Sexout additional animations

Yes it can be done in Nifscope, but it should have been easier done in blender before even exporting. But since this was not the case all you need to to do,

Open Nifscope => Click on NiControllerSequence => Expand it and scroll all the way down. => Click on NITextKeyData => Smaller screen should have an option visible named Text keys click on it Expand it you should see only 2 currently click on Num Text Keys Double click on the 2 and change it to 4 and on the Text key you should see 2 green arrows pointing at each other right click it go to Array tab and use update,

and now you should have 4 texk keys available.

Now keep this in the same line Expample

Start is already alright go to the second and chnange it from End to StartLoop and keep the 000 like the start in check.

Click on the third and change it EndLoop keep the same numbers in check mine was 9.667

Go to the 4th and change it to END 9.667

It should look like this

Start

StartLoop

EndLoop

End

And save kf files.

Yes it can be done in Nifscope' date=' but it should have been easier done in blender before even exporting. But since this was not the case all you need to to do,

Open Nifscope => Click on NiControllerSequence => Expand it and scroll all the way down. => Click on NITextKeyData => Smaller screen should have an option visible named Text keys click on it Expand it you should see only 2 currently click on Num Text Keys Double click on the 2 and change it to 4 and on the Text key you should see 2 green arrows pointing at each other right click it go to Array tab and use update,

and now you should have 4 texk keys available.

Now keep this in the same line Expample

Start is already alright go to the second and chnange it from End to StartLoop and keep the 000 like the start in check.

Click on the third and change it EndLoop keep the same numbers in check mine was 9.667

Go to the 4th and change it to END 9.667

It should look like this

Start

StartLoop

EndLoop

End

And save kf files.

[/quote']

I hate to ask but how do you do this in blender before you export the animation??????????????????????? Tell me please......

Thanks Donkey. Had tried one and it worked perfectly. Was going to do the rest when Chekist sent me a PM saying he's already done them all, with a file download link! So going to get the file and see what's what.

Hopefully new datapack and plugin download very soon, with the idle reset thing removed.

You have to click on Text Editor then Add new change TX:Text to Anim

1/start

1/startloop

;if you have 30 frames

30/endloop

30/end

I am currently only have way through skyrim, or else i would have created new one by now. I must not take to long or i will lose the knowledge to create more animations pretty quick it seem..

Back to skyrim.. :P

Just wanted to bump this again and say that, I believe, all the anims herein are in the NG datapack, and all of them are fixed WRT the startloop/endloop thing.

Who wants to be the first one to create an "advanced" 6 or 10 second anim where the characters switch positions gracefully and see if it runs in full and repeats properly?

3s of rev cowgirl, transition to a 5s doggy, then back to 3s more of rev cowgirl to make the loop seamless.. who's man enough? :D

I could do a few' date=' if only i had more time away from skyrim. You could also wait for johnheads.. :D I am sure he would not like the last suggestion though

[/quote']

Haha.. :D

Well I can always try myself but it's likely to... take a week and still not look right. I really should. I have all the programs, a blender book, a paid copy of max.. three different paid copies of poser.. yet I hardly know what I'm doing in 3D out of straight modeling of mechanical stuff. :)

To get back into animation maybe i should try one of those droids first.. :D Anyway it will take a day or what for me to get back into this. So maybe Tomorrow or day after i will be able to get some new once going.

Ok got a first animation up. male should hold correctly. used one for female. since i don't have any mod that has the newer animation in it.

Once i have the npc right, i will return to creature again.

I still need to find a better way to align. what commands are currently used ??

post-3-13597871687827_thumb.jpg

I would love to learn how to animate, but I can't even seem to import everything properly.. I don't even seem to have head meshes in my folders! Think I'll do a reinstall once I get home and try again then. Are there any tutorials you would reccomend for making anims in blender?

first page has tutorial. Also nexus should have pretty good once. But you have too look for them.

Why isn't anyone releasing any new anims ??:huh: The way things are currently sexout will never be finished..

Here is 3 new more.

709, 710 and 715 all have same offset

set HoffsetA to HoffsetA + 7

Not sure what version of sexout i am using there where so many i lost count, but somehow my character isn't removing clothes anymore.

All right here's three new anims. Nothing special but they where made not to long ago and aren't that bad. I'm planning on getting at least a couple of fem on fem going. Also Its not impossible to import a bed into the sex scene and animate the to love birds right on the bed. Just saying if this would make it a lot easier. I'm going to try loading another skeleton into existing animation and make some three ways that way for right at the moment. Quick question I didn't no if any one care for the esp I made when first posting anims. So I could update that or try and update it if any one would care for it that is. Any ways that's all I have for the moment and will get some more going soon.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OJ56ZFGS

All right here's three new anims. Nothing special but they where made not to long ago and aren't that bad. I'm planning on getting at least a couple of fem on fem going. Also Its not impossible to import a bed into the sex scene and animate the to love birds right on the bed. Just saying if this would make it a lot easier. I'm going to try loading another skeleton into existing animation and make some three ways that way for right at the moment. Quick question I didn't no if any one care for the esp I made when first posting anims. So I could update that or try and update it if any one would care for it that is. Any ways that's all I have for the moment and will get some more going soon.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OJ56ZFGS

Here you are!

Btw. Does anyone know if it's possible to switch the skeleton on an animation without resetting the whole thing?

John, I'll take a look at those and try to get them in soon.

Bromm, thanks for helping me avoid mega/super/whateverupload.com :). Also, not sure what you mean by 'resetting'. Animations care about the skeleton name and the bone names, that's all WRT the skeleton.

As you know, you can copy any skeleton you want into the appropriate directory, as long as it's named skeleton.nif, it will work. If the bone names the KF wants to use are missing from the skeleton, you get problems like infinite tits.

Checking out these anims now.

The .kf's don't have startloop/endloop set, so I'm doing that first, then will let you know how they work out.

Edit1: 'end' vs. 'stop time' is messed up too, so going to adjust that down to the lower value (4.9667).

Edit2: All set and will be in the next release as 709 and 710. Thanks!

The .kf's don't have startloop/endloop set' date=' so I'm doing that first, then will let you know how they work out.

ETA: 'end' vs. 'stop time' is messed up too, so going to adjust that down to the lower value (4.9667).

[/quote']

Crap! I thought I had those set. How do I do that my self. Or what didn't I do right. Do I need to update some thing or ?????... I'm not that great with how nifscope actually works. So if (4.9667) works best I'll change it to that as well. Any hoo thanks.

The .kf's don't have startloop/endloop set' date=' so I'm doing that first, then will let you know how they work out.

ETA: 'end' vs. 'stop time' is messed up too, so going to adjust that down to the lower value (4.9667).

[/quote']

Crap! I thought I had those set. How do I do that my self. Or what didn't I do right. Do I need to update some thing or ?????... I'm not that great with how nifscope actually works. So if (4.9667) works best I'll change it to that as well. Any hoo thanks.

There's some way to do it in Blender that Donkey understands, but I just adjust them in NIFSkope afterwards. There are four text values that need set, and they have to have the right names and be in the right order:

Start

Startloop

Endloop

End

You had start and end, but not startloop and endloop.

The values should be identical; startloop = start and endloop = end. That is unless your animation has an 'intro' and/or 'outro'. The game engine will play from start -> endloop, then repeat startloop -> endloop until the animation is over, then run from startloop -> end.

They are time indexes (lengths) so setting like this:

start: 0

startloop: 1

endloop: 5

end: 6

Will mean when the anim runs it will only play the first second once, on the first loop, then repeat the middle seconds (2 - 5) until the animations is ending, then play the last second (5-6) once.

Also the end value should be the total length of the animation in seconds.. for some reason on one of them it was set to about 10 seconds when the animation itself is only 4 seconds long.

OK That explains why some of them work like crap that I made recently to. All right I'm looking at some of them and going to have to look into nifscope a little better along with brushing up on blender. I think the old sexout scripts fixed a lot of problems that I should of figured out myself. I just didn't no they where there at the time. So I'll do that then and get some better working anims hopefully. Thanks.

The only thing to get it up is adding these in:

The first thing to do is first switch to Text editor

when you first switch you see a screen like

TX:Text

you can either add new or change it to Anim

So it looks like this instead TX:Anim

Then only add these lines in

In blender Start and StartLoop are always 1. In nifscope it is 0.000

1/Start

1/StartLoop

;EndLoop and ENd can be any number number of frames can be 150

60/EndLoop

60/End

It is easier done in blender, since you can quickly see what values are and set the frames correctly. In nifscope is a bit differently, but if you set it it correctly in blender you won't have to worry about this part at all, and only have to change the name to specialidle and clamp into loop and all else is already finished. then safe the file to .kf and your done.

Also if your not using skyrim newest exporter then you could use

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15756

for blender, with all is already defined and you only have to export it and no more fiddling with nifscope at all.

But i like to this part manually.

The only thing to get it up is adding these in:

The first thing to do is first switch to Text editor

when you first switch you see a screen like

TX:Text

you can either add new or change it to Anim

So it looks like this instead TX:Anim

Then only add these lines in

In blender Start and StartLoop are always 1. In nifscope it is 0.000

1/Start

1/StartLoop

;EndLoop and ENd can be any number number of frames can be 150

60/EndLoop

60/End

It is easier done in blender' date=' since you can quickly see what values are and set the frames correctly. In nifscope is a bit differently, but if you set it it correctly in blender you won't have to worry about this part at all, and only have to change the name to specialidle and clamp into loop and all else is already finished. then safe the file to .kf and your done.

Also if your not using skyrim newest exporter then you could use

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15756

for blender, with all is already defined and you only have to export it and no more fiddling with nifscope at all.

But i like to this part manually.

[/quote']

What! What! A special exporter. I didn't even no there was one. I'm a idiot. Thanks donkey I'll piddle around with this and stop making it such a pain in the ass after blend.