Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis - 14 June 2020, Male Speedo

4 hours ago, simdulgence said:

I've just updated both the RealGens and Body Hair files. The content is pretty much just bug fixes, but the RealGens one is pretty good - it eliminates (I believe!) one of the two known issues listed, which was the distortion caused at extreme thigh slider values. There are also some texture seam fixes and some altered options for CAS penis visibility.

A new version of the body hair is available now, with what I hope is a fix for the problem you've encountered. Let me know if it works for you.

The new version of the file available now includes an option to show all soft penises in CAS to be used for nude outfits. The medium erect penises are also available, so you can look at soft/hard for customization, but I guessed people mostly wouldn't make nude outfits that used an erect penis 24/7. If you were hoping for all erect penises available too, let me know and I can add that.

Several users have asked about larger penises. It's definitely a possibility, but there are other things higher on the to-do list at the moment.

Which female things? Penises for female sims, or vaginas/breasts? Female penises are likely to come out sooner than vaginas/breasts, but I don't have a release date for them at the moment.

Female Penises

Hello!  Another post pointed out this issue, but I'm also having trouble accessing the overlays.  Unlike the other poster I do have the vampire pack but I'm still having trouble finding the overlay.   When I edit my human sims I don't have a way to access the "Occult Brow" category that is accessible for vampires.  Do non-occult sims have access to this normally and my game is just glitched, or is there a way to unlock these other categories for human sims that I'm just unaware of?

Anyways, great work.  This is the best penis mod that I've ever seen.    Definitely looking forward to future content from you.  ?

Updated with a few minor changes/fixes:

• I discovered the large soft penis and large hard penis were showing in CAS in all three RealGens files, no matter which visibility level you installed. Fixed.
  • I also split the files out to allow for easier downloading. Currently there are separate zips for the penis, body hair, color overlays and skintones, so in future if I have to update one of those pieces users don't have to re-download the entire package.

Also, It seems the original color overlays I provided appear to only be available to players with Get Famous. The Vampires brow styles and Get Famous brow scars utilize the same slot - Occult Brow - so I would expect anyone who owns either pack to be able to access the overlays, but it seems you need Get Famous for human sims to access them.

I've created a second version which uses the Left Dimple slot, which I think is available without Vampires/Get Famous (and tested on a machine with base game only installed!). The brow version and dimple version do not conflict, so you can install both if you want. Sorry about the confusion, and for not making sure a base game-compatible version was available from the very beginning.

23 minutes ago, simdulgence said:

Also, It seems the original color overlays I provided appear to only be available to players with Get Famous.

Ah, I personally don't have Get Famous or Vampires, so therein my problem lay!  The new file with the colors in the dimple slot work perfectly for me.  Thanks so much for the update. :thumbsup:

21 hours ago, simdulgence said:

No, sorry, it doesn't work with the tanning. Tanning doesn't appear to work with any custom penises because the game sees them as a clothing bottom (at least, that was my experience when I tested tanning with the WW penis/Noir penis). I'm desperately trying to find a solution to this, but it may be beyond my control. It might require alterations to the WW coding from Turbo, if it's even possible.

I think the default WW penis is working with tanning at least for me it's light compared to the tanned skin if my sim was wearing a bottom piece while tanning

17 hours ago, procian said:

These are really good.....any plans to make a default nude male bottom of these? when my sim strips in cas he has the default WW penis...

Probably doable. I would most likely offer a medium C uncut or cut option as a default, unless a lot of people want otherwise (I'm learning how much this forum loves a huge penis).

17 hours ago, alexlll said:

Please add support for HQ mod.

I'll look into this, but I don't use any HQ mods. Do you have a link or a name of one that I should check out for compatibility?

7 hours ago, se7enex said:

Eyyy what if you made a version that allows this to show on feminine frames? It doesn't look terrible but I could only get one weiner to show up in CAS allowing masculine stuff. 

I'd like to, but when I tested the male/masculine penis on a male/feminine sim it didn't look good. I might have to make a custom version.

2 hours ago, Buddy16 said:

I think the default WW penis is working with tanning at least for me it's light compared to the tanned skin if my sim was wearing a bottom piece while tanning

It is having the same issue, I think the WW texture is just a lot lighter/faded around the penis compared to the huge circle on RealGens. Unfortunately, I created the textures before I got Island Living so I didn't realize this system would cause an issue! I'm probably going to have to alter the texture to work with the tanning and/or people using skin overlays.

At the very least, at the moment, the RealGens do work with tanning if you tan in clothes. If you tan while wearing a pair of briefs or a speedo, for example:

tanlines.jpg.93dabd60692764a93103d027014603f6.jpg

The problem comes when you tan completely naked, because then the game thinks the penis is clothing with a texture. I'll take a look at altering my default texture to see if it can be improved for all-over tanning.

Hello! Wanted to thank you for this amazing mod. I have been looking for a good replacement for the Better Body mod since Hiroki has seemed to have gone ghost and now I've found it! The textures are seamless and realistic which is exactly what I was looking for. Wanted to give you a heads up that my game would not open to due the simdulgence_ymRealGensColors_v1.1BrowScar.package file being corrupted? The dimple file worked just fine and my game was able to open. Besides that, I have had no other issues out of this mod. Keep up the great work!

I want to congratulate you on a excellent job on your creation.  Very nice work on creating a penis model that isn't over the top, and does diffidently show a realistic variety of penis's.  Maybe now that we have a new penis model the WW Module creators will take your model into account when creating their content. 

Keep up the great work. 

Your meshes are absolutely gorgeous, but they're too small to work properly with most bj animations(sims end up sucking the air ?). Can you possibly make them bigger and girther while keeping realistic proportions?  I hope you add XXlarge sizes for very well endowed sims. The largest size doesn't seem big enough.

13 hours ago, rokelle2012 said:

Hello! Wanted to thank you for this amazing mod. I have been looking for a good replacement for the Better Body mod since Hiroki has seemed to have gone ghost and now I've found it! The textures are seamless and realistic which is exactly what I was looking for. Wanted to give you a heads up that my game would not open to due the simdulgence_ymRealGensColors_v1.1BrowScar.package file being corrupted? The dimple file worked just fine and my game was able to open. Besides that, I have had no other issues out of this mod. Keep up the great work!

Thanks for the compliments! I just downloaded the overlays myself and installed the brow scar but had no problems opening my game. I'd suggest re-downloading the zip and making sure you open it with 7zip just in case there was some kind of corruption error during your download. Hopefully that'll fix the issue.

7 hours ago, dragon828 said:

I want to congratulate you on a excellent job on your creation.  Very nice work on creating a penis model that isn't over the top, and does diffidently show a realistic variety of penis's.  Maybe now that we have a new penis model the WW Module creators will take your model into account when creating their content. 

Keep up the great work. 

Thank you! I'm glad you like them, and yeah, it'd be great if any animators created animations that accounted for these sizes. We'll see!

15 minutes ago, CHKY said:

Your meshes are absolutely gorgeous, but they're too small to work properly with most bj animations(sims end up sucking the air ?). Can you possibly make them bigger and girther while keeping realistic proportions?  I hope you add XXlarge sizes for very well endowed sims. The largest size doesn't seem big enough.

Thank you very much! I knew the penises wouldn't work with every animation, but I do intend to release my own animations that account for these sizes, so those poor sims stuck sucking air won't stay that way forever. ;)

I have had a number of requests for bigger penises, which I've added to my to-do list. They'll probably be released as a separate set of sizes at some point.

On 8/15/2019 at 10:31 PM, aybork said:

I am happy to hear it. I look forward to publishing your sims :)

Please allow me to add my thanks for these mods, and I'm looking forward to seeing you Island Sim and Latino Sim. They are both better looking than what I've been able to make or find at EA's Gallery. :)