damage between when Lovers ends the sex animation (and your PC is non-essential for a moment), and fully standing up.  If death happens during that time RaperS will bring up the report even if it did not do the killing damage.

Made any progress regarding a less pedestrian quick recovery calculation?

Need a volunteer to test that the BreakArmor clothing part is working right as I don't have BA installed and don't want to spend a couple days getting it working right! :P

I can spare some time from the next week's Thursday onwards, so if you still need someone to test the changes at that time sent me a PM.

Made any progress regarding a less pedestrian quick recovery calculation?

I... uh... completely forgot about this.  Of course now that I think about it I know how to do it much more elegantly than the first attempt.

So I must have been subconsciously working on it the whole time.  Yeah.... that's it. <_<

1.62 posted.  Managed to squeeze most requests in there.

v3 Resource pack + BBB 11-200 is assumed as default now and you only need to copy an ini from a sub-folder if using v2.  Dialog overrides for Necrorape only work if RaperS is placed after LoversVoiceSSPplus in the load order.  Nothing will break if you don't do this, but corpses will be more chatty than expected. :D

Fantastic work Shadow/Wappy! Between this and Player Slave Encounters, Oblivion has legitimately interesting combat. Since picking up Oblivion again, I've been tweaking some Lovers mods for myself, but here's what I found helped RaperS:

1. Randomized "Bad Endings". It's much more fun to not know what's going to happen for your impending doom.

2. A rape damage multiplier. Doubling the damage done made rape much riskier. And I keep it at 100% chance, so it's a serious thread for my PC.

3. Not about RaperS specifically, but I tweaked PSE to allow a very low enslavement chance (3%), so that RaperS is the main way that my PC would become enslaved. The two mods go together very, very well like this. It'd be great to see more interaction between the mods.

Also, when reaching a "Bad Ending", it might help if there was some kind of combat suppressing script. My poor girl ends up beaten to death no matter what.