Clams of Skyrim (COSIO) Devious Devices BodySlide Files

Clams of Skyrim (COSIO) Devious Devices BodySlide Files

This is a conversion of the Devious Devices Assets and Expansion bodyslide files to support Clams of Skyrim (COSIO) body with HDT.  This is NOT a mod and does not include any plugins.  This is simply a set of Bodyslide files to provide compatibility between Devious Devices and  Clams of Skyirm.

(If you do not have or do not know what Clams of Skyrim is - you do not need this, bodyslide files for CBBE are already included in Device Devices downloads.)

OUTFITS INCLUDED:

Devious Devices Assets:

Spoiler
Armbinder
BodyHarness
IronBelt
LeatherArmCuffs
LeatherLegCuffs
PaddedArmCuffs
PaddedBelt
PaddedBeltOpen
PaddedBra(HDT)
PaddedLegCuffs
PiercingsN
RestrictiveCollar(HDT)
RestrictiveCorset
RestrictiveCorsetBelt
RestrictiveCorsetBeltOpen
RestrictiveGloves

Devious Devices Expansion:

Spoiler
FT_RopeBinder
FT_RopeBinder_Fingers
FT_RopeCollar1
FT_RopeCollar2
FT_RopeHarness (full)
FT_RopeHarness
CustomBodyHarness
CustomEbonyBodyHarness
EboniteArmCuffs
EboniteArmbinder
EboniteBodyHarness
EboniteLegCuffs
EbonitePonyBoots
EboniteRestrictiveBoots
EboniteRestrictiveCollar(HDT)
EboniteRestrictiveCorset
EboniteRestrictiveCorsetBelt
EboniteRestrictiveCorsetBeltOpen
EboniteRestrictiveGloves
PonyBoots
RestrictiveBoots
SlaveBoots
EbonitePawMittens
LeatherPawMittens
EbRestrictiveBoots Transparent Rubber
EboniteRestrictiveCollar(HDT) Transparent Rubber
EboniteRestrictiveCorset Transparent Rubber
EboniteRestrictiveCorsetBelt Transparent Rubber
EboniteRestrictiveCorsetBeltOpen Transparent Rubber
LongGloves Transparent Rubber
BBYoke01
ChainHarness
BreastChainCollar
ChainHarnessArms
ChainHarnessBustier
ChainHarnessCuffs
ChainHarnessLegs
HarnessBoots01(HDT)
HarnessBoots02(HDT)
HarnessGloves(HDT)
NippleClamps01
Piercing01
Piercing03
RestrictiveBoots01
RestrictiveBoots02

Note:  Nearly all outfits were converted, some notables that have not been converted include the hobbleskirts and full body rubber gimp suits.  I have not yet had these converted - the complexity of the skirts with the CosioHD weights is challenging.  The gimp suits are not 1:1 sized with a standard reference body and more work will be needed here.  If you have a CosioHD conversion of either, please let me know and I will include it here.

REQUIREMENTS: (all below, and their requirements)

Bodyslide & Outfit Studio

Clams of Skyrim

Devious Devices - Assets

(AND/OR)

Devious Devices - Expansion

INSTALL:

Simply download and install in your Data folder manually, or with your favorite mod manager

USE:

The files do not replace the original DD bodyslide files.  Instead they add new bodyslide projects.  As not all outfits were replaced (see above note), it is recommended to first slide all outfits using a CBBE preset, or your CosioHD preset - THEN slide these files, replacing the CBBE files.

All CosioHD files are prefixed with 'CosioHD DDA - '  or 'CosioHD DDX - ', depending on which pack you have installed.  It is OK to install both packs simultaneously, but I have separated them for users who only use one or the other.

ISSUES:

I have tested most meshes in game (but not all).  If you encounter any issues, please let me know in the comments!

CREDITS:

The original assets belong to the original authors.  Please support their work!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/16/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Clams of Skyrim (COSIO), Devious Devices - Assets and/or Expansion
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

4 hours ago, neveronelie said:

ok maybe because i'm french but if I understand correctly. this file is supose to be added and install after you build with your custom preset on the bodyslide (batch build to change all the outfits?) ? or beforehand?

After you build your custom preset for the body itself.  Then install this conversion for the outfits, and use BodySlide with your custom preset selected - to batch build out all of the DD outfits.  Or more of a list version:

1. Install Devious Devices Assets and/or Expansion

2. Build your CosioHD bodyslide preset, save it
3. Batch build all of the DD Assets/Expansion original bodyslide records (because I have left a few out)

4. Batch build all of the CosioHD DDA and CosioHD DDX bodyslide records using the CosioHD preset you created in #2

18 hours ago, AWP3RATOR said:

After you build your custom preset for the body itself.  Then install this conversion for the outfits, and use BodySlide with your custom preset selected - to batch build out all of the DD outfits.  Or more of a list version:

1. Install Devious Devices Assets and/or Expansion

2. Build your CosioHD bodyslide preset, save it
3. Batch build all of the DD Assets/Expansion original bodyslide records (because I have left a few out)

4. Batch build all of the CosioHD DDA and CosioHD DDX bodyslide records using the CosioHD preset you created in #2

works perfectly thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Are you planning on updating this for the latest versions of DD? There are some new devices that don't work properly. For example, the black chaotic rope harnesses. (Or something like that) If you aren't planning to update, can you help me learn how to do this myself or point me in the direction of a good tutorial that will teach me how?

• 9 months later...

You think it'd be possible to make it so chastity belts don't get thigh, pussy and butt weights when building them?
For now I have to constantly remove them in outfit studio.
It's a little strange to see a metal chastity belt have jiggling parts when jumping haha.

• 4 months later...