My Testinghall (2016-03-06)

A general problem with the NifSkope hackjobs I do: Moving and scaling parts is bound to change the meshes in detrimental ways. Not an issue on pictures as I simply edit out all flaws and clipping in Photoshop. But it takes a Blender pro fo fix those messy Nifs and make them fully functional for a release.

About the only upper body I was able to find that worked (arms cut off close to the shoulders) was one from a Yuravica outfit. B- or C-cup at best.

I sure would like larger breasts for the armor. It's a silly concept for an amazon clad in full Daedric armor of distinct demonic appearance to have her boobs completely exposed... A nice contrast and pretty sight.

...It's a silly concept for an amazon clad in full Daedric armor of distinct demonic appearance to have her boobs completely exposed... A nice contrast and pretty sight.

Nah, it's the key element of her 'distraction' tactic.

Kudos to Poontank and Movomo

Mem

Yes, this is what makes this armor so dangerous: Opponents are being intimidated by the razor spikes everywhere and the Venom/Carnage grin, but at the same time they get entertained and aroused by jiggling boobs!

Losing a fight against a bouncy babe probably is not so bad after all. Apart from the inevitable agony and dying.

The cool stance/pose from Movomo's picture by the way is also awesome. Now I have put it into a pose mod. It can be used for all sorts of purposes - holding/presenting objects and such.

Some helmets have potential to make the character cool. Only very few modders bothered trying to make use of them however, and I'm one of them.

Losing a fight against a bouncy babe probably is not so bad after all.

On a semi-related subject..

Worth dying.

*Edit*

I almost forgot.. I'm gonna upload the amazon clad demonic exhibitionist armor right now.

Great work! Fixed and at least of D-cup size.

One important thing to mention is that these armors are using textures in their proper folder so the silver-red Daedric textures will not overwrite whatever default files you have installed, for a true alternate look. These texture files are from the 'AAOVTR' pack (seems to have been removed from the Nesux).

Special thanks to McMuffin and Sasha for the weapons.

Movomo

Are you taking requests? If you remember back about a month ago I had asked for some break armor meshes for the "Slave" armor mod.  What I would like is the armor to be resized to fit the HGEC DMGuts body.  Just the top. I have been trying to rescale to make it fit but it just does not line up. However it appears in Nifscope is not how it appears ingame.  Unless you know of some other way I can make it work.

Movomo

Are you taking requests? If you remember back about a month ago I had asked for some break armor meshes for the "Slave" armor mod.  What I would like is the armor to be resized to fit the HGEC DMGuts body.  Just the top. I have been trying to rescale to make it fit but it just does not line up. However it appears in Nifscope is not how it appears ingame.  Unless you know of some other way I can make it work.

Granted. I take requests as long as you don't keep it exclusively.

This may be the good time to field-test the latest Clothing bodytype converter. Once I'm set with a couple of other priority things I might be able to take a look.

But wait.. HGEC DMGUTS? Neither HGEC GUTS nor DMRA GUTS? Where is the body files.

I guess your Setbody is neither Reloaded nor Tspc. Something very very outdated. It's been forever I've seen the spell name "body resize".

So is the body in question DMRA compatible or HGEC compatible anyway? I started to wonder. Send them to me.

Movomo:

fur what it matters, the Hot fur armour is fur me, a well done and a furtuitous find this winter.

sorry could not resist ;)

Mem

:exclamation:  :exclamation: 

Guess I will have to send files when I get home.  WIFI device is taking forever to send. Should be sometime next week.

Ok.. As I said, I have other higher priority things until then, fortunately.
  • 2 weeks later...

Movomo.

Been branching off some of the links you have shared.  Downloaded "Gimp". Just have to install that.  Have a older Laptop with it and really liked how it worked.  That laptop was good for Morrowind, did struggle a few times when arriving into Balmora with all the mods I had installed with that game.  Never did do the main quest with that game.  After 5 years on that, not sure if I am going to go back to it.

Morrowind? That's really, really a good game. But.. you've never cleared the maing quest? That's crazy. It's simply the heart of Morrowind.

Duh... you've just reminded me of Morrowind. Now I suddenly want to play it again. I've always wanted to make some MW mod.(not Modern Warfare!) That means, bah, I'll have to hold every project of mine temporarily.

To Movomo

While searching in net to looking some old mod, at last i find this.

http://www.fileplanet.com/220882/220000/fileinfo/Elder-Scrolls-IV:-Oblivion---Evie-Clothing-Set-Mod

well i never download it because my lame connection, but i read the file is include sweety bear, wonderland and temptationer armor.

if you dont mind can you resize to hgec or lab? that if you have the time :blush: 

thank you.

I'm from android now so couldn't take a look, but looks like goma's evy clothing set anyway. As i recall they were already hgec at the first glance.

The temptationer is already in the op. We could use the stockings from it, though.

As to the other two, i'll take a look after i'm done with the hiyoko thing. As long as they use (at least) hgec compatible texture, it should be simple enough to convert using the lattice generator.

I finally figured out how to make a .esp this weekend so I have been adding things to the game that I have that don't have one. 

The fur outfit looks great I got a lot of addons from the other mods that I have installed that I added to my chest in the .esp that I made so that I could wear non playable stuff so I changed out the headgear gauntlets and boots with the addons. I was taking some screenshots in the testinghall animal area when I happened to turn around and found a zombie standing behind me facing the other way it never attacked me so I added it to some of the screenshots. I think the addons that I got from the other mod go quite well with it.

post-25667-0-48971200-1388042671_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-89221900-1388042683_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-49929200-1388042741_thumb.jpg

The daedric one I played around with a bit.

post-25667-0-77990600-1388043134_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-66301400-1388043155_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-04661700-1388043176_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-20781100-1388043192_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the awesome outfits!

*Edit I also had a question is it possible to wear the spider daedra armor and no I'm not talking about the ones on the nexus I'm talking about the actual spider daedra I placed the bottom part into my chest a long with the head gear. I can wear the head gear and the bottom part doesn't cause a CTD like I thought it would but the spider daedra part gets that stretched to infinity thing or would your player have to have the spider daedra skeleton maybe that is why it stretches to infinity. I was just curious would be cool to look like a spider daedra. :)

Wait,,, do you have any problem with the fur armor? I'm curious because the second and the third pic shows normals messup. I *think* I had cleaned it up before I upload it.. otherwise I couldn't take those pictures in the OP.

Oh wait.. I checked my workspace again and, duh.. the naked apron variant is certainly messed up.

My bad. Must be a mixup.. OP updated with the fix.

As to the spider.. there is an obse function to change the player's skeleton path. -> http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php?title=Setplayerskeletonpath

However.. not simple. have to use the spider daedra skeleton, but not the raw skeleton, it needs to be tweaked to be playable.

I'd recommend to grab one in the monstergirl package.

That's where I grabbed the body meshes from and the bear hat gloves and boots. I grabbed a lot of stuff from that mod and added them to my chest the few that caused a CTD when I tried to wear them got deleted back off. I made a EVY monster picture set that I uploaded them and a normal set as well from all the stuff that I added to my chest so that I could wear them.

Thank you for the link I will check into it and see what has to be done hopefully it's not too hard as I have never done any scripting unless you just add the script to the armor pieces.

Thank you for the fix I will download it here in a bit. I'm also wearing a fur bottom part from the monstergirl in the fur outfit ones.