My Testinghall (2016-03-06)

Is anyone accepting requests for creating break armor meshes? I have no idea how to do this. Just have a armor I like to use for Barbarian type characters.

This is the main file: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/20693//?

This is update for BBB:http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/41666//?. I use the bottom with no panty. I was able to remove the patch on the left leg. I also use the E cup top.

If anyone is willing to tackle this Thank you. 

Wait... does it need break armor? I guess it's pretty much torn already? How can this possibly be broken further :lol:

Nope, skip, sorry. 

By the way I believe there are more people who will see your post in this thread than here. Although I had worked many BU armors before...

the real question i have is how do i get the womb inside my character I wish it was as easy as dragging the meshes and the textures into the appropriate folder but something tells me thats not the case...

In fact, it's as easy as drag & drop. Download the program called NifSkope and copy them to your nude body file or whatever.

Movomo. Question about that "Womb" mod. I frequently use one of those "change body" spell mods to change my PC. How would that affect having all NPC's with fighter E cup and fighter original bottom and I change PC to a BAB body? I do have nifscope. Not having much success with it. I can view the nif files but as to altering them in any way, nope have not figured that out yet.

Then, copy them to both the fighter body and the BAB body. Probably lowerbody.

Copying and removing things in Nifskope is very simple.

To remove a branch, click the brance in the left window and hit Ctrl+Del. You don't need to delete anything this time btw.

To copy a branch, well, just Ctrl+C. Not in the right window (3d preview window) but the left.

To paste the branch, click the "Scene Root" node(in this case I mean). Almost every .nif should contain this node. Then Ctrl+V, same as everything else.

Hawt dayum, that armor is awesome! And this coming from me with not much love for un-skimpy 'tin can suits'.

I love the concept with the embracing arms. Might be interesting to see what the armor looks like with Dwemer textures... Gotta give this a try soon.

• 2 weeks later...

A great and very unconventional remodel your Daedric armor is for sure. Reminds me of Cletus Kasady. That helmet variant has a RE 'Licker' feel to it.

I had lots of fun messing around with the armor itself and included additional files. Characters wearing armors like these mean business I guess:

NewDaedricArmor01.jpg

Spikes and razor tentacle tail? Nevermind, as long as the boobs are exposed.

NewDaedricArmor02.jpg

I brought my own Daedric Nodachi.

NewDaedricArmor03.jpg

These knuckle claws I added are a bit on the puny side. I'm still experimenting.

NewDaedricArmor04.jpg

Ah, the 'brainy' variant! Slight texturing experiments on that one.

And it surely was a tough job that shifting the armor pieces. The original armor is very tight, even tighter than the actual body line, and the position of boobs in the LAB body is very high than other HGEC's. You somehow got it done. I am very impressed and like the boots with the new teef texture. The tail attachment looks good too.

By the way, can I have your katana?

Certainly. I will send you an archive with all the stuff from the pictures.

There was a funny episode with that katana: When I was trying on the armors in the testinghall, I noticed a blue glow on the sword. So I was looking for a vertex colour property in the katana's Nif or a coloured material property, even edited the texture...

Just to find out that it actually was just the blue light from the Draenei chest shining on the sword. Because I was standing at an angle with the weapon barely in the radius of that light source, only the sword was affected by the blue glow, and not the armor! A silly coincidence that led to a few minutes of head-scratching.

I think the body used for the naked skimpification is HGEC B-cup. Or C? Took the upperbody from Yuravica's Black Hand robe remodel.

Certainly. I will send you an archive with all the stuff from the pictures.

PT, give all of us these glorious variants!!!!

Some of the parts are out of their original place in those variants. So weightpaintings were messed up, naturally. I believe Poontank has nothing against sharing his stuff, so I'll upload them in the OP once I fix up a few of things.

Oh, and bigger boobs, maybe.