A not so little something I want to make for the Teratophilia mod that was made.

DatFluffyboi

Sooo, I've been digging the Sexbound mods lately, especially the latest Teratophilia mod by red3red and I wanna add a custom monster I made for it.
Well technically the monster already exist.... I'm just reworking the sprite. (Emphasis on reworking, not that great of a spriter ?) I have the sprite sheet of the mons already done for the over world and was gonna get to making the Sexbound Sprite sheet when I find the beast.... But I can get the monster to appear in world due to repeating monster file error... (Did I mention I'm not so good a coding ^_^') If there's a tutorial out there (Which I thought there was, but I can't find it...?) Can you link it to me so I can see what mistake I'm making? I really wanna add stuff to the community! :) Oh and here's the sprite sheet of the mons in mentions. I call them Milf Poptop and Mama Poptop! (Respectively ofcourse ;) ) [Note to self, I need to proofread my text]

milfpoptop.png

mamapoptop.png

1 hour ago, DatFluffyboi said:

Sooo, I've been digging the Sexbound mods lately, especially the latest Teratophilia mod by red3red and I wanna add a custom monster I made for it.
Well technically the monster already exist.... I'm just reworking the sprite. (Emphasis on reworking, not that great of a spriter ?) I have the sprite sheet of the mons already done for the over world and was gonna get to making the Sexbound Sprite sheet when I find the beast.... But I can get the monster to appear in world due to repeating monster file error... (Did I mention I'm not so good a coding ^_^') If there's a tutorial out there (Which I thought there was, but I can't find it...?) Can you link it to me so I can see what mistake I'm making? I really wanna add stuff to the community! :) Oh and here's the sprite sheet of the mons in mentions. I call them Milf Poptop and Mama Poptop! (Respectively ofcourse ;) ) [Note to self, I need to proofread my text]

Wow, and you call yourself a bad spriter? Then i am a absolutely horrific spriter.

Also, funny, someone requested something along these lines at one point: Monster supports, but when shot, they become monstergirls...

Though, a little heads up, i think you may need for sprites this big; These will likely not fit in the Sexbound animation sheets. Well, if its the same size as the adult-poptop sheet, then yeah, i had problems fitting those in the animations, and am still working on how to align then properly-- but, to be fair, if you went as far as getting it to load, then you just gotta change some names, files and folders, and you can get this monster to work just fine.

Sadly, basic Starbound tutorials aren't common, things like making a whole new biome are quite the trip...

Anyhow, i wouldn't mind helping users with creating such content. I think i've dropped my Discord ID somewhere along the line... anyhow, i can be contacted by red3dred#6559 on Discord.

Thanks for liking my work, thought I could do a tad bit better, and that kinda stinks that I might not be able to make them compatible with SxB's. I'm sending you a Friend request right now on discord. I also want to make a race, but haven't the slight clue on what race to make has that's not been already made yet. And I do want to make more monster Boy/Girls for the game as well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2019 at 2:01 AM, DatFluffyboi said:

i'm experimenting on the work right now, trying to add the thicc Poptops as a new monster you can encounter out in the biomes. I'm studying the Globaura files and seeing how the monster behavior works. I'll try to post something on here when I can.

Could always make them them humanoid hybrids resulting from the player impregnating or being impregnated by a poptop. Or splicing it as a kind of mad science experiment (spawn a filled capture pod) if people are a bit squicked about loving their daughter.

Archived