Sexlab Kidnapped Redux SE

View File

I did NOT create this mod. That honor belongs to the Talented Vinfamy

I only converted it for Skyrim Special Edition, and have shared it with you with their permission.

UPDATE: I changed the download to the Oldrim/LE ESP which is in Form 43. I'm getting notifications that for some reason, dialogue gets broken when the ESP is converted to Form 44.

If you enjoy this mod, click on the link and give Vinfamy some love, and check out their other mods!

Brazilian Portuguese translation provided by: @xxxaqui0 

The following copied from the original LE page:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Get ambushed and kidnapped by humans or creatures with your followers, spouse or friends. Then either get forced to watch or violated yourself until perversion. A friend may try to save you. Escape or take revenge. Or take on a rescue mission to save a violated damsel (or Nazeem) in distress.

Suitable for all player characters: straight female, straight male, lesbian, futa, gay or bisexual.

Click on "Follow this file" above to keep up-to-date with the latest releases.

Features

• Ambushed by certain factions or creatures – avoid getting hit for five seconds (run, baby, run!) to dodge the ambush or be taken hostage
  • Unlimited number of kidnap scenarios based on current location, able to take advantage of even modded content in your game.
  • Massive orgies of up to 20 aggressors and 1 to 4 victims
  • Much expanded Rescue Mission quest, with optional Voyeur’s Invisibility spell
  • Spectator behaviour with cheering, laughing, clapping and derogatory comments
  • Perversion and exhaustion mechanic
  • Revenge on your kidnappers by killing them right there, or escape/ get dumped and come back, negotiate (via Thieves Guild) or work with the Companions to hunt them down.
  • 150+ lines of dialogues thanks to contributions by Karma199696, Vauria, sophiextime and others. Contribute yours here.
  • 84 MCM options to customize to your liking.
  • Inventory stealing obeys SexLab’s no-strip settings
  • Mod events for mod authors to easily integrate with SLKR.
  • Optimized for best performance. High compatibility as no vanilla records were changed.

Requirement
SexLab Framework SE– that’s all you need. It will remain the only hard dependency

To optimize performance, untick Race/Gender Adjustments, Disable Teleport and Seed NPC stats in SexLab's MCM page 2 and untick Debug in SexLab's MCM last page. Also, install SSE Engine Fixes.

Optional But Highly Recommended
Fuz Ro D-oh SE - gives you enough time to read the NPC-NPC dialogues
SexLab Defeat SE– tested thoroughly with SLKR, with it:

• PC and followers get violated if you dodge the ambush but then lose the subsequent fight.
  • Rescuer gets violated if he/she fails (check Defeat’ NPC-NPC settings)
  • PC and followers get violated again if you try to fight back under hostage but lose.
  • PC and followers get violated if defeated during the rescue mission.
  • You can get other type of revenge on your kidnappers apart from just killing them.

Optional Integrations
More Nasty Critters SE: enable 12 additional creature kidnapper types in SLKR.
Devious Devices SE– don’t’ forget to batch-build in Bodyslide: random DD pieces are put on victims under hostage.
Simple Slavery Plus Plus SE (and in turn, many slavery mods): potential outcome after exhaustion, chance set in the MCM.
SexLab Eager NPCs SE: Anyone you rescued will become your lover and become available for sex.

Translations (might not be the latest versions)
Spanish (by Gothuska)
Chinese (by sexhaizai)
From 4.1 onwards, German and Spanish translations have been incorporated into the installation wizard. Special thanks to CGi for the German translation and for implementing SKSE translation with SLKR.

If you enjoy my conversion work and would like to toss a coin to my coffee fund, you can visit my Patreon ~ Nomkaz

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/18/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Yes, an WryeBash gives more errors:

SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp: SPEL.FULL: Attempted to read past (7594) end (257557) of file/buffer.
Error loading 'SPEL' record and/or subrecord: 03007EC7
  eid = u'InvisibilityDUPLICATE001'
  subrecord = 'FULL'
  subrecord size = 22
  file pos = 7572
Error in SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp

3 hours ago, sfdrake said:

MCM doesnt appear on a new game  and every thing is required is installed

If after giving it a lot of time, try saving your game then reloading that save.  There are a few other mods that require you to do that for MCM to load them in.

I had to that.

1 hour ago, Aramedian said:

So I don't know what went wrong but when the kidnapping begin everytime someone talk to me or I talk to someone the only answer I get is LOOKOUT FAILED.

Does it do this to anyone else?

Yip I'm getting the same Error

I'm not sure why this was converted when it was stated in the conversion tracker that this mod has massive bugs. It was stated as not working properly in SSE due to script errors.. which may have also occurred in oldrim. I can attest to these problems. I tried to use the original in Oldrim and found it to CTD all the time once I was "kidnapped", even with nothing but Kidnapped, its requirements, and non-related mods like graphics, effects and other non-script based mods.

So unless the OP did some editing to fix these issues, I can't say these mods should even be listed here, let alone be listed in the conversion tracker as green. I'm not sure who approved that if all the OP did was one-click save and one-click convert the assets.

1 hour ago, XenoDrake said:

I'm not sure why this was converted when it was stated in the conversion tracker that this mod has massive bugs. It was stated as not working properly in SSE due to script errors.. which may have also occurred in oldrim. I can attest to these problems. I tried to use the original in Oldrim and found it to CTD all the time once I was "kidnapped", even with nothing but Kidnapped, its requirements, and non-related mods like graphics, effects and other non-script based mods.

So unless the OP did some editing to fix these issues, I can't say these mods should even be listed here, let alone be listed in the conversion tracker as green. I'm not sure who approved that if all the OP did was one-click save and one-click convert the assets.

I'm not now, can't remember, but either the old one will work in SSE or there is another version of this floating around. That version worked just fine for me, except the concept is flawed. I want to enjoy this mod, but 9 times out of 10 it will dump you in a spot that is impossible to have a scene at. Thought maybe this one would function better. Like I said, I want to enjoy it. I awesome when it works. I  just got grabbed by Stormcloaks and taken to a base camp and was enjoyed by all for quit some time. Then I was dumped outside Whiterun. But...it has too many issue. Yes, it's got Lookup Failure and it leaves a quest in your log? It's invisible, as are it's two stages but you can see the diamonds in front and can click on the blank quest to make it active. Whatever 'it' is.

The version I played before did not generate quests.

Hello !

First of all i'm not english so my words may be wrongs.

I've many mod from sex lab installed and they always work (sometimes not really good but working anyway), but today i try to install this mod and i don't understand why but, when the kidnapper speaks i always have this line "LOOKUP FAILED" , i have installed all requirement and search a lot for the solution but i didn't make it :/

Can you  help me please ? ?

edit: here is a screen of the error

ScreenShot0.png

3 hours ago, plop1234 said:

What's the difference between this and defeat?

There are many differences. Defeat works, this doesn't. But, if it did work... In Defeat you are not transported anywhere for a gangbang. You remain where you got defeated and may be used by those present who defeated you. Then, more often than not, you get up, run away, put your armor back on, return and kick their asses! With this one you are defeated and transported to a random location someplace in the world to be gangbanged multiple times. Afterward you are put back into the world at some random place. There differences can be subtle.

Tried to force ambush with bandit inside bee and barb, somehow got me CTD.

Tried to force ambush with creatures, works fine. I'm not sure what is happening here.

Edit:

Apparently any potential aggressor is going to give some CTD.

Anyone managed to get the rape scene to work? If so, it might be some compatibility issues.

Or do I need DD SE AIO?

Well, nope, can't get this working yet.

Now I wonder if it may work in light load order...

Edit:

It works in minimum load order.

Now I wonder which one that causes CTD.

Is it possible that any mod that alters NPC behavior like Immersive Citizen, Skyrim Reputation, and RDO causes this?

13 hours ago, Theolized said:

Well, nope, can't get this working yet.

Now I wonder if it may work in light load order...

Edit:

It works in minimum load order.

Now I wonder which one that causes CTD.

Is it possible that any mod that alters NPC behavior like Immersive Citizen, Skyrim Reputation, and RDO causes this?

I used to have massive CTD whenever a mod would randomly spawn NPCs on me. Not sure if you use this, but it seemed to fix that issue for me on any spawns. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17230