My Testinghall (2016-03-06)

Super-awesome new stuff! There must be a use for those head stars...

And the outfits are just great. When I recently saw your picture in the gallery thread I was wondering about this wonderful robe. Now it's available for everyone! This version of the 'Temptationer' outfit I like more than Goma's. I never dug the weird 'Guyver' arm blade thingies on that one. They can't be deleted in NifSkope as they are part of the gauntlets.

Whatever. Thank you so much for the new material and keep up the good work!

FYI fizz99's temptationer has different textures from goma's very old one. I'm not sure if that is a direct rip as many of other game rips tend to have just one texture. Apparently pro modelers prefer simple modeling and a detailed all-in-one texture.. every complicated part uses transparency, which certainly is a right thing but bad for porting them to the poor engine of oblivion.

Either a direct rip or a replica, good outfit.

Simple Dress Robe looks awesome and the stars looks cute. Downloading both to check them out thank for the upload!

@Poontank 

If a part of a armor is connected to a armor piece like the 'Guyver' arm blade thingies and you can't delete it in nifskope you can however modify the .dds texture file itself instead using something like gimp/paint-net with .dds plugin. Find the part of the texture in the texture file that you want to remove lasso it then use the cut option then use overwrite .dds file look at nifskope to see if the part changed if it didn't then you have to click the armor piece in nifskope and go down to node click attach property then add NiAlphaProperty and the part should disappear.

I haven't tried nifskope on oblivion stuff much but the above stuff is what I use to modify armors on skyrim a lot to remove pieces/sections of a armor. Not sure if it's the same on oblivion stuff or not. 

You are right about that, Myuhinny.

I actually did not think of that before even though I have used this technique many times already to get rid of unwanted elements. Sometimes it's enough to just move the mesh in question onto an alpha-transparent spot on the UV map in NifSkope's UV editor.

The downside to this method is the game's tendency for graphical glitches with two overlapping alpha transparencies.

One prominent example (NUDITY, naturally):

ISickle.jpg

Originally that cuirass is closed. I removed the breastplate with an alpha channel transparency! This is the reason for the character's particular hairstyle - long flowing strands that hang over the chest's transparency would cause the hair's alpha channel to glitch up.

In the case of the 'Tempationer' arm blades it would be relatively safe to remove them. I would just need to be careful when photographing the character in front of cobwebs and other objects with alpha channel transparencies. Or risk additional Photoshop edits to pictures, getting rid of the resulting alpha overlay weirdness.

But all in all this can be a valid alternative to a genuine mesh edit in Blender.

Yeah when you add a alphaproperty I think you have to add some type of lighting to the nif file to make it appear right all the time. In skyrim outfits that have alphaproperties added to them they can disappear at times depending on the camera angle and when you jump into water while wearing one the lighting in the water will make your player become nude but looking at the outfit underwater the outfit shows up but not above the water.

Oblivion does not use skyrim type lighting property,, instead there is material property for somewhat similar purpose.

And in the name of Ysmir's beard I still have no idea of how to control inter-object transparency priorities.

Movomo

This  Mabinogi outfit Like a Babe file. I go to down load from the 4shared server.  It either downloads as a .exe file, which I don't know what it is going to do when activated.  Or wants to download through a social media site. With google+ it wants to access e-mails. That is none of their business.  Could this be uploaded elsewhere?

Movomo

This  Mabinogi outfit Like a Babe file. I go to down load from the 4shared server.  It either downloads as a .exe file, which I don't know what it is going to do when activated.  Or wants to download through a social media site. With google+ it wants to access e-mails. That is none of their business.  Could this be uploaded elsewhere?

You need an account for 4shared.  Or just look through bugmenot for one.

I've checked out the mod, the container is exactly where it's supposed to be.

odnz.jpg

Are you running any mod that is possibly changing the Archmage's quarters? You would need to place the esp below that mod then to make this jewelry box appear. Simply try placing the esp very low and go looking for the chest again.

Uh... huh? No I can promise you the box is on the desk! I've just checked myself!

This time I have no idea why it's not working for you. But we always have simple enough solution to this kind of crap.

Reference ID: 000EDC you can open it remotely by (ModIndex)(RefID).activate player in the console window if you don't want go through all the way to the arcane university.

Try this, or just use AddItem to get all the items. (FormID: 000ED3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A)

Good one! Thanks for posting the picture.

By the way what do you mean by "with LaB body version, like sweety bear maybe?" ? Have I ever had such thing? Either I have forgotten about it or you're confused with something?

------

In the mean time, I've just realized that "Vindictus" was the foreign version title of this "Mabibogi" game. :huh: I always wondered what the hell is this "Vindictus" that folks are talking about!

I just downloaded the mabinogi dress one is there suppose to be a .esp in there or did my download screw up? I downloaded it and then unzipped it but I'm not seeing a .esp for it. Might try re-downloading it and seeing if that is from a download screw up.

*Edit Seems this one doesn't have a .esp guess I will play with this one later.

*Edit Thanks to Djaya I now have the mabinogi outfits in game. Thanks again!!!

Been playing around with them looking for textures that look good on them. Only thing you can't do to them is cut parts of the dresses off because you have to add a alpha  property to them to get the cut parts to disappear which in turns makes the dress semi transparent and the outfits missing butt pieces show through.

post-25667-0-83077400-1383508960_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-32517100-1383508971_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-82841200-1383508979_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-98709400-1383508992_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-84427500-1383509006_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-13639200-1383509309_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the upload!!!

Only thing you can't do to them is cut parts of the dresses off.

The outfits missing butt pieces show through.

For this you can use my edited mesh with the complete body underneath:

MorianShirt.nif

These are some nice textures you used for them. Good work! The short skirt versions are especially nice I find.

I just made a fully transparent blue and silver version.

Figured out why I couldn't get the necklace and the buckles things on Tieve's and the temptress dress to not get colored when I cut everything out in one big cut out then dropped the texture over it then paste the cut out chunk back in. Seem you have to click outside the picture box or it makes the outfit go blank seems pretty stupid but whatever 1 thing fixed that was pissing me off.

post-25667-0-20111800-1383518217_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-95270000-1383518228_thumb.jpg

Thank you for the fixed mesh Poontank I will download it and check it out. I saw your pictures earlier before posting my pics here. They looked great.

This texture was actually just a picture of liquid fingernail polish. You never know what might look good till you throw it on the picture. :D post-25667-0-67766200-1383518408_thumb.jpg