Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis - 14 June 2020, Male Speedo

9 hours ago, simdulgence said:

In addition to the RealGens female penis I recently added, there's now a Simdulgence strap-on! Comes in all five of the current RealGens sizes, in five swatches each.

strapon_preview01.jpg.d5dc63490fa69d3640206263974be385.jpg

The strap-on is available now on my Patreon and will come to LoversLab in a future update.

This will be useable with WW? or just cosmetic?

17 hours ago, simdulgence said:

Hey! This looks like the sims in question have a sun tan. If so, that's a known issue listed in the first post of the thread (the game applies a penis as a clothing bottom, so it sees that penis texture as clothing and the skin underneath doesn't tan). I still don't have a solution for that at the moment, but it should be less of an issue if you use the CC-compatible version of RealGens which has a much smaller texture size. The CC version, along with my custom underlay (on my Patreon, coming to LL soon), pretty much duplicates the look of the default RealGens but will make the untanned skin area mostly the penis/balls/anus.

My bad for not reading all of the OP...:classic_blush::tounge_xd:

On 10/22/2019 at 8:57 AM, Berpel said:

@simdulgence What Male and Female bodies are your penises compatible with?

Like Better Body, Eve body v6 , whicked whims body or just default ea body? 

RealGens is designed for the default Maxis bodies, but it should "work" with any body as long as there's no file or texture compatibility issues.

As procian said, I don't think BB is being updated anymore. The only WW body parts I know of are the female breasts and the bottom parts for both genders, and if you use RealGens you can't use the WW bottom on the same sim at the same time so there shouldn't be an issue there.

I wish there was a better way to use pubic hair. I wish I could use it in my saved game, but having my Sims be so different from pre-made and randomly generated Sims bugs me and editing them all would be a never ending task.

I think wicked perversions has a script to apply pubic hair, but I doubt it takes natural hair color or hair texture into account. Plus I think that's for wild_guy's pubic hair textures, not simdulgence.

This is a fucking awesome penis mod, however...I know what you explained on the description, but even if it does not work with most animations... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, add that XSmall hard penis, at least for roleplay purposes. I know it's a lot of work just to create another one, so if it is not possible it won't be much of a problem. 

Ty for reading

8 hours ago, Derydlus said:

I wish there was a better way to use pubic hair. I wish I could use it in my saved game, but having my Sims be so different from pre-made and randomly generated Sims bugs me and editing them all would be a never ending task.

I think wicked perversions has a script to apply pubic hair, but I doubt it takes natural hair color or hair texture into account. Plus I think that's for wild_guy's pubic hair textures, not simdulgence.

This is why the body hair is not enabled for random - the game wouldn't account for hair color in its application. Nisa said she was intending to add the ability for other creators to plug their own body hair into her command; I'll have to look into it and see if that's been implemented, or even if there's another solution.

6 hours ago, SnowStash said:

This is a fucking awesome penis mod, however...I know what you explained on the description, but even if it does not work with most animations... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, add that XSmall hard penis, at least for roleplay purposes. I know it's a lot of work just to create another one, so if it is not possible it won't be much of a problem. 

Ty for reading

Yeah, it definitely wouldn't work with animations, but a few people have talked about this so I'll think about adding it!

Very happy about the recent updates and I can't wait to get a hold of the female strap on. Since you mentioned that you are thinking about making female pubic hair and it's pretty well known that BB seems to be abandoned and not updated anymore, are you still considering creating a RealGens vagina? I know you mentioned in the original post that it's pretty low priority.

7 hours ago, rokelle2012 said:

Very happy about the recent updates and I can't wait to get a hold of the female strap on. Since you mentioned that you are thinking about making female pubic hair and it's pretty well known that BB seems to be abandoned and not updated anymore, are you still considering creating a RealGens vagina? I know you mentioned in the original post that it's pretty low priority.

Yes, I do intend to make a RG vagina. My original post said low priority, but as I get other things crossed off my to-do list and more people ask for it, it's going up in priority. Plus, I think it would be nice for anyone who likes my stuff to have a male and female sim with parts and hair in a matching style. So yeah, I want to make one, just can't give a timeframe yet. :)

Hey simdulgence, great works you do here.

Anyway I'd like to make a suggestion/request. If you can, could you add all original Maxis-swatch to your pubic hair mods? Because a player who prefers original Maxis looks like me for sims character, there's no any other option for a pale blond and a greyed-brown hair sims character to choose a pubic hair except using Djelle's pubic hair. His pubic hair mods have all Maxis colors. The bad thing is, his pubic hair mods will have overlapping/incompatible textures to your penis mods. Please add the rest of Maxis colors to your pubic hair mods.

And also, I'd like to inform you that Better Body's skin overlays for male also have overlapping/incompatible textures to your penis mods. This one is not a request from me, but hopefully someday there will be a fix for that.

1 hour ago, nmlsslbrty said:

Anyway I'd like to make a suggestion/request. If you can, could you add all original Maxis-swatch to your pubic hair mods? Because a player who prefers original Maxis looks like me for sims character, there's no any other option for a pale blond and a greyed-brown hair sims character to choose a pubic hair except using Djelle's pubic hair. His pubic hair mods have all Maxis colors. The bad thing is, his pubic hair mods will have overlapping/incompatible textures to your penis mods. Please add the rest of Maxis colors to your pubic hair mods.

And also, I'd like to inform you that Better Body's skin overlays for male also have overlapping/incompatible textures to your penis mods. This one is not a request from me, but hopefully someday there will be a fix for that.

Hey! Thanks for the compliments. Yes, it's possible for me to add other colors to the body hair. I'll add it to my to-do list!

Re: the Better Body skin overlays, I'm not sure I'm familiar with them. I only know the Better Body mesh parts (penis etc). I know some of those mesh parts were UV mapped differently to Maxis standard; I'm not sure if that applies to the skin overlays too or not. I can't say yet whether it's something that can be fixed or changed, but I'll take a look.

4 hours ago, nmlsslbrty said:

Luumia's BodyHair has recolour's called "frost-rainbowcy" all the colour's of the rainbow!

scroll down in this link for them=https://luumiasims.com/tagged/sims-4-cc

6 hours ago, simdulgence said:

Hey! Thanks for the compliments. Yes, it's possible for me to add other colors to the body hair. I'll add it to my to-do list!

Re: the Better Body skin overlays, I'm not sure I'm familiar with them. I only know the Better Body mesh parts (penis etc). I know some of those mesh parts were UV mapped differently to Maxis standard; I'm not sure if that applies to the skin overlays too or not. I can't say yet whether it's something that can be fixed or changed, but I'll take a look.

Thanks for your consideration. Sorry I can't provide screenshot of the Better Body skin overlays problem right now. The overlay is for switching texture for body like a ripped muscular body can be changed to muscular fat/bulky looks. The file name is "[BB][Male]SkinDefaultOverlays.package" and already included in BB 1.6.6 here in this forum.

2 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Luumia's BodyHair has recolour's called "frost-rainbowcy" all the colour's of the rainbow!

scroll down in this link for them=https://luumiasims.com/tagged/sims-4-cc

Nice, it has been long since my last time visiting Luumia's site so I don't know this recolor mod exist. I guess I'll try this one at this moment while waiting for Simdulgence's new pubic hair mods.

23 hours ago, nmlsslbrty said:

Thanks for your consideration. Sorry I can't provide screenshot of the Better Body skin overlays problem right now. The overlay is for switching texture for body like a ripped muscular body can be changed to muscular fat/bulky looks. The file name is "[BB][Male]SkinDefaultOverlays.package" and already included in BB 1.6.6 here in this forum.

Okay, thanks for letting me know. I'll take a look.

21 hours ago, rainingsparrow said:

You... are amazing. I've been looking and waiting for something like this for YEARS! T-T I've looked at high detail female body work for too long and found rushed dicks and NO anus work on sims... This is what I've dreamed of ❤️ YOU @simdulgence is my new favorite person!

Thank you so much! I hoped when I created the mod that there were other people out there who were looking for this kind of content, and I'm glad there are. I'm really glad you like RealGens and I hope it adds a special something to your game! ?

--------------

On a separate note, I've updated the main file and post with two new pieces of content: the 24-pack of Smooth Sensations condoms and the Randy Rubber condom dispenser.

condombox_01.jpg.a26c39963eaacff2c90cbc0a78ffcd05.jpg

condomdispenser_preview2.jpg.34506cd453ac7263287c3562928484ab.jpg

Instructions on use can be found in more detail in the main post, but the rundown is:

Condom Box: Found in the catalogue by searching "Simdulgence" or under Activities & Skills -> Recreation. Each box costs $60 simoleons and contains 24 assorted Smooth Sensations condoms (randomized on opening). Adds 24 condoms to your sim's inventory.

Condom Dispenser: Found in the catalogue by searching "Simdulgence" or under Misc Appliances. The dispenser costs $150 simoleons and sells both Smooth Sensations condoms and Wicked Whims condoms at their base price ($3 and $5). Install in any public place you want sims to be able to buy condoms. Only available for age-appropriate sims to use.

--------------

I've also released some new content for my patrons to get into the festive Halloween spirit:

halloween_header.jpg.d05af3846cf9f21967cab92f99696393.jpg

The horn accessory hat is pretty Halloween-ish, but I hope it can provide some use outside of spooky settings - and I think the underwear is a great look for male sims year-round! Both items will come to LoversLab in a future update, or can be found now on my Patreon!

41 minutes ago, Darnexx said:

I love you Mod! The Models looks so nice and so many different types.

The only thing I never got to show are the Condoms on the Penis.. I have to figure that out. XD

Also that Halloween Clothing you made there, looks nice!

Thank you! Are you having a problem with condoms showing on your active sims in your household? I've experienced some issues with NPC sims wearing it when they have a RealGens penis, but I assumed that's the way WW is coded. I haven't had any issues with my own sims wearing it, but I'm happy to try and help if I can.

15 minutes ago, asketo said:

Huge Thanks for condoms and such a practical thing as Condom Dispenser.

You're welcome! ?