Sexlab Kidnapped Redux SE

9 hours ago, urieldover said:

Hi, do this have gender selection for the Kidnappers? 

Making it not esl is more safer to install too specially this mod seems depend on some masters.

I can't answer your 1st question, but ESL doesn't matter for master dependencies listed within itself.  That only matters with soft dependencies that check if a plugin is available and don't scan above 254 plugins.  Those are the ones that don't work correctly with ESL mods.  Specifically, if another mod had a soft dependency on SLKidnapped, but failed to scan for it above position 254.

1 hour ago, 4nk8r said:

I can't answer your 1st question, but ESL doesn't matter for master dependencies listed within itself.  That only matters with soft dependencies that check if a plugin is available and don't scan above 254 plugins.  Those are the ones that don't work correctly with ESL mods.  Specifically, if another mod had a soft dependency on SLKidnapped, but failed to scan for it above position 254.

Thank you so much Nomkaz for sharing that info.

What is the mod order supposed to be compared to other SL mods? 

I have a bunch of issues like kidnaps not triggering and humans being the only race in animations. Is this a question for original thread?

On 5/14/2021 at 8:14 PM, Acornins said:

It was interesting to play with for a bit, but definitely very buggy. Who knows if this will ever actually get updated to fix that but it would be neat if you could change the kidnappers gender to be only one gender.

I agree. The mod is unique and interesting, but has not received development and refinement. Playing with him is extremely difficult.

9 hours ago, Buridan said:

What does the addons file add? Might have missed it but I can't find any info on the page for what it is.

Agreed, would appreciate a little extra info. The included add-ons are labeled "deviously kidnapped", "male kidnappers", and "female kidnappers", but I'd really appreciate some more details before adding it to the load order.

After digging around in the LE version of the mod's comment section and in XEdit, I think I have a good idea as to what the add-ons do. The gender addons change the base game's level lists so that all randomly generated characters for those factions (like bandits) can only be that gender. Not sure how it affects unique npcs and random npcs that are supposed to be a gender (for lore and dialogue reasons) but I personally decided not to use it for fear of compatibility issues (I got a lot of mods that mess with the level lists, and even some that replace npcs that this add-on cuts). Not a modder but wouldn't it be better to modify the quest or script that chooses actors from the level lists so that it has a gender check, thus the mod does not target people that you want excluded? I feel that this would be better for compatibility and more immersive without sacrificing your fetishes. That being said, I ain't a modder so IDK if this is even possible or feasible.

The devious device add-on, according to the LE comment section, adds devious devices to your character when you get kidnapped. I don't use DD nor do I care so if you are curious further go to the LE mod's comment section and search that topic for "addon" or "add" without quotation marks. LE version comment section: 

8 hours ago, fred4 said:

After digging around in the LE version of the mod's comment section and in XEdit, I think I have a good idea as to what the add-ons do. The gender addons change the base game's level lists so that all randomly generated characters for those factions (like bandits) can only be that gender. Not sure how it affects unique npcs and random npcs that are supposed to be a gender (for lore and dialogue reasons) but I personally decided not to use it for fear of compatibility issues (I got a lot of mods that mess with the level lists, and even some that replace npcs that this add-on cuts). Not a modder but wouldn't it be better to modify the quest or script that chooses actors from the level lists so that it has a gender check, thus the mod does not target people that you want excluded? I feel that this would be better for compatibility and more immersive without sacrificing your fetishes. That being said, I ain't a modder so IDK if this is even possible or feasible.

The devious device add-on, according to the LE comment section, adds devious devices to your character when you get kidnapped. I don't use DD nor do I care so if you are curious further go to the LE mod's comment section and search that topic for "addon" or "add" without quotation marks. LE version comment section: 

That is exactly what it does! I tested the new plug ins with male kidnappers and DD. 

Managed to get only male kidnappers.

Now, the only thing I wish I could figure out is if I have followers if they could get kidnapped too instead of picking random people >.<.

Minor edit - Aso, from the looks of it - it basically replaces female NPCS in holds - I've only experimented in that one so far and that is the one fort uuuh near where you do your first quest thing near the tower.  

Hi! Bug report here ? When my PC was kidnapped by some horny chaurus it triggered rescue event. So, I have a guy who has killed 2 of 3 chaurus and tried to kill the main "kidnapper" one. The problem is: each time he reduces monster to 1 hp the combat stops, then monster regens all of his hp and all starts again, and again, and again. I've tried to kill the monster by myself and it's the same. I cant even kill the thing with console. Any idea wtf is going on?

Maaaan. if this mod had Defeat compatibility, where on Knockdown you either get finagled or that and kidnapped this would be top tier [T_T ]. I do enjoy the Rescue missions though, the only gripe i guess i have is that I use PAH so when I walk in to save the hostage my characters slaves just stand up and join in on the "fun" making the whole mission a bust :(

This mod worked fine for me and then broke in a subsequent playthrough (Obviously something I did) so maybe I'll try the update. I just wanted say this mod would be perfect with a Pheromones type of system where during the ambush you can configure the percent chance of knockdown on hit. Having a chance to fight off the attack would be nice. The auto lose is a little unsatisfying when someone shows up with a spell or shout.

Great idea for a mod and hopefully it gets a little TLC someday.

On 6/7/2021 at 9:33 AM, Dr.Simic said:

First off, awesome mod. I need some help with something, eventhough I have threesome chance set to 100% the threesome animations never trigger (even when more than 1 male characters available), any idea why?

animation you have miss

• 1 month later...

This mod worked for me in the past about a year ago or so. It worked well with Defeat, but I'm a little worried about using it again after reading about all these problems people seem to be having with it.

Makes me wonder why it ever worked for me at all.
(Note: When it did work for me, I was working with a nice new clean install of the game; only using SexLab mods and any mods they required.)

Is there anyone using this mod that ISN'T having any issues? Are the issues major, or are they minor enough to be tolerable/overlooked?

Does the mod also randomly kidnap people? (without me asking tavern owner)

I just joined the companion and a few days later I could not find Aela and Skjor in the companion's hall. So I tried to teleport to them and found them in the cell with one skeever (dead) in Fellglow Keep. Then I reloaded my earlier save (before I teleported to them), try to find quest which tied to the Fellglow Keep but found none. So I tried to go to Fellglow Keep and rescue them from mages, nothing related to the kidnap dialogue are presented. When I unlocked their cells, they just walk back to Whiterun. Just curious if it has something do with this mod or not.

uuhm now it seems the Thieves Guild from Riften "borrowed" me from my camp in the wilderness for the night. :D 

And now some big animal there has all my stuff. Is there a chance I get it back somehow, or should I reload? Pls spoil me because I have no quick travel and don't want to invest so much time if my game is screwed anyway...

Edited by effrenatus
  • 3 weeks later...

The mod is great, just wish it was a touch more immersive. It is somewhat irritating to be walkin down a straight road and all of a sudden Falmer teleport out of the aether and insta hits me. If they could say spawn behind a wall out of sight and you round the corner and they attack that would be rad. And if the cage usage could get fixed I'd have no complaints.  

• 3 weeks later...

Suddenly, who did not know - there https://www.loverslab.com/topic/133759-bugfixes-for-various-mods-sexistguards-sl-kidnapped-redux/?do=findComment&comment=2995054 is fix 22 (in fact, it only needs to be installed, this is not a patch, but an entire mod), it works much more stable. There are problems, but they are multiples less than this one.

Edited by axone_zero
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...