My Testinghall (2016-03-06)

I'm pretty sure it was caused by microsoft security essentials as that is the only thing on the computer atm. Lately I have noticed it popping up a box here and there on some downloads asking for the file to be sent to them for reviewing. It seems to be getting a case of the stupids and is starting to think mods are viruses. I always just close it but this time it or something else stopped it completely.

Yeah it's that piece of crap microsoft essentials doing it. I tried downloading your Mabinogi file because I want to see how some of them would look like in skyrim and both times it popped up and then deleted the file so I found out how to disable the piece of crap so I shouldn't have anymore problems with it.

• 3 months later...

The fur armor is a vanilla armor replacer. ( no esp needed. Only a mesh replacer )

In the download file are many diffetrent versions. You must copy the fur armor and helmet you want in your data\meshes\armor\fur  folder.

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Great work on all this stuff, Movomo. The fur armor...of course...awesome.

The womb is very interesting...sigh...I miss Poontank. It works on the DM gape lower, I see...

We all miss him so much. He was a person of art and knew how to appreciate other people's work...

Funny you have to say that about the fur armor btw, it wasn't popular at Nexus. :D

nice Stars .  Always wanted to do something similar. !!!

What about the womb? Is there just a boneless model? I think this is too much for the engine, it was better to make an animated muscle.  Well, the very one, I myself do not like skinning, it is boring :)

Nevertheless, excellent work, I envy you your talent.

What are the chances of making an equipable puddle? (tail or amulet) 

All my hack attempts to make one have failed...

Reason: Leaky PC...can't take her anywhere...milk, sperm and...errr...other...keeps her off the good furniture.

:classic_tongue:

Theory...ideal with some sort of script that equips the puddle if the PC remains in the same spot for too long.

lol, I get the idea, but I see many technical difficulties. Like, how do you know if the ground is leveled or blocky? Almost most of the time the puddle will look like floating in the air or half buried.

BTW. Did you make the 'flipped normals' version of womb as well? because you know, most x-ray mangas tend to depict the inside of the womb rather than outside.

2 hours ago, TDA said:

puddle???

Yes. :classic_smile:

21 minutes ago, movomo said:

lol, I get the idea, but I see many technical difficulties. Like, how do you know if the ground is leveled or blocky? Almost most of the time the puddle will look like floating in the air or half buried.

BTW. Did you make the 'flipped normals' version of womb as well? because you know, most x-ray mangas tend to depict the inside of the womb rather than outside.

I can see the womb texture from either side...in or out...looks great.

Yeah...lots of issues with a puddle. Indoors only, perhaps. Just a thought...nothing urgent. Using a version of Lovers Penalty where instead of getting traditional STDs, the PC just gets more and more unpalatable to the general public until they pretty much throw rocks at you...heh. A puddle would suit some situations...

14 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Yes. :classic_smile:

I doubt that this can be done even on the Unreal Engine 4.  In many new engines it is possible to make flowing fluids, but the concentration of fluid from them is unlikely.

Some time ago i made a substitute "sperm puddle" creature (which had no parts except vanila ghost's skeleton with self-killing ability) to place at sex scene end. Not perfect, but better than nothing. And yes, it looks very lame on any non-plain surface.