Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis - 14 June 2020, Male Speedo

Love the sheer detail of your work! The amount of choices for you to choose from makes this pretty much THE best dick on the wicked market! I cant wait for the simdulgence strap, not much variety in the world of strap-ons! Everyone goes making tons of content for the peens and poons but we have like, a single strap-on model (at least dick wise, the actual strappy bits are pretty much the only differences)

6 hours ago, iPloft said:

Dude, you never tire of surprising us. What a great quality !! Great work. ?

One question, do you plan on adding vein levels to the penis? ?

Thank you! As far as vein levels, depends on what you mean exactly. Textures with different veins on them for use on RealGens? If so, it would probably be an overlay of some type rather than a change to the default RealGens, but I haven't thought about it before now. It's an interesting idea, though, and something I'd consider.

If you mean something else, though, let me know.

2 hours ago, waluigi69 said:

Love the sheer detail of your work! The amount of choices for you to choose from makes this pretty much THE best dick on the wicked market! I cant wait for the simdulgence strap, not much variety in the world of strap-ons! Everyone goes making tons of content for the peens and poons but we have like, a single strap-on model (at least dick wise, the actual strappy bits are pretty much the only differences)

Thank you very much! I'm glad you like the variety. ? I noticed that there isn't a lot of variety in strap-ons, either. I'd definitely like to add another design or two as well at some point in the future.

15 hours ago, simdulgence said:

Thank you! Are you having a problem with condoms showing on your active sims in your household? I've experienced some issues with NPC sims wearing it when they have a RealGens penis, but I assumed that's the way WW is coded. I haven't had any issues with my own sims wearing it, but I'm happy to try and help if I can.

I have the Condoms set in to be used and when I click on them I can let them use em but so far I never saw them showing up.

Maybe I did something wrong, so I will check that again, I noticed they use the Condoms alone when one of them is a "female". I play two Gay guys so maybe that's the reason?

41 minutes ago, Darnexx said:

I have the Condoms set in to be used and when I click on them I can let them use em but so far I never saw them showing up.

Maybe I did something wrong, so I will check that again, I noticed they use the Condoms alone when one of them is a "female". I play two Gay guys so maybe that's the reason?

Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure that's why. As far as I know WW is coded to use condoms as part of a pregnancy system. I've never seen the condom on straight sims when they're having anal or oral sex, and I've never seen it on gay sims at all. And I don't think it will let you click to "use this condom" if there's no risk of pregnancy during the sexual interaction.

If you try again with a sim who can impregnate and a sim who can get pregnant and the condoms still don't show up for you, let me know.

2 hours ago, simdulgence said:

Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure that's why. As far as I know WW is coded to use condoms as part of a pregnancy system. I've never seen the condom on straight sims when they're having anal or oral sex, and I've never seen it on gay sims at all. And I don't think it will let you click to "use this condom" if there's no risk of pregnancy during the sexual interaction.

If you try again with a sim who can impregnate and a sim who can get pregnant and the condoms still don't show up for you, let me know.

Ah! So I got it to show, finally. One of my Guys is set as "able to be Pregnant" and now it seems to work because of that "female" xD

Spoiler

01_11.19_16-32-35.png.bf351dd0e1beacac02f367ade69984c1.png

11 hours ago, simdulgence said:

Thank you! As far as vein levels, depends on what you mean exactly. Textures with different veins on them for use on RealGens? If so, it would probably be an overlay of some type rather than a change to the default RealGens, but I haven't thought about it before now. It's an interesting idea, though, and something I'd consider.

If you mean something else, though, let me know.

Thank you very much! I'm glad you like the variety. ? I noticed that there isn't a lot of variety in strap-ons, either. I'd definitely like to add another design or two as well at some point in the future.

Yep, it would be a different texture, with vein details, something to improve the view that the penis is hard, very hard.
Example: BETTER BODY penis texture with veins.

6 hours ago, Darnexx said:

Ah! So I got it to show, finally. One of my Guys is set as "able to be Pregnant" and now it seems to work because of that "female" xD

Reveal hidden contents

01_11.19_16-32-35.png.bf351dd0e1beacac02f367ade69984c1.png

Cool, glad you got it to work. Great image, by the way! ?

4 hours ago, ohwowzers29 said:

OH. MY. GOD. Not to overreact but thank you so much for this mod! It's the kind of mod that I have been looking for since I found out about the wickedwhims like 6 months ago. You give us the perfect penis sizes that look great AND have a good ass structure (?) so thank you!

Haha, I'll take the overreaction. Thanks for the compliments. I don't know if I'd say "perfect" but I'm really glad you like what I made!

14 minutes ago, iPloft said:

Yep, it would be a different texture, with vein details, something to improve the view that the penis is hard, very hard.
Example: BETTER BODY penis texture with veins.

Thanks for confirming. Like I said, I'll have a think about this!

10 hours ago, simdulgence said:

If condoms are manually applied as soon as the sex act starts, they always show up even if there is no full-on penetration. I've tested the various Wicked Whims condoms by having a sim masturbate so I know that it can be done. It just doesn't reliably auto-trigger for non-vaginal sex.

Wow amazing loved the implementation of condom dispenser also i would like to ask are you creating content for the sims? like underwear and stuff cuz EA never added briefs, i would love if you work on sleepwear and swimwear stuff cuz you make awesome maxis match content as of other creators they also make good content but they keep it Alpha and that ruined the aesthetic of game cuz tanline wont show up, if you have plans in future to make some underwears of male sims and want ideas do consider visiting  charliebymz they have various designs and shapes of briefs. thankyou :)

4 hours ago, Holly Vinedal said:

Wow amazing loved the implementation of condom dispenser also i would like to ask are you creating content for the sims? like underwear and stuff cuz EA never added briefs, i would love if you work on sleepwear and swimwear stuff cuz you make awesome maxis match content as of other creators they also make good content but they keep it Alpha and that ruined the aesthetic of game cuz tanline wont show up, if you have plans in future to make some underwears of male sims and want ideas do consider visiting  charliebymz they have various designs and shapes of briefs. thankyou :)

Thanks, glad you like the dispenser! Yes, I do plan on adding more content like underwear. There is an image on the previous page of this thread that shows the first pair of underwear I've created (which will come to Loverslab soon!), but there are also other styles of underwear and more CAS items like clothing that I intend to make.

Thanks for the inspiration suggestion!

Updates for today:

ll_update.jpg.d9fbbcc6e94a4b231f8edcb9e8a4ae81.jpg

Female RealGens penis!
Works the same as the male penis; all the same styles and sizes. Available in a hidden version or a visible-in-CAS version. The default texture is smaller than the male default texture was, and blends better to the default skin.

RealGens underlay for male sims
The underlay I previewed a couple of weeks ago (with a few more improvements), which is great for players using the CC-compatible version but want a nicer-looking groin/butt area. Also good for use with underwear or anything sheer that shows the butt.

Simdulgence Preview Models

Simdulgence CC for Models
All of my male and female preview models are available, in two households split by gender. You just need to add their tray files to your game, in your /Tray folder. I'm also including a whole bunch of my own CC that I made for them, but it comes as-is - I finished up the hair and eyebrows, but some other content was never intended to be anything but one swatch. There are text files that tell you exactly what pieces of 3rd-party custom content you need to make them look the same.

More detailed notes about each of these bits of content are available in the main post.

I've recently updated RealGens to get rid of that pesky "light circle" thigh issue, as well as adding an additional ten swatches for each of my body hair designs (eight missing base game colors, plus two new salt/pepper options for blonde and red). Those updates are out now at my Patreon and will come to LL in a future update.

On 14.08.2019 at 16:17, PervLy said:

Да, это выглядит очень круто! Какие у вас планы относительно тела сима? Есть ли у вас планы по созданию индивидуального тела для симов мужского пола, например, как это сделал Луумия на своем BOD-E Muscular?

dowland

1 hour ago, simdulgence said:

Updates for today:

ll_update.jpg.d9fbbcc6e94a4b231f8edcb9e8a4ae81.jpg

Female RealGens penis!
Works the same as the male penis; all the same styles and sizes. Available in a hidden version or a visible-in-CAS version. The default texture is smaller than the male default texture was, and blends better to the default skin.

RealGens underlay for male sims
The underlay I previewed a couple of weeks ago (with a few more improvements), which is great for players using the CC-compatible version but want a nicer-looking groin/butt area. Also good for use with underwear or anything sheer that shows the butt.

Simdulgence Preview Models

Simdulgence CC for Models
All of my male and female preview models are available, in two households split by gender. You just need to add their tray files to your game, in your /Tray folder. I'm also including a whole bunch of my own CC that I made for them, but it comes as-is - I finished up the hair and eyebrows, but some other content was never intended to be anything but one swatch. There are text files that tell you exactly what pieces of 3rd-party custom content you need to make them look the same.

More detailed notes about each of these bits of content are available in the main post.

I've recently updated RealGens to get rid of that pesky "light circle" thigh issue, as well as adding an additional ten swatches for each of my body hair designs (eight missing base game colors, plus two new salt/pepper options for blonde and red). Those updates are out now at my Patreon and will come to LL in a future update.

this female penis is just for female sims and not feminine framed male sims right?

Finally, after about 5 years, that can become the definitive cock!!... dunno if sounds good saying that, lol! But i mean that is not a good job, it is a great job.

I waited for a female compatible version too of ur mod, cause models on pics were fine, but only for males implied use of multiple cock meshes, differents overlays, and a fucking shitty randomization... So a poor sim player too please their eyes was forced to control\modify almost every sims overlays on cas, now with this almost complete mod we can let randomization do its work properly...

And a compatible hair body too..

Just a thing... have u though to adapt ur meshes to not considered but present, male feminine frame and female masculine frame?

And then overlays and pubic hair for females too?

After these.. beh... i read is not on ur plans but if u thinking to make vaginas too, i think i can love u, platonically...

Ty! really great job ^^