Dwarven Devious Mecha-Suit

View File

This mod is just a cut down part of Devious Devices - Equip. The armor was previously converted by MaikCG into a simple Armor mod (Dwarven Devious Cuirass) without the touch of the devious aura of the Mecha Suit. TheQueenofTraps has posted the SSE port of that mod.

WHAT IS IN IT ?

It has everything to make it the ultimate form of the Dwarven Devious Mecha-Suit.

1. The Devious effects
  2. 2 versions of suits
  3. Easy Bodyslide Compatibility
  4. and Modders' resources

REQUIREMENTS :

1. SexLab Framework
  2. ZaZAnimation Pack 7.0+
  3. Devious Devices - Assets
  4. Devious Devices - Integration
  5. SexLab Aroused or SexLab Aroused Redux

and do not forget to use Bodyslide, FINS and XMPS Extended Skeleton (search them in Nexus).

CREDITS :

Future Updates : On porting to SSE and add more devious dwarven armors (if possible).

N.B. : I am really new in Skyrim modding and revoked my first ever mod uploaded due to high ctd rate. This mod is clean and perfectly ctd proof. If the armors auto-unequip, hust clean the save and it will do the job.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/10/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLabFramework, DeviousDevices-Assets,Integration,ZaZAnimationPack,SexLabAroused
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

View File

1 hour ago, Dizsel said:

I really want to but I personally use CBBE, so you have to wait till I upload the SSE version.

i dont use SSE as there are too many issues trying to get mods/mcm to work properly, i end up having to use vortex just to manage the mods. i manually install all mods in LE and tweak things in Tes5edit if required.

16 hours ago, Maddac said:

i dont use SSE as there are too many issues trying to get mods/mcm to work properly, i end up having to use vortex just to manage the mods. i manually install all mods in LE and tweak things in Tes5edit if required.

You can still get the good and old Nexus Mod Manager in the site. Just search it and  don't download the client version. I would do the UNP asap, may be within the next week.

17 hours ago, Aki K said:

I wish there was a version that left the breasts and privates more visually exposed.  I made my own but got a horrible neck seam as a result somehow.  I don't know how to fix it.

You just gave me a good idea. I would try to add that in the next update (possibly before Sunday). ?

45 minutes ago, Dizsel said:

You just gave me a good idea. I would try to add that in the next update (possibly before Sunday). ?

Cool.  If you can, please make one that is just the outfit.  No devious effects.  I like to mix and match different things with the armor.

23 hours ago, Aki K said:

I wish there was a version that left the breasts and privates more visually exposed.  I made my own but got a horrible neck seam as a result somehow.  I don't know how to fix it.

The neck seam is an unfortunate inevitability caused the restrained body needing customized normal maps to keep the lighting on the bent-back arms and legs from being all weird. The mis-match between the head and body normal maps creates that visible seam, and the only real way to even possibly avoid it is to use the exact normal map textures the original version was built with for your whole body/head texture setup, which isn't really all that feasible. For a simpler workaround, the Collar III piece from the Dwarven Bikini set matches very well with the Devious suit. Even fits in nicely under the helmets and their neck parts. 

I did do a full-open version for UUNP way back when I first started modding, which is buried in the MaikCG thread. Could use an update, though.

4 hours ago, AVS said:

The neck seam is an unfortunate inevitability caused the restrained body needing customized normal maps to keep the lighting on the bent-back arms and legs from being all weird. The mis-match between the head and body normal maps creates that visible seam, and the only real way to even possibly avoid it is to use the exact normal map textures the original version was built with for your whole body/head texture setup, which isn't really all that feasible. For a simpler workaround, the Collar III piece from the Dwarven Bikini set matches very well with the Devious suit. Even fits in nicely under the helmets and their neck parts. 

I did do a full-open version for UUNP way back when I first started modding, which is buried in the MaikCG thread. Could use an update, though.

For me it only had a neck seem when i tried to modify it.  When I use the original version I have no neck seem.  This is despite me playing as the succubus race, which has its own body (albeit one I altered to match my cbbe settings so bodyslide outfits don't look weird on it)

10 hours ago, AVS said:

I just can't believe AVS has posted in this thread. Thank you very much. I was previously working on your Dwarven Cyborg Biological Automaton Collection for turing all into CBBE but there remained some problems. I wish you would not mind if I change a few things here and there to make the CBBE version work. Thank you in advance.

On 9/12/2019 at 3:08 AM, Dizsel said:

I just can't believe AVS has posted in this thread. Thank you very much. I was previously working on your Dwarven Cyborg Biological Automaton Collection for turing all into CBBE but there remained some problems. I wish you would not mind if I change a few things here and there to make the CBBE version work. Thank you in advance.

Go right ahead! I've never seen any point in being picky about what other people do with my mods, and it'll be a relief to have the CBBE niche filled even if it's not built in exactly the same way. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/26/2019 at 10:16 PM, Rob_J said:

Would love an edit of this that didn't cover the front of the torso at all so it looks like it's just latched onto someone but left them from behind.

I made one with my very limited skill, but it has a lot of issues.  It also will probably only work for my exact bodytype since I don't know how to work with bodyslide files.  There'd be a lot of clipping.  I also have a huge neckseam I cannot get rid of, have to cover it up with collars and such (not all collars can cover it).

I could give it to you anyway if the mod author gives me permission.

Frankly, you are studying and studying! So far, everything looks bad. There is a stretching of the textures on the hands, as well as the physics of the chest (Why is it here?) Because of which the chest passes through the clothes! There is also a bug, when putting on these clothes, the opportunity to open inventory disappears. In a word, I will wait for updates. Good luck in mastering modding!

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/19/2019 at 5:17 PM, Cobaltum said:

Frankly, you are studying and studying! So far, everything looks bad. There is a stretching of the textures on the hands, as well as the physics of the chest (Why is it here?) Because of which the chest passes through the clothes! There is also a bug, when putting on these clothes, the opportunity to open inventory disappears. In a word, I will wait for updates. Good luck in mastering modding!

Yah, I admit thst I'm a beginner in modding. I am trying to fix the texture stretching issue. However, the inventory blocking is not a bug and is included intentionally to bring the true feeling of 'devious', 'bound and helpless'.

The Skyrim Special Edition is made separately and is good to use. Try that, if possible.

• 2 weeks later...