Skin, Eye, Armor....Everything [WHAT IS?][SOLVED]

OK! straight to the point of this post!

Ladies and Gentlemen, we are going to completely dissect this photo into the little pieces of mods that makes it whole.

Name drop all the mods you notice form this screenshot, starting with the Skin Texture and the Eyes. (i really want those)

GO! 

Spoiler

72818-1-1453408655.jpg.19128ee8ff71f876c54b3940d5027c74.jpg

3 hours ago, 27X said:

the eyes are custom honeyeyes, the skin is eiries dremora skin, hair is SG, horns are custom textures of tumblr horn pack

Actually no there is an eye mod with eyes just like those. I think its called EFEEBR. Theres around 450 textures you're bound to find them.

On 9/19/2019 at 6:39 PM, 27X said:

the eyes are custom honeyeyes, the skin is eiries dremora skin, hair is SG, horns are custom textures of tumblr horn pack

Would be dope if you could link some of those (the horns)

Just saying ?

guess i can simply google it, but there soooo many steps

- type out what your looking for

-Hit enter

? tired already, damn am lazy

4 hours ago, Forrim said:

No one was able to identify the ENB...bummer 

not too surprised, there's so many ENBs out there that looks so similar! 

Chances are the only person who could correctly answer which enb it is would be the person taking those screen shots, as you say many enb's look the same or close enough that most people can not tell the difference.

It also depends on if it is a screen shot set up or an actual game play setup, they could well be using different enb and such for that as well which makes it even harder.

22 hours ago, Forrim said:

No one was able to identify the ENB...bummer 

not too surprised, there's so many ENBs out there that looks so similar! 

The ENB is called Tony Kountervibe Rampage. Its a custom ENB mix by Honey I believe. Unless this screen is from someone else.

Archived