Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis - 14 June 2020, Male Speedo

25 minutes ago, TDW5115 said:

Hello. I was excited to download this file but I looked all over CAS and could not find anything except 1 regular penis in the bottoms section. No body hair, no penis choices, nothing. Please help and thank you in advance.

What you see in CAS depends on which package file you installed. Expected usage is as follows:

1. Download the RealGens .zip file.

2. Unzip the file and choose one of the package files contained within to place in your /Mods directory.

• RealGens_v1.1a shows no penises in CAS
  • RealGens_v1.1aCASAll will show all soft penises in CAS
  • RealGens_V1.1aCASMedium will show all medium-sized soft penises in CAS

3. Load your game

4. Choose the penis design you want for your Sim from the WickedWhims Body Selector menu

CAS visibility is intended for use to either a) create a nude outfit or b) use to check what body hair/color overlay etc you want on the penis. CAS is not used to choose a sim's penis size.

Body hair is located under tattoos in CAS, and appears near the very bottom of the tattoo catalogue.

10 hours ago, simdulgence said:

What you see in CAS depends on which package file you installed. Expected usage is as follows:

1. Download the RealGens .zip file.

2. Unzip the file and choose one of the package files contained within to place in your /Mods directory.

• RealGens_v1.1a shows no penises in CAS
  • RealGens_v1.1aCASAll will show all soft penises in CAS
  • RealGens_V1.1aCASMedium will show all medium-sized soft penises in CAS

3. Load your game

4. Choose the penis design you want for your Sim from the WickedWhims Body Selector menu

CAS visibility is intended for use to either a) create a nude outfit or b) use to check what body hair/color overlay etc you want on the penis. CAS is not used to choose a sim's penis size.

Body hair is located under tattoos in CAS, and appears near the very bottom of the tattoo catalogue.

Working perfectly now. Thank you!

hi, :) 

First of all: Your mod is absolutely great and gives my game an incredible amount of fun. Thank you for your work. :) 

secondly: unfortunately I have a few problems, or I am too silly  :P  I use cc skins / overlays and every time the sim is naked or in the CAS I put on the penis, the cc skin is gone and it only appears the default maxi skin. Otherwise everything works great in the game, only if the sim is naked, the default skin appears with the penis.

Or is it simply not (yet) usable with cc skins?

Thanks again for your work and your help ?

36 minutes ago, Mellie1985 said:

First of all: Your mod is absolutely great and gives my game an incredible amount of fun. Thank you for your work. :) 

secondly: unfortunately I have a few problems, or I am too silly  :P  I use cc skins / overlays and every time the sim is naked or in the CAS I put on the penis, the cc skin is gone and it only appears the default maxi skin. Otherwise everything works great in the game, only if the sim is naked, the default skin appears with the penis.

Thank you! I'm glad you like the mod.

Other members mentioned earlier in the thread that they were seeing a circle on the skin while using overlays, but it sounds like you're having a different problem. Are you able to link me to a cc skin/overlay you're using so I can take a look in game for myself and see what's happening?

Thanks for your quick reply.
So I mainly use the skins / overlays here https://www.thesimsresource.com/members/RemusSirion/downloads/browse/category/sims4-skintones/ . ( i hope the link is fine for you :) ) 

in particular these 3: https://www.thesimsresource.com/members/RemusSirion/downloads/details/category/sims4-skintones/title/male-skin-11--overlay/id/1441619/

https://www.thesimsresource.com/members/RemusSirion/downloads/details/category/sims4-makeup-male-skindetails/title/male-skin-10-/id/1413007/

https://www.thesimsresource.com/members/RemusSirion/downloads/details/category/sims4-skintones/title/r-skin-8--male--overlay/id/1382038/

I tried as an overlay and as a full-coverage. In both the skin jumps to the default maxi skin when I use your mod and the sim will undress to have..ähh "fun" ? 

Thanks 

?

7 hours ago, Mellie1985 said:

I have this problem as well, but I found a minor work around. I switched the category for the overlay skin to freckles, and for some reason it works. The category Skin detail mole right cheek is the one with the problem.

2 hours ago, Estz said:

I have this problem as well, but I found a minor work around. I switched the category for the overlay skin to freckles, and for some reason it works. The category Skin detail mole right cheek is the one with the problem.

Hi Estz, thank you for sharing your solution with me :) 

Of course it sounds right and I will try to edit it. but how do I do that? So I have to arrange all 3 skin overlays in a different category, right? For example, freckles? Is that possible via sims4 studio? Or another simpler method?

Sorry for my english, if it is bad. I give my best. ?

And thank you for the valuable tip and your help  ??

Thanks for the tip, @Estz! I hadn't had time yet to fully investigate the issue. I appreciate your help. I'm not sure why the category of mole is a problem, because the RealGens is a clothing bottom and not a skin detail. They shouldn't have any conflict as far as I know! I don't know if it's an issue with my content, or the maker of the CC overlays, but I'll see if I can investigate it.

@Mellie1985, the simplest way to do this is to use Sims 4 Studio. Steps to change the category are as follows:

• Open the problem overlay file in Sims 4 Studio
  • On the right side, below the swatches, click the Categories tab
  • At the top, where it says "Outfit type", there's a dropdown of available categories
  • Change the dropdown from skin detail mole to skin detail freckles
  • Click "Apply to All Swatches" to the right of that line to make the change for all of the overlays in the package
  • Save the package, close it, place it in your \Mods directory

I'd advise making a backup of the original just in case anything goes wrong, but that should do the trick. I'm really sorry you've had this issue! Hopefully this will fix the problem with these skins. If I'm able to find out what the underlying problem really is, I'll correct it if the issue is with my mod.

1 hour ago, lktung said:

hello, my sims is using below skin-tone. when i changed from Lunar Eclipse Penis to your mods, below skin is disappeared and appears the default maxi skin.........

should i use your method stated in #133? Plz help

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-skintones/title/s-club-ts4-wmll-colours-skintones-1.0/id/1408737/

For the moment, yes, the fastest way to use that overlay is the method in post #133.

I've looked into the problem you and @Mellie1985 and @Estz experience with the CC skin overlays and I've possibly found a fix. I believe it's something that needs to be changed in my mod. I'll get to it as soon as possible, but it's not a quick fix and probably won't be posted immediately.

45 minutes ago, DrBlakenstein88 said:

Hey! 

Having a few issues;

1. I've been looking for the zipped folder on you page and there isn't one. They are all just separate files.

2. I downloaded the files and placed them in my MOD folder and they aren't even showing up in my game.

Help please :)

I've separated out core components - the penis, the body hair, etc - so they can be updated individually and people can pick and choose which parts they want to use. You just need whichever of those files you want.

As to not showing up - have you unzipped the files you downloaded and placed the appropriate package files in your \Mods directory? Where are you looking for the content in game? Some of it can be found in CAS (body hair, overlays) and some of it is available through the WickedWhims body selector that you get when you click a sim in game.

Hope this helps!

3 hours ago, simdulgence said:

I've separated out core components - the penis, the body hair, etc - so they can be updated individually and people can pick and choose which parts they want to use. You just need whichever of those files you want.

As to not showing up - have you unzipped the files you downloaded and placed the appropriate package files in your \Mods directory? Where are you looking for the content in game? Some of it can be found in CAS (body hair, overlays) and some of it is available through the WickedWhims body selector that you get when you click a sim in game.

Hope this helps!

On your page it doesn't download as a file to unzip though.

2 hours ago, pariah3j said:

I like the look/shape of your peni - think you could make a thicker version?

Thank you! Several people have asked for larger versions. It's on my list to do.

4 hours ago, DrBlakenstein88 said:

On your page it doesn't download as a file to unzip though.

I'm not sure what else it could download as. They're all zip files created with a program called 7zip (https://www.7-zip.org/).

4 hours ago, istalo said:

Has the condom been integrated in the mod yet? Or any TBA date of when it'll be? I've been checking this thread for a while ever since I saw that post about that condom mesh.

Hey, I'm glad you liked that mesh. I did too. But it hasn't been released because there's a technical issue. When the sex stops and the sim penis goes soft, the condom mesh of the hard penis hangs around floating in mid-air where the erection was. It only stays for as long as it takes the "wearing a condom" buff to wear off, which lasts between 5 to 15 seconds depending on when the sex finished. I've reached out to Turbodriver about this to see if it's possible to fix but I'm not sure what the answer will be.

It really bugs me and I hate to knowingly release something imperfect. When I tested it at first it never seemed to hang around; if I'd known I wouldn't have even shared the preview. If people can tolerate seeing something like that in their game for about 15 seconds after sex, and there's no other solution, then I could probably release it anyway.

In the meantime, I've released a different condom for early access on my Patreon. Hopefully the other will be able to be released, too.

condom_preview.jpg.11e136e7339d33cbd3d641d23349565d.jpg

4 hours ago, Nadsat88 said:

Your work is awesome!! so detailed! I love it, man. I hope you have thicker versions in mind, not only larger ones... I got some big sims that could use a penis proportional to the body size.

Thank you, I'm glad you like it! When you say thicker but not larger, you mean the current penis length but with more girth?

On 8/24/2019 at 7:13 AM, simdulgence said:

Thank you, I'm glad you like it! When you say thicker but not larger, you mean the current penis length but with more girth?

Exactly! Sorry for my bad english. More lenght would be fine too but, in my humble opinion, thicker penises and specially bigger testicles would look better in beefy and chunky sims.

5 hours ago, Nadsat88 said:

Exactly! Sorry for my bad english. More lenght would be fine too but, in my humble opinion, thicker penises and specially bigger testicles would look better in beefy and chunky sims.

Your English isn't bad at all, I just wanted to double check because a lot of people have asked for larger/longer overall. I'll have a think about thicker options. :)

On 8/24/2019 at 12:43 PM, BlueRafael said:

I was just hoping for a new/better penis, for ts4, but you went, and made a better everything! Good job!

I have a question. When you say animations, do you mean WW sex animations, or penis animations, as in penis physics? :)

Thank you so much, I'm glad you like the mod! I meant WW sex animations. When you say "penis animations", do you mean how the penis behaves outside of sex? To my knowledge that would require overriding official game animations with an edited version, which would be a huge undertaking. If there's another way to add physics/motion without editing the other animations, I don't know of it.

On 8/24/2019 at 11:23 AM, RedAbyss5 said:

Hi! Is there an ETA for animations?

No hard ETA. I have a few solo male animations already created that I haven't shared yet - I planned to, but I worried they might be a little too dull (and other projects have kept me from giving them my attention in the last week). But I just started a duo animation for sims who want to have a bit of fun in the sun:

Spoiler

anim0001A_20f_45o.gif.20d34835a29d34e0c7bdf2591c01d3d8.gif

It needs some more polish in a few places. I'm hopeful I can release it and perhaps another animation and the male solos in the upcoming week.