Sexout additional animations

Next one will be Gecko's. I wonder how i will have to do the fire gecko's maybe something with it's tails..

Maybe... Ideally not with its tails if you want my opinion. I'm reminded of the rat animation in Oblivion lovers creature which I never liked.

But i really appreciate the work ur doing, and i'm not one to stand in the way of modders or the majority. You do what you want :D

And thanks for the effort so far! :P

Next one will be Gecko's. I wonder how i will have to do the fire gecko's maybe something with it's tails..

Your words inspired me with the concept for an animation that utilizes the tail, but doesn't get all Oblivion Lovers Rat-like. Perhaps the tail could be used to restrain the victim, like, wrapped around the waist or a leg/the legs?

Here's a thought: What about animations for the creatures being in submissive positions (i.e. raped, being "ridden", etc...)? like for example, for canines, the creature is on their back and the (for example) woman is on top, straddling the dog's belly, with one hand on the bottom of the canines muzzle, holding the mouth and head to the ground and the other hand holding [you can guess what, likely] at the right angle for entry. I understand though that some creatures might be difficult to come up with semi-believable submissive poses for, but I'll keep thinking, if this sparks anyone's curiosity.:idea::s

EDIT:Ach! Double post! Sorry everyone.:(

I think the idea for the tail holding the victim down for the geckos is a fantastic idea! Now for the rape part...I was thinking something along the lines of an...ovipositor? Where they would plant the eggs in the victims. I have no idea on the fallout lore if there are different genders for geckos, but if not then that would be a great idea. Course, someone might have to make a mesh and texture for such a thing first.

I think the idea for the tail holding the victim down for the geckos is a fantastic idea! Now for the rape part...I was thinking something along the lines of an...ovipositor? Where they would plant the eggs in the victims. I have no idea on the fallout lore if there are different genders for geckos' date=' but if not then that would be a great idea. Course, someone might have to make a mesh and texture for such a thing first.

[/quote']

Well, there are some species of lizard which are capable of reproducing asexually when unable to acquire a mate.

Donkey, I've been watching your posts - really nice work! Although yeah, hahah... that lady looks horrifyin... and funny. Great to see you around and doing work, John.

This thread is great because we're seeing a lot of new animations and ideas, as well as the actual visual progress of you animators. Keep it up. :)

Also, I don't know, aren't Gecko tails pretty short and stocky? It seems pretty difficult, at least for me, to imagine them getting a good hold of a victim with it. I was thinking maybe something with the gecko "on top" using more of it's weight to hold them down? Pelvis to pelvis, with it's arm wrapped around the victim's mid-section, or something similar?

Also' date=' I don't know, aren't Gecko tails pretty short and stocky? It seems pretty difficult, at least for me, to imagine them getting a good hold of a victim with it.[/quote']

Oh! That is right, forgot about that. I don't see them too often in game.

I was thinking maybe something with the gecko "on top" using more of it's weight to hold them down? Pelvis to pelvis...

It also made me think again, what about something with the victim's shoulders on the ground, and the gecko using it's fore-claws to hold their legs apart and having one of it's hind feet on one of their arms, or something, with the victim belly-up?

Good to see you back. Looks like you have the same error i been having' date=' this has been bugging me for days.

This is your animation in game. :D This was the one i was working on for mirlurk.. :)

Anyway creatures seem alright. It's just the npc so far.

[/quote']

It's because the BoneExMat.txt is fucked up when you import 2 different skeleton types... to fix it, run blender 2 times so you get two instances of the program running. In the first one have the animation open that's bugged, in this case it would be the animation for the female, but it can be the animation for the creature, too. Open the txt editor in blender and find BoneExMat.txt. Then go to the second Blender window that you have open and import the skeleton.nif that is used for the buggy animation, open the BoneExMat.txt there too, copy everything in there and paste it into the BoneExMat.txt in the first Blender instance, the one where you have the bugged animation.

This will fix the problem.

Hey' date=' a maybe-stupid question: is it feasible to import/convert animations from Oblivion into Fallout? I know the skeleton, er, at least the meshes.. whatever it is, are somewhat different, but I thought it worth asking. There are just so many Lovers anims and I was thinking it might lighten the workload to pull a bit from them as well.

[/quote']

I saw this post, and the answer is yes it can be converted. But it is a very painful process. And allot can go wrong. The time i spend to only get 109 converted i could have spend creating other animations.

post-3-13597871313296_thumb.jpg

post-3-1359787131413_thumb.jpg

It depends if they used bake constraints. the animation above used bake constraints so i had to readjust 60 frames. then do the same for the defense side.

Some animations don't use that option and usually only need certain amounts of adjustments.

I don't use it either. since one mistake and i have to redo every frame again.

Just out of curiosity' date=' why would anyone use bake restraints then? What are the upsides to it?

(By the way that anim 109 looks really good, though the guy's lower back is a little... long? Anyway it would make a good anal position. :D)

[/quote']

Not sure, all i know it makes edits to every frame. so if your animation is 30 every frame will have to be edit afterwards.

This is the last conversion. I am gonna move back to creatures now. :P

post-3-13597871319094_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597871319652_thumb.jpg

Great to see you guys working on this. Nice to have you back too, Donkey.

Is there any chance of one of you uploading these new anims already merged into an esp or some such? I am pretty much a noob at actually doing anything technical with all this other than installing already-compiled mods.

Your gonna have to wait till Prideslayer releases a newer version of his sexout.esm He was going to include all of these plus more, in his upcoming modified version.

Your gonna have to wait till Prideslayer releases a newer version of his sexout.esm He was going to include all of these plus more' date=' in his upcoming modified version.[/quote']

If I know which monsters are going to be added I can add them into the Pregnancy code beforehand, Brahim, Cazadores, LakeLurks?

I'd like to se Q's Critters Mechanical Pony BitterCup later :)

So far we only had dog side of oblivion converted to new vegas, i converted both. so now they should match in-game, is it me or does the oblivion style animations look much better in new vegas ???

I included both blender files too.

Anyway i am taking a small break from animation my eyes hurts like hell. :)

post-3-13597871325058_thumb.jpg

Sweet Its cool to see that you have animations going to donkey. Now I'll just set back and let you do all the work. Just kidding! All I have right at the moment is 1 scorpion sex anims. I kinda wanted to no if it would even work first. I see the creature skeletons don't have a 3rd person camera and don't no if this will cause problems. Any hoo I made it back online and will get some stuff going tomorrow morning. Maybe???

By the way donkey if you take the scene root.001 skeleton and highlight all the bones in pose mode. Then in top view rotate the skeleton 180 degrees and lock it in place so both characters are staring at each other. Both characters will be facing each other in game. Hope that helps it took me awhile to figure it out when it ended up being so simple.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S7L1NA2U

Animations interchange between oblivion and fallout is very moddable. This will be handy when skyrim adult mods start coming out, and you need good animations fast. This will give wider range possible.

These are newvegas converted back to oblivion.

Donkey, I have a request!

In my work for sexoutV2/sexoutNG, there is an issue; there's no proper male masturbation animation.

The closest one I've found is _Male\IdleAnims\SexAmims\DynamicMastyM.kf which is in the normal sexout pack. Note it's sexaMims and not sexaNims -- just fyi. I'm not going to fix it right now as I don't want to roll a new data pack for sexout until everything is working, to avoid conflicts with the existing sexout.

Think you could take a look at that one and just fix it so it loops properly? I'm not sure if the dudes junk is lined up right either, I dnn't have a nude male body installed right now for the player so when I tested it he was in his underwear.

Thanks!

Donkey' date=' I have a request!

In my work for sexoutV2/sexoutNG, there is an issue; there's no proper male masturbation animation.

The closest one I've found is _Male\IdleAnims\SexAmims\DynamicMastyM.kf which is in the normal sexout pack. Note it's sexaMims and not sexaNims -- just fyi. I'm not going to fix it right now as I don't want to roll a new data pack for sexout until everything is working, to avoid conflicts with the existing sexout.

Think you could take a look at that one and just fix it so it loops properly? I'm not sure if the dudes junk is lined up right either, I dnn't have a nude male body installed right now for the player so when I tested it he was in his underwear.

Thanks!

[/quote']

I think i am going to recheck every single animation. I found a few that hasn't been adjusted correctly for new vegas. they don't have been changed to specialidle and still has clamp instead of loop

because of this, they will stand stop a moment then resume again.

But here is masturbation for male.

How is the new sexout.esm coming along ???

Donkey' date=' I have a request!

Thanks!

[/quote']

I think i am going to recheck every single animation. I found a few that hasn't been adjusted correctly for new vegas. they don't have been changed to specialidle and still has clamp instead of loop

because of this, they will stand stop a moment then resume again.

But here is masturbation for male.

How is the new sexout.esm coming along ???

Thanks bud!

The sexout ESM is making good progress. Having a glitch right now that I'm trying to get figured out, soon as that's done, a very alpha demo will follow pretty shortly.

Might not be until some time tomorrow though.