Cybepunk 2077

HanPL

Release date 2015 the company could get into financial trouble way before release, and yes it looks nice; but the current investment was the development of that trailer everything else is up in the air. I will wait until the release, and review before touching this as I do all games.

Release date 2015 the company could get into financial trouble way before release' date=' and yes it looks nice; but the current investment was the development of that trailer everything else is up in the air. I will wait until the release, and review before touching this as I do all games.

[/quote']

No need to worry, they will release The Witcher 3 before Cyberpunk 2077.

Release date 2015 the company could get into financial trouble way before release' date=' and yes it looks nice; but the current investment was the development of that trailer everything else is up in the air. I will wait until the release, and review before touching this as I do all games.

[/quote']

No need to worry, they will release The Witcher 3 before Cyberpunk 2077.

Not certain where one would pertain worry it is a game. Incidentally I played Witcher 2, but found it had sluggish control mechanics; an a poorly designed user interface. Leaving me feel like the game was unfinished. No I will not be waiting on Witcher 3.

Worry does not play any part, but at sixty dollars a pop no way am I willing to throw money at a rushed product with severe flaws.

[/quote']

2015? Yeah that's bad for them, people will be like "You mean you have to use your hands? That's like a baby's toy!"

If I may weight in on the Witcher discussion I much prefer playing a character like Geralt instead of a generic character with barely any customization like DA2 , I find the RPG to be fun by the amount of choices and outcomes and not the characters looks ,Skyrim for example(not fun :angry: ). 

As for Cyberpunk  I am excited but there are many games with a shorter release date, I am interested in.

Who is this directed to I saw all posts and I didn't find any of them degrading .

Disliking a point of view is one thing, but a response such as this degrades those who has posted it, and displays the type of behavior supported at this site.

If I may weight in on the Witcher discussion I much prefer playing a character like Geralt instead of a generic character with barely any customization like DA2 , I find the RPG to be fun by the amount of choices and outcomes and not the characters looks ,Skyrim for example(not fun :angry: ). 

As for Cyberpunk  I am excited but there are many games with a shorter release date, I am interested in.

Who is this directed to I saw all posts and I didn't find any of them degrading .

Disliking a point of view is one thing, but a response such as this degrades those who has posted it, and displays the type of behavior supported at this site.

After witcher 3, and if it will be success next game in wither settings will be open world game with customizable characters. Most likely you will meet  Geralt (yourself from previous games "save import") in your adventures. - But that depends on in what time line game will take place. For now, to far away future to speculate about this.

Dragon Age 2 may have had a lot of flaws, but Hawke was hardly generic.

I find Geralt to be far more so. Of course we all have different opinions, but unless the Witcher 3 expands beyond Sapkowski's little vehicle for his Casanova power fantasies I won't really be interested in it.

Dragon Age 2 may have had a lot of flaws, but Hawke was hardly generic.

I find Geralt to be far more so. Of course we all have different opinions, but unless the Witcher 3 expands beyond Sapkowski's little vehicle for his Casanova power fantasies I won't really be interested in it.

excuse mua... did you read the book? of course not everyone will love Geralt, but hes called "White Wolf" for a reason.

^ Nope. they did say the Witcher 3 will be the last installment on the series . And even though I love both games ( and I am sure I will like the 3rd) I am glad they aren't clinging on only one franchise and they try new things like Cyberpunk .

Edit : also the witcher 3 is an open world game, for anyone who hasn't seen an pictures yet here you go.

It is last instalment of witcher, not last instalment of game based on witcher world.

Man, if there was ever a game I think surpassed the original Fallout 1 & 2, it was The Witcher 1 and 2. What fucking awesome, epic and well put together games. Graphically, story wise, adult content, doesn't hold the player's hand, challenging, interesting, immersive, intelligent. You name it.

While I enjoy my sandbox customisable character games (FNV, etc) I do like the ones that give you a character and you go with it, especially a character as Geralt. Anybody reads the books? I've read The Last Wish and Blood of Elves, and am reading the fan translations for the rest.

I too am glad The Witcher 3 will be the last game of the instalment. I bet it will be the best one yet. The final war with Nilfgaard, we find out about Geralt and Yennefer, the whole shebang....

I also like the fact they will be taking their modus operandi, talent and team over to other games, like Cyberpunk 2077. Recently, most of these developers to come out of Central and Eastern Europe have been a breath of fresh air. Stalker, anyone?

Bring them on!

Man, if there was ever a game I think surpassed the original Fallout 1 & 2, it was The Witcher 1 and 2. What fucking awesome, epic and well put together games. Graphically, story wise, adult content, doesn't hold the player's hand, challenging, interesting, immersive, intelligent. You name it.

While I enjoy my sandbox customisable character games (FNV, etc) I do like the ones that give you a character and you go with it, especially a character as Geralt. Anybody reads the books? I've read The Last Wish and Blood of Elves, and am reading the fan translations for the rest.

I too am glad The Witcher 3 will be the last game of the instalment. I bet it will be the best one yet. The final war with Nilfgaard, we find out about Geralt and Yennefer, the whole shebang....

I also like the fact they will be taking their modus operandi, talent and team over to other games, like Cyberpunk 2077. Recently, most of these developers to come out of Central and Eastern Europe have been a breath of fresh air. Stalker, anyone?

Bring them on!

i cant agree more. i loved the books. i loved the games. i didnt exactly love geralt as that would sound gay but i liked him.  i also love STALKER... i have the 3 games installed right now with super mega mods and i just cant stop playing them... Y_Y .... i love the breeze in the air... and the sound of my geiger detector... :P

so... i really hope cyberpunk will bring the same feeling. i waited for a new hitman game for 6 years, what are 1 or 2 more years for cyberpunk?

excuse mua... did you read the book? of course not everyone will love Geralt,

No, the women all go crazy for Geralt. Of course lots of men hate him, because they're jealous of his awesomeness. This is how mary sues work.

but hes called "White Wolf" for a reason.

What reason's that? That Sapkowski likes ripping off Elric of Melnibone?

excuse mua... did you read the book? of course not everyone will love Geralt,

No, the women all go crazy for Geralt. Of course lots of men hate him, because they're jealous of his awesomeness. This is how mary sues work.

but hes called "White Wolf" for a reason.

What reason's that? That Sapkowski likes ripping off Elric of Melnibone?

well i can say game of thrones rips many things from many books but that wouldnt make fans to hate it, or decrease its popularity.

and about women going crazy with him... well, women tend to find scars sexy, also, he have crazy eyes, white air and can kill gigantic monsters...

Oh come on, there is such a thing as two authors coming up with the same idea independently of each other.

"White Wolf" isn't exactly the most non-generic term out there. 

Now the only similarity, But that was more of a snide crack than anything.

welli  can say game of thrones rips many things from many books but that wouldnt make fans to hate it, or decrease its popularity.

Sure but when you're doing it just to live vicariously through your "perfect" avatar.. eh..

and about women going crazy with him... well, women tend to find scars sexy, also, he have crazy eyes, white air and can kill gigantic monsters...

And he has mysterious abilities! And amnesia!

He's like the default character on the Hero-O-Matic. That's why I care so little for him.

Also, cat eyes? Really? That's so 1990s.

Oh come on, there is such a thing as two authors coming up with the same idea independently of each other.

"White Wolf" isn't exactly the most non-generic term out there. 

Now the only similarity, But that was more of a snide crack than anything.

welli  can say game of thrones rips many things from many books but that wouldnt make fans to hate it, or decrease its popularity.

Sure but when you're doing it just to live vicariously through your "perfect" avatar.. eh..

And he has mysterious abilities! And amnesia!

He's like the default character on the Hero-O-Matic. That's why I care so little for him.

Also, cat eyes? Really? That's so 1990s.

lol

Archived