Sexlab Kidnapped Redux SE

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know what the conflict is in my LO, but I've tried repositioning this mod and the male and female addons all over, but I finally figured out that the addons removed the entire forsworn faction from my game. So if anyone is wondering what happened to their forsworn, it was the addons...

It didn't change the gender, having one active just removed the opposite gender from the leveled list, and having both just removed the faction completely.

I tried to use this mod, started a new game  and made the kidnap test,  a group of enemies spawned, attacked and moved my character to their vampire lair but when the scene started the NPCs around turned hostile and attacked the character.... some one an idea what could cause this?

I'm using Obis could that be the issue?

Edited by Chlodwig
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've tried this mod both in Oldrim and Newrim.  It is buggy AF.    While I love the kidnapping aspect, the other parts are too messed up to bother with such as pulling important quest NPC's from afar to be a "victim" which defies belief.  One poster said the Jarl of Whiterun(!) was pulled in as a victim....LOL  which I can believe.  

Until it's fixed, I do not plan to install it, period. 

Does anyone have a working version for SSE? Somewhere between 3.1 and these broken 4.X versions? I had a good version a while back but lost it when going through a clean OS install. The version I was working with allowed for player kidnap when hit (not auto kidnap) and appeared not to have the issue where aggressors were typically female (i.e., the gender preference actually worked) and aggressors did not just stand there. Thank you for your help.

On 18/8/2019 at 23:40, windzone said:

Me gustaría probar este mod, pero SSEEdit muestra muchos errores para este mod.

do the same as I did, download the old version of kidnapped from skyrim Le and then form 44 of sse, it is more stable and easier to use, I don't know what happened to this version, but before that I didn't have any errors in the essit or It broke the dialogue, when I converted it to 44, my question is if they are going to update a mod so that it does not work and causes ctd, I did not update it without they are going to make that mistake, let them leave it as it was, but well, the oldest of all in skyrim LE It won't be a problem.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I started a new game and I have added this mod in the load list.

In the first few minutes, I was taken away ("It worked"). Then, "The Pit" quest started as I was in progress of escaping. I have defeated all and find a way out. With my surprise, "The pit" quest never closed out: "the escape" checkbox is still open and so the quest. When I activate "the Pit" in my quest log, the waypoint brings me to a location that I cannot access.

This mod never triggered again. I can manually "trigger" the event and after a while I get taken away, but never automatically.

Is there something "stuck"? I have been trying to locate the quest and "setstage" my way out with a completion, but unfortunately to this day, I am unable to precisely locate the quest ID.

If anyone can help....to at least, close the "The Pit" quest.....  many thanks in advanced.

Hi

I have a little Problem

The Mod is working fine except the male npc's are wearing underpants.

They do this also during the sex scenes. This happens since i install SL Kidnap , Devious Captures and Defeat.

Before the male npc's are complet naked. I have no idea how to change it.

And is it possible to change that i could not change the armor or weapons of my follower.

Edited by Thayja

I gave it a short try on a new game. Works fine at the first glance. I was kidnaped (teleported to a cave of the silverhandes), used like 5 times and blacked out. Woke up at the same place they kidnapped me from.

Didn´t do the quest to kill my kidnappers.

Sadly they dont gangbang you. Just one after the other. In the MCM is just an option for 3somes.

Will try it out further. I like the concept.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Are there any patches to this mod? XD I'm absolutely astounded by how many things can go wrong with this mod in totally unexpected aspects if you use other mods

• Sometimes kidnappers that are spawned to kidnap you are mutually hostile and instead of attacking you they start killing each other XD
  • I'm using "more creatures" style mods which add many tamed creatures in various passive caps and places - this mod detects those creatures as "bests" faction and if you enable creatures kidnaps it results in tamed creatures kidnapping you to passive settlement with friendly NPCs and if you have really bad luck you're gonna be forced to kill some passive human NPC in "Revenge" quest
  • For some unknown to me reason this mod seems to gather all NPCs and creatures from 10km radius and everyone just gathers here. It wouldn't be too bad if after few SL rounds it wouldn't bug out and start combat between everyone
  • Aroused Creatures keep entering race condition during creatures abductions because kidnappers are for some reason considered non-hostile by game and obviously get aroused quite quickly so everything explodes
  • For some reason sometimes my NPC refuses to pass out and it's kidnapped forever after 3240854703578 SL rounds xD

And icing on the cake is that this mod has virtually 0 debug options in MCM so in case anything goes wrong you're severely fucked and have to load previous save XD (and since kinda always something goes wrong it almost always ends up with reloading save). Oh and sometimes it bugs out in a way that NPC keeps following you infinitely (being passive) but since there's no way to reset this mod or do anything it basically trashes your save in case it's not just disposable NPC.

Of course it's understandable that such mod is really tricky to implement but sheer amount of random bugs that happen to it all the time is charming XD

Still I really like this mod and I also used it back in the day on LE Skyrim. Too bad it's buggy asf xD

I uninstalled this yesterday because unlike when i first started using it, they seem to kidnap you and have one or two goes at you but then you are ignored. The kidnappers aren't hostile and it becomes a waste of time which is a shame.

• 5 weeks later...

I've run into a problem I haven't seen mentioned. I started a quest to rescue a kidnapping victim, and since this is a new game and I am level 5 I brought along a follower- Jenassa in this case. it sent Gerda from Whiterun to Shimmermist Cave, which is fine, because that's a falmer dungeon so there's no important NPCs to worry about.

the problem is that as soon as I enter the second part of the dungeon, where the victim is, Jenassa immediately strips down and charges full speed to fuck the victim. I even forced her arousal to be at 0 using the MCM, and it doesn't matter, her hunger for gilf pussy is apparently too strong. while she does that, every single enemy in the dungeon is just teleported into the final room to watch. so I end up running through an empty section of cave to the end, to find the bodyguard I hired to help me rescue an old lady assaulting her instead. then the moment the full consequences of Jenassa's unexpected gilf-thirst sinks in, a dozen falmers, a handful of chauruses, and a dwemer centurion immediately turn to me and wreck my entire shit.
so, in order of importance- 1, my follower shouldn't be assaulting the victim of the kidnapped quest. 2, teleporting every NPC the game can find to one place does, as mentioned previously in this thread, lead to some gamebreaking bugs. and 3, I need some way to make sure the person being kidnapped doesn't qualify for a senior discount.
for now I guess I'll have to tell Proventus I don't want to rescue Gerda, and then I think I'll be uninstalling this one.