On 12/26/2023 at 6:19 PM, Kruggar said:

Yes. I use Troubles of Heroine elevenlabs patch 1.4.1 with TroublesofHeroineSAE2.8.2

Maybe this is the problem. If it changed a voice type of an actor who doesn't have the followers' dialog, they don't show up.

On 12/27/2023 at 4:11 AM, cheeze_whiz said:

The only dialogue Pirve has is something about losing his parents.

Since some quests have been reworked, you need to either start a new game or place the text file TOHUpdate from the mod archive to the Skyrim directory, and type bat TOHUpdate in the game itself in the console. He must give the new quest Heart of Darkness.

On 12/28/2023 at 9:39 PM, Jimmyjames65 said:

i cant get the mod to be recognised

Install the mod like any other, for example using a mod manager. Make sure you are using the correct LE or SE version. There are also additional files such as synthetic voices and add-ons for the DLCs.

On 12/29/2023 at 1:50 AM, zhuguannan said:

if i can simply skip the recruiting quests

Yes, it completes the recruitment quests and the purchase of a guild, although there are still tasks from the Jarl.

18 hours ago, Terazook said:

Any advice?

Skip more stages. I think I forgot that he is two NPCs.

15 hours ago, Maidenslayer said:

She walks away. 

I tested it and she stayed. Is she a follower at this time?

22 hours ago, Spectrons said:

How to start Real And False Heroes? The main quest is completed but the dialogue with the Jarl did not appear.

Dialog must appear after greybeards ritual passed. In my game quest had not started by dialog, so i started it from MCM quest menu (uncheck and check again)

But better do it after HighHrotgar.

After collecting the items for Slave Birthday Party I do not get a dialogue option to give Bruiser his items. Am I missing something? I was able to give items to the other NPCs without issue

On 1/2/2024 at 8:26 AM, TBDM said:

Am I missing something?

He needs Alto Wine, Horker Stew, Cooked Beef, Grilled Chicken Breast and 1000 Gold.

21 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

is there any version of POS Liquid Beggar in TOh dlc??

No. liquid beggars fits Fallout settings. But how do you add them to Tamriel? There is clean water flowing everywhere, snow and rain.

13 hours ago, frhghz said:

For some reason I can't add either 2.8.1 nor 2.8.2 to my modmanager ??

Does the manager not see the files or does an error occur? The only difference from the previous ones is that there is TOHUpdate next to Data.

9 hours ago, DSHV said:

Does the manager not see the files or does an error occur? The only difference from the previous ones is that there is TOHUpdate next to Data.

The manager sees the files but when I try to add them their status is declared incomplete.

13 hours ago, sanya56714 said:

mod delusional

How can it be delusional? It is not a living person, but just a set of code. It cannot be delusional or sane.

11 hours ago, frhghz said:

The manager sees the files but when I try to add them their status is declared incomplete.

What specific files are you installing and what version are you using?

2 hours ago, DSHV said:

Как это может быть бредом? Это не живой человек, а всего лишь набор кода. Оно не может быть бредовым или здравомыслящим.

Какие конкретно файлы вы устанавливаете и какую версию используете?

the mod was made through the ass, I don’t understand how to play it

I know a lot of people were wondering how to start From Hero to Zero; you start it by taking the first two neutral options when talking to the Jarl. You will then have the option to backtalk him which starts the quest.

EDIT: you might also need some kind of animations for sex with bears and falmer. If you don't, you will have to manually move some of the quest stages ahead with console commands. You can tell when an animation (and its related quest stage) fails because you will be put in third person mode but nothing happens.

Edited by SOSMarche
Updated for clarity
On 12/30/2023 at 4:52 AM, DSHV said:

Since some quests have been reworked, you need to either start a new game or place the text file TOHUpdate from the mod archive to the Skyrim directory, and type bat TOHUpdate in the game itself in the console. He must give the new quest Heart of Darkness.

I solved this by removing the English patch. I am guessing the dialogue was being overwritten. Removing it, and I got the quest.

I am getting a crash entering the Winking Skeever. Crash log attached. I did run it through the Crash Log decoder and it pointed out this mod, specifically "my doppelganger". I am guessing maybe my custom race?

crash-2024-01-05-02-14-29.log

Worked my way through most of the mod, skipping several parts I wasn't interested in.  But because of the Jordis and Iona quest lines, it will stay in my mod list for the foreseeable future.  The Jordis line is long but lots of fun, and is helped by Jordis being my fave follower anyway.  Overall it's a hoot watching her evolve from a very shy lass....

Thoroughly recommend the mod to everyone.  There will be something in here for all tastes.  The quests are well thought out and fun to play, and the MCM allows us to pick and choose our particular perversions.

3 hours ago, zigster999 said:

But because of the Jordis and Iona quest lines, it will stay in my mod list for the foreseeable future.  The Jordis line is long but lots of fun, and is helped by Jordis being my fave follower anyway.  Overall it's a hoot watching her evolve from a very shy lass...

"the foreseeable future"?

That is, what do you foresee in the contents of Jordis and Iona? ^^

On 1/4/2024 at 9:19 PM, SOSMarche said:

I know a lot of people were wondering how to start From Hero to Zero; you start it by taking the first two neutral options when talking to the Jarl. You will then have the option to backtalk him which starts the quest.

EDIT: you might also need some kind of animations for sex with bears and falmer. If you don't, you will have to manually move some of the quest stages ahead with console commands. You can tell when an animation (and its related quest stage) fails because you will be put in third person mode but nothing happens.

I had a blocking issue with From Hero to Zero. After the initial and progression with dialogues, I was taken to the room where the bear was. The sex was an infinite loop with no progression. I tried to see if there was an exit of some sort. I tried to kill the bear, and it was flagged and it could not die. The door was locked and could not find a key to unlock it. I have even cheated with the console command to "unlock" the door, but there was no exit, just a wall. I have even cheated again with "tcl" to cross the wall and .. I bumped into the wall. So, I loaded back a save and skipped the "Hero to Zero". 

On 1/4/2024 at 10:09 AM, DSHV said:

What specific files are you installing and what version are you using?

First I tried TroublesofHeroineLE2.8.2.rar

after I got an incomplete there I tried TroublesofHeroineLE2.8.1.rar, same result...

1 hour ago, SkyrimOne said:

I had a blocking issue with From Hero to Zero. After the initial and progression with dialogues, I was taken to the room where the bear was. The sex was an infinite loop with no progression. I tried to see if there was an exit of some sort. I tried to kill the bear, and it was flagged and it could not die. The door was locked and could not find a key to unlock it. I have even cheated with the console command to "unlock" the door, but there was no exit, just a wall. I have even cheated again with "tcl" to cross the wall and .. I bumped into the wall. So, I loaded back a save and skipped the "Hero to Zero". 

If you wait 24 hours, you'll be brought back to the Reasoner's Room

11 hours ago, killer905 said:

"the foreseeable future"?

That is, what do you foresee in the contents of Jordis and Iona? ^^

I'm one of those that try mods out then delete them afterwards.  But for me ToH is a keeper for the Jordis and Iona questlines alone, even without the other quests you have in the mod.  As for the future, I wouldn't mind seeing the Iona questline fleshed out a bit more.  Maybe the DB could use her as an 'entry fee' to get access to the Thieves Guild, Mages, the Dark Brotherhood, or Orc encampments.  She does love being a slave (in moderation) after all

Edited by zigster999
On 1/6/2024 at 3:01 AM, zigster999 said:

I'm one of those that try mods out then delete them afterwards.  But for me ToH is a keeper for the Jordis and Iona questlines alone, even without the other quests you have in the mod.  As for the future, I wouldn't mind seeing the Iona questline fleshed out a bit more.  Maybe the DB could use her as an 'entry fee' to get access to the Thieves Guild, Mages, the Dark Brotherhood, or Orc encampments.  She does love being a slave (in moderation) after all

Currently for Jordis foreseen potential content (if you remember what happened in the "Giant Woman" task) then you can guess what may await the Shy and naughty girl :3

As for Iona, her future as a conscious slave has not yet been written, but your ideas (as far as I understand them) would require modification of Vanilla quests. But who knows! Maybe her pussy will welcome a certain orc brute ^^

Edited by killer905
On 1/4/2024 at 4:07 PM, sanya56714 said:

the mod was made through the ass, I don’t understand how to play it

Like Interesting NPCs mod. You play the game and meet characters, new dialogue, scenes and quests. Some of the quest lines in the mod are quite large.

On 1/5/2024 at 6:51 AM, cheeze_whiz said:

I am guessing maybe my custom race?

Yes. Better disable this content in MCM.

On 1/5/2024 at 10:18 PM, Manjimon said:

Any plans on more stuff for Ysolda?

No plans. But maybe.

On 1/6/2024 at 2:44 AM, SkyrimOne said:

I had a blocking issue with From Hero to Zero.

The bear only rapes you if you approach his food. You can simply wait 25 hours near the door and teleport back.

On 1/6/2024 at 6:30 AM, danielcool20 said:

How to add ai voice and TOHAddonsFaceGenSE?

Just like any other mod. But I’m not entirely sure about AI voices, it’s better to ask in their topics.

i have TOH 2.8.2 and the merged dlc,, do i need an update for the dlc or do i just leave everything as is? also, are there any plans to implement all those patches into the main mod?? It's kinda confusing seeing all those links and trying to figure out which ones to download lol i think i have like 3 toh voice patches installed

Edit: actually, i have 5 toh voice patches installed lmaoo

Edited by LilSxmmy
On 1/3/2024 at 6:34 AM, DSHV said:

He needs Alto Wine, Horker Stew, Cooked Beef, Grilled Chicken Breast and 1000 Gold.

I have all that, what I'm saying is the dialogue option doesn't show up.