wanders X distance from the scene, all faction values should also
be restored then too.
==================================================================

Turn off rescue. If a rescuer shows up they fight the kidnappers
and most likely dies. After which the kidnappers no longer have
any interest in you. Again, they remain friendly. You can't do
anything, you have no control over your character and have to load
a saved game. This...this is really bad. That NPC could be important
as in a quest giver. Their death will screw up said quests.

Solution: Generate only generic rescuers and not any named NPC.
==================================================================

The mod has a problem with some NPCs. I think it's those with
an AI package beyond the basics. Whiteguard guards grabbed me
but I was taken out to the plains where there was only Quentin
Cipius. He raped my character along with a bandit that materialized
there. Some creatures showed up, watched, then wandered off before
the first scene ended. After, the bandit walked away back toward a
fort on the horizon. Cipius just stand there over your character
spouting his voiced lines. Again, you have no control over your
character and will have to load a saved game.

Solution: I don't think there is one. Turning off a named NPCs
AI and/or dialogue is probably a very bad idea.
================================================================

Grabbed by some Falmer and taken to a dwarven ruin. Nice spot for
the action, a good open area. But only two Falmer had any fun. Even
though it attracted a third Falmer and some chaurus...they all wandered
off. After the second falmer was done I was stuck. No control of my
character, just the camera. Had to load a save.

Solution: I see something reoccuring here, the mod attracts a crowd
but does nothing to hold onto them. Their AI packages kick in and
they return to their programmed activities. The mod needs to maintain
control of their AI until the kidnapping is done and the player is
released.

======================================================================
Ambushed by Inspectors ...NPCs added by the mod Checking the Roads. Caused
CTD.

Solution: Don't non-vanilla kidnappers?
=======================================================================

This time stormcloaks, was taken to a camp. Spawned next to the battle table
in the tent next to Hjornskar Head-Smasher.  Nothing at all happens.
Hjornskar just stand there next to my character spouting his lines. The
guard with the marker over his head wanders outside and sits by the fire,
then eventually enters the tent but not for my character, but to study
the battle-map on the table. Again, this is all about AI forcing them
to follow their program and ignore the player. No control of my
character. Another save to be loaded.

======================================================================

Draugr - room full of them. Wasn't touched by a single one of them. A
novice necromancer spawned and has sex with my character twice. After that
she just stood around bumping into my character asking "And what might you
need?". Was ignored by all the draugr.

I'm done. Uninstalling. This is not playable.

I turned off most of the feature like creature ambush as well as falmer, so I only have bandits as the ambush, nothing else. Also turned off fellow victim and rescuer so I'm on my own when kidnapped (speaking of which, you can also disable the victim dialogue from MCM. Edit: Nevermind, it didn't seem to work or it was just my understanding. Although apparently it's easy to remove from xEdit). Because I know that would screw up the mod. Any SL mod that tried to do something fancy is always broken, that is not a secret. My current problem right now is just about non-technical, the aggressor gender. Other mods have an option to choose the gender of the aggressor, while this one doesn't.

If there's any mod that do kidnapping and not doing anything fancy, I'm always open for it.

Having same problem as others, kidnappers spawn and attack as intended, but when the game tries to place my character in the new location I CTD. Tried disabling any mod that i even felt like would interfere like Defeat, Cursed Loot, SD even but its the same crash. Not sure if its the mod or another causing a crash when it tries to move my character at this point

While i really like the idea of the mod in principle, i'm afraid it seems more in an alpha-state than beta. And i don't think this has anything to do with the port - most of the following issues are almost certainly in the original too:

1. No maintenance/cleanup features whatsoever. To me this screams being a ticking timebomb for savegame corruption, and implies the original dev did not consider uninstallation either.

2. In general, the mod seems to be coded in a way, that has no safety-checks and just assumes everything goes as planned. For example, when i was kidnapped, a glitch happened where they'd stop taking turns, i could normally move and escape. But the quest wouldn't end, no matter where i was in skyrim. Neither did messages - the mod thought i was still captive, in the middle of being handed around.

3. Disabling the victim-choice dialog option in the MCM-menu, results in missing string errors in the dialogs. Essentially the dev provided an option, but only implemented the case of it being enabled. Likewise, if i'm the only captive and go into the dialog-menu, "..." placeholders are shown for the other two possible captives - essentially this tells me the dev doesn't know how to do conditional dialog-choices.

4. From a game-design POV, the trigger-mechanic also screams "I didn't know how to do it better". I mean, seriously? Enemies just suddenly teleport in front of you and insta-attack - and while you're still trying to DRAW YOUR WEAPONS or GET OUT OF SNEAKMODE, one single enemy hit means "gotcha!". This is so bad, you might as well just auto-kidnap the player - there's no real "choice" to be made.

Again, i realize this is a port, so these are issues with the original mod. I'd also like to say, that WHEN everything goes according to plan, the mod looks well-done. So yeah: Great idea, bad execution.

On 8/18/2019 at 7:46 PM, Aramedian said:

So I don't know what went wrong but when the kidnapping begin everytime someone talk to me or I talk to someone the only answer I get is LOOKOUT FAILED.

Does it do this to anyone else?

Somebody posted a fixed for that, though all the strings are present, If they send me the fix, I'll make it part of the download and give them credit for it.

As for the CTD when kidnappers are spawned, that is easily fixable. Had I been getting notification about these posts even though I'm following this thread, but it seems that unless you comment on it, you don't actually get any notifications for it. I would have fixed that issue already. So I really apologize for not responding or acknowledging these things until now.

It didn't happen to me so I didn't realize that the mod was spawning added NPC's extracting the facegen files from the ESP should fix that. I'll get to that now. 

[edit] I'm not seeing any spawned NPC's in the ESP so there's nothing for me to extract.

As for the other issues, I'm not a mod author, just a mod converter, sometimes i can fix problems and other times I can't. I will contact Vinfamy and ask him to take a look at this thread, and hopefully, they will either have or be able to suggest a solution.

Sl Drunk has the same issue with broken dialogue. I have no idea what to do with that, so for now I reuploaded the Form 43 ESP since it seems to work fine in SE.

I am doing the same the same for Kidnapped Redux. 

On 8/25/2019 at 11:58 AM, nomkaz said:

Somebody posted a fixed for that, though all the strings are present, If they send me the fix, I'll make it part of the download and give them credit for it.

As for the CTD when kidnappers are spawned, that is easily fixable. Had I been getting notification about these posts even though I'm following this thread, but it seems that unless you comment on it, you don't actually get any notifications for it. I would have fixed that issue already. So I really apologize for not responding or acknowledging these things until now.

It didn't happen to me so I didn't realize that the mod was spawning added NPC's extracting the facegen files from the ESP should fix that. I'll get to that now. 

[edit] I'm not seeing any spawned NPC's in the ESP so there's nothing for me to extract.

As for the other issues, I'm not a mod author, just a mod converter, sometimes i can fix problems and other times I can't. I will contact Vinfamy and ask him to take a look at this thread, and hopefully, they will either have or be able to suggest a solution.

Sl Drunk has the same issue with broken dialogue. I have no idea what to do with that, so for now I reuploaded the Form 43 ESP since it seems to work fine in SE.

I am doing the same the same for Kidnapped Redux. 

The installer for the form 43 version appears to be broken. Running it in MO2 places the base mod in the wrong directory. The files go into a "Sexlab Kidnapped Redux Base" sub directory. Moving those files into the main mod directory seems to get things working, albeit with some remaining issues (nonsense notifications that dont seem to cause actual harm mostly)

On 8/19/2019 at 10:36 PM, yikes789 said:

This works like a charm, Thanks nitpikerpp!  I'm not getting any crashes, works well with Defeat.  I do have it close to the bottom of my load order.  Hope the rest of you can get it working.

No matter when I click it no download, only error message

"This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location."

Looks like "nitpickerpp" did not have a right to publish it and it seems it was released on August 20th. deleted.

On 8/23/2019 at 3:00 AM, lynak said:

4. From a game-design POV, the trigger-mechanic also screams "I didn't know how to do it better". I mean, seriously? Enemies just suddenly teleport in front of you and insta-attack - and while you're still trying to DRAW YOUR WEAPONS or GET OUT OF SNEAKMODE, one single enemy hit means "gotcha!". This is so bad, you might as well just auto-kidnap the player - there's no real "choice" to be made.

Main reason why I never used the LE version. There's potential here if this mod was split into two parts. The ambush encounter (but done better) and then a Death Alternative scenario for the kidnapped portion.

I happend to find this mod, to add more option for my defeat setting, then I see some issue which I can not find solution, so if someone know which setting work for my purpose

please tell me your setting

1. I only need my follower will be victim and to see scene. 

But I never hope to see my PC (male) become victim of sexual attack,,

2 I only need to see female NPC becom  victim..with quest.    

my problem  is at current I do not know way to set only follower will be captured and becom victim. then I turned off PC victim setting.

but is there way,,PC will be captured with follower,  but only follower will get sexual attack from Creature etc? 

about "Defeat", I can controll it easy,, (I only activate NPC vs NPC setting,, then when party is attacked , only follower attacked by agressor)

so I can attack other female enemy, at same time my follower attacked by male enemy,,

I hope to see same thing about this Mod,, which setting option I need?  

And to start quest,, I feel,, I need to make conversation (I suppose so) ,, then I set the MCM only female victim, (as default I think), 

but when I reach the kidnapping place,, I only see,, man NPC (I forget the name) is raped by creature boss ^^;     

So what setting can only show "npc female will  becom victim"? 

and Is there way ,to decice NPC or follower who live in my houses,,  will becom victim?  I understand there seems conversation which start quest ,

and the NPC (who I talked about kidnappthing) will be captured,, but I can not see the kidnapp happen about the NPC who I talked,,,

I can only start quest,, when I ask "Is there kidnapp infomation ?  but these topic never be shown with follower I feel.. (when they are in my party)

anyway I really like concepts of this mod, which can add variety for my play style,..  

Ah I see thanks you clarify ,   so if hope to see follower (in party) being victim,, ,  PC  need to be kidnapped at same time . it seems ok..  ( other follower or npc will try to recue us etc,,

I do not know,,)

but how conversation for quest  work ?   Usually there are only 2 options about this mod quest,, 1 is ask "have you heare about,,,"  2nd  is "there have been many rumors about ,,,"

if I choose the 1st one, new quest start.. (though I can not decide, which npc  will be victim, and it was case which male npc becom victim and attacked by creature, so I hope to 

force it only happen about female NPC,, is not there setting to work so?

If  I choose 2nd option,,  actually what happen?  I just need to wait,, the npc will be kidnapped?  or if I choose 2nd option,, actually NPC try to keep protect themselfs ?

I usually only see option to  reply "you look like you know how to protect your self" ,, then event seems not happen about the NPC,, is it wrong? 

So now I just go out  with my 2 custom followers  from  solitude,,,  just for check neck seam etc,,which made from LE ninghelm race and converted,,  

suddenly "kidnapping"  start,,   saphier turn out (why she is in solitude,, I do not know,,) , then she seems attack me,,

and we were kidnapped by saphier and her guys ,,, then scene change,,,, after  all I experience CTD ^^;  

I like this mods concept,, but I hope to wait it becom more stable,, or gather more infomation,,, if it caused by another mods,,  (racemenu plug in etc)

The mod current state is not stable, yes. If you just want to screwing around, it's okay. If you want a serious playthrough, don't. The assault usually don't care what is your situation. You sneak into the golden glow estate and want to burn some hives, assault. You trained with the greybeard, assault. And probably some other issues.

I still use this mod,, , (but only for quest, so do not activate PC attacked anymore,, It can break my follower settings,, I can not manage well with this mod. when follower are atacked.

though sometimes it work as I expected... (only follower atacked in their base) 

but this mod actually spawn some drugger in my  solitude house ...I think.

When I return to home with my followers, I see, 3 skelton beasts walk around my house,, but they do not do anything,,, though I activate it,, they just walking in my room

there are 8 or 9 follower but most of them ignore it.   I feel,, the skelton seems try to attack me or my followers,, 

but with my setting,, they can not,, then  just walk around in my house,,,  I killed them but do not hope to get many dead body in my house.

I do not install many mods which may spawn or generate monster,,   so I think this MOD cause the issue (though it is not complain,, just feel interesting for me at current.

Agree with greenmango: IMO, if the original dev is still around and open-minded, the "sanest" thing to do would just be, to allow someone with good coding skill to reboot this mod as a pure death-alternative scenario. That is: Take the dungeon-scene and assets, dump everything else, then rewrite the dungeon-script for sanity and reliability. Drop follower-support too, and just teleport them to their assigned home when the scenario is activated.

Then once the mod is stable and reliable as a pure death-alternative scenario, start adding options, like adveturers coming to your rescue, or the player (temporarily) submitting to his fate, and being put through a daily routine (which could be a simple as: Eat, sleep, fuck).

• 3 weeks later...

Mod very friendly. I tested and it's pretty exciting that we can be kidnapped at any time.
That said, I had a moment to set the settings on 0 for kidnapping and uncheck enable player.
Because being kidnapped in an area where creatures are not present, it's pretty weird.
My fairy elf had just finished a quest; I am telephoned to the Amethyst Hollow, my home, and there ... a group of falmers and chaurus fall on me. While monsters are not supposed to exist down there.?

• 2 months later...
On 12/10/2019 at 10:45 PM, The Man in Black said:

How well does this work if you're only interested in the rescue missions? Can you disable the rest?

When I tried this in LE it was completely borked and messed up my game. I would stay away until someone adopts and starts to rewrite it.