Cybepunk 2077

HanPL

Oh come on, there is such a thing as two authors coming up with the same idea independently of each other.

"White Wolf" isn't exactly the most non-generic term out there. 

Now the only similarity, But that was more of a snide crack than anything.

welli  can say game of thrones rips many things from many books but that wouldnt make fans to hate it, or decrease its popularity.

Sure but when you're doing it just to live vicariously through your "perfect" avatar.. eh..

and about women going crazy with him... well, women tend to find scars sexy, also, he have crazy eyes, white air and can kill gigantic monsters...

And he has mysterious abilities! And amnesia!

He's like the default character on the Hero-O-Matic. That's why I care so little for him.

Also, cat eyes? Really? That's so 1990s.

i think you are taking this too personal.

also, the first witcher mini story was published on 1986... so yea, the cat eyes are soooooooooooooooooooooo 90's... wich doesnt mean it was "made" on 1986. Sapkowsky begin to write his stories since he was a child, he won a third contest  and the rest its history.

i think the year it was originally made answers it all, and im pretty sure its the main reason you dont like the character...

ps. oh...i didnt noticed you are a she... so i think i get it... sry :P

Archived