Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis - 14 June 2020, Male Speedo

23 hours ago, aa26 said:

Just a thing... have u though to adapt ur meshes to not considered but present, male feminine frame and female masculine frame?

And then overlays and pubic hair for females too?

After these.. beh... i read is not on ur plans but if u thinking to make vaginas too, i think i can love u, platonically...

Ty! really great job ^^

Thank you! I know there are several penis mods out there but I'm really glad you think highly of the one I made! To answer your questions: yes, I am planning to make penises for the different frames. They will need their own versions to look as good as possible, I think, but I'm planning to work on that soon.

Hair for female sims and vaginas are also on my list - don't know when, but yeah, I want to make those too.

10 hours ago, PervLy said:

Hype for more body hair (especially around legs and arms) and maybe a better randomization (randomized sims don't get XXL Large soft and then Large Hard etc). ❤️

I've already started experimenting with more body hair options, actually! Re: the randomization, are you asking for it to not mix sizes so drastically on sims (eg sims get the same size soft/hard on random)? I'm not sure if I can do anything about that because the randomization coding comes from WW, not from me. I can take a look, but I haven't scripted much and I can't promise I'll be able to change that. But if I'm misunderstanding what you're asking, let me know.

8 hours ago, Redditit said:

Love the mod, been waiting forever for the female version! I'm getting a bug where the erect penis bottoms turn pitch black towards the tip, which is especially noticable on dark skin. I'm pretty sure I installed all the skin fixes, but it looks the same for male and female. Is there something I'm missing?

Reveal hidden contents

Hmm, that is strange. All erect penises have a slightly darker texture than their soft versions, but in my game they don't look quite that dark. Are you using a default skin replacement or custom skintones?

5 hours ago, girldelsol said:

I love this mod, too. Thanks a ton.

I just wanted to report that it doesn't seem to be compatible with luumia's body hair v5? I'm pretty sure I have everything up to date.

Reveal hidden contents

It's not compatible with luumia's body hair v5+ (I think that's the version - I don't use it so I can't say). Luumia chose to place his body hair over the texture space that all creators use for their penises, which means compatibility issues. Other users have reported that it's compatible with v5 but not v5+, I think.

4 hours ago, RaycoSexy said:

Hi! I have a little problem with the overlay. I don't know if i have the correct files in the Mods folder. Have I the correct files? ?

3.png.15e4368cd3d09cf390b3dd794168ca36.png

Reveal hidden contents

You should grab the most up-to-date files from my Patreon, where the issue in your second picture has been corrected. The issue in the first picture is best dealt with by using the CC-compatible version of the RealGens, not the default (you have both versions in there, you only want the ones that say CC in them), and combining that with the RealGens shades.

53 minutes ago, broccolihead said:

How do you feel about armpit hair and leg and arm hair for Sims?  I've only seen one tattoo with it and it looked like a stretched out smudge.

I'm experimenting with arm/leg hair. The trickiest places to add hair are the insides of the legs and the armpits because they stretch quite a lot and the amount of texture space isn't very HQ in those areas. When I tested butt hair it didn't look great, but that doesn't mean it's impossible to make it look up to a standard I'm happy with.

The armpits depend on whether it looks good, and on tattoo slot assignment. I wish the game had a body hair system so I could be using those slots instead of the tattoos!

Still incompatible with WW default and LUUMIA body hair?

Well, although it's the best soft penis models I saw (I'm not talking about the hard ones since I always use only WW default hard penis so that all animations look correct), I can't use them unfortunately. LUUMIA's body hair is the best out there and the one performed here really can’t take off compare with them, sorry @simdulgence. It seems that the ability to use that body hair is more significant for me when I have to choose which soft penis model I want to use.

13 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Still incompatible with WW default and LUUMIA body hair?

Well, although it's the best soft penis models I saw (I'm not talking about the hard ones since I always use only WW default hard penis so that all animations look correct), I can't use them unfortunately. LUUMIA's body hair is the best out there and the one performed here really can’t take off compare with them, sorry @simdulgence. It seems that the ability to use that body hair is more significant for me when I have to choose which soft penis model I want to use.

Thanks for saying it's a great penis model. Enjoy the ones you choose to use.

1 hour ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Luumia body hair v5+ does not.

I edited V5 version in the way V5+ done i.e. added hair to penis shaft, so for me both work perfect together with the default WW penis but none works with this one.

1 hour ago, B10HAZARD. said:

someone had this same issue with using v5+ with Noir's penis

It's because Noir's penis textures are overturned at 180 as well. I don't care, never used it.

10 hours ago, simdulgence said:

I've already started experimenting with more body hair options, actually! Re: the randomization, are you asking for it to not mix sizes so drastically on sims (eg sims get the same size soft/hard on random)? I'm not sure if I can do anything about that because the randomization coding comes from WW, not from me. I can take a look, but I haven't scripted much and I can't promise I'll be able to change that. But if I'm misunderstanding what you're asking, let me know.

Yes, exactly that. Idk what happened when WW got that update but Randomization got really confusing and it'd be weird for a Sim be assigned with a Soft Big Penis and a Small Hard Penis. Also for the body hair I think Nisa dropped a tutorial for the townies randomization on her mod! I haven't tried applying it to your mod yet but I think it's something I'd like to try for the current available body hair options. ^^

14 hours ago, simdulgence said:

You should grab the most up-to-date files from my Patreon, where the issue in your second picture has been corrected. The issue in the first picture is best dealt with by using the CC-compatible version of the RealGens, not the default (you have both versions in there, you only want the ones that say CC in them), and combining that with the RealGens shades.

Thank you so much! I fixes the problem :D

Spoiler

With another overlay skin

1.png.97e1b681679ecf22302664473812f59b.png

and this when I use the EA skin only 

2.png.5a6b90afcc78480862f1bd01e469891c.png

10 hours ago, PervLy said:

Yes, exactly that. Idk what happened when WW got that update but Randomization got really confusing and it'd be weird for a Sim be assigned with a Soft Big Penis and a Small Hard Penis. Also for the body hair I think Nisa dropped a tutorial for the townies randomization on her mod! I haven't tried applying it to your mod yet but I think it's something I'd like to try for the current available body hair options. ^^

Okay, so it is what I assumed. Like I said, I'll see if there's anything I can do but I'm not sure yet. Also, I remember Nisa mentioned she'd add a way for other creators to make her hair randomization work with their products. I'll check that out, although I'm also interested in investigating my own solution so my stuff doesn't need to depend on another mod to do that. We'll see!

7 hours ago, RaycoSexy said:

Thank you so much! I fixes the problem :D

Reveal hidden contents

With another overlay skin

1.png.97e1b681679ecf22302664473812f59b.png

and this when I use the EA skin only 

2.png.5a6b90afcc78480862f1bd01e469891c.png

Great! Looks much better now! ?

10 hours ago, Brewe99 said:

Thank you so much for the male hair!?

5 hours ago, aybork said:

Finally models released. I love it thank you so much

You're welcome! ?

On 11/8/2019 at 9:08 PM, Holly Vinedal said:

can we get a tease from your new underwear mesh or is it the Halloween one,i eager to see it if possible xD

Oops, forgot to reply to this one amongst the others. There's no other underwear preview at the moment, actually. My mesh briefs from Halloween got a little update, that's all. ?

On 11/12/2019 at 8:37 AM, nicko99 said:

simdulgence do you plane make a different pussy for woman?

Best regards!!!

On 11/12/2019 at 11:18 AM, PervLy said:

Simdulgence has said above that it's not something important as of now but may happen in the future also depending on requests.

Well I think it's moved up from "possible" to "most likely". I want my sims to match in style, and I think other users of RealGens would too! I just haven't got a timeframe for it yet.

50 minutes ago, simdulgence said:

Well I think it's moved up from "possible" to "most likely". I want my sims to match in style, and I think other users of RealGens would too! I just haven't got a timeframe for it yet.

I most definitely support this idea, and tops for males and females would also be much appreciated but I don't want to pressure you simply because I don't like being pressured either lol plus there're other tops and stuff out there anyways so people just need to get over it but I'm thankful it's on your mind ? 

An idea for female bottoms, you could probably make different labia sizes, colors etc... and probably add in some body hair eventually too.

Thanks for your hard work!

On 11/13/2019 at 7:36 PM, PervLy said:

I most definitely support this idea, and tops for males and females would also be much appreciated but I don't want to pressure you simply because I don't like being pressured either lol plus there're other tops and stuff out there anyways so people just need to get over it but I'm thankful it's on your mind ? 

An idea for female bottoms, you could probably make different labia sizes, colors etc... and probably add in some body hair eventually too.

Thanks for your hard work!

Those are both planned. Tops for males are being worked on, and tops for females will be too, although there's a little less room to play creatively in both of those areas. The penis adds something to the sims model that wasn't there, but the chests aren't adding as much and have to interact well with weight/muscle morphs. But that doesn't mean they're not on the table.

Yes, I'm hoping to add as much variety for the vagina as I have for the penis. And body hair, too!

On 11/14/2019 at 7:10 PM, rainingsparrow said:

You just earned yourself a new patreon! :) This mod has proved essential to my game now ❤️ 

Thank you, I'm very flattered! I'm really glad you're enjoying it so much :D

9 hours ago, freebwie said:

Hi. I'm new to Sims modding and I'm not too familiar with some of the terminology. What is the difference between the default and the CC-compatible version? I've been using the default version and it's been working well so far. Thanks in advanced!

The default version has a larger texture, covering more of the groin/thighs/butt for a nicer appearance. The CC-compatible version has a smaller texture, covering only the penis/anus, to allow for better blending with CC skins. The difference is all in textures - there is no functional difference in how the penis itself works.

CC skins, if you're new to modding and don't know, are textures that usually alter the entirety of a sim's skin. They're often equipped via the face details section of CAS. RealGens was built to match the default Maxis sim skins, but in response to user requests I created the CC version for players who use CC skins on their sims.

Hope that answers your question - let me know if you've got any others!

Now available:

strapon_preview04.jpg.640d14b44b8884aa92b4a1dcb80df1ca.jpg

The Simdulgence strap-on is here!

The strap-on is currently available for female sims with a feminine frame (I'm exploring options for bodies currently, and intend to make a version for other gender/frame choices). It functions like the RealGens penis, and is available in five swatches for the five erect sizes of RealGens: small, medium, large, xlarge, xxlarge.

Because the base of the female pelvis is further back than the male pelvis, the strap-on mesh extends further back than the penis bones. The entire strap-on is weighted to the bones and looked good in my tests, but be aware that there may be minor visual distortion on extreme sex positions (the strap-on will bend a lot in that area). I didn't notice any, but I just want to make users aware.

Also: yes, I know a real-strap would be quite rigid and wouldn't bend as much (especially near the base of the strap-on). To work with animations, the strap-on has to match the penis bones, which means the strap-on will move and function just like a penis.

Aside from the gender/frame issue I'd like to explore, I'll probably re-visit strap-ons in future to add other swatches/designs.

New content coming soon!

To celebrate the release of Discover University, I've made some "exxxtracurricular" content:

bowl_preview_small.jpg.d64cea837cfded01fa42797cdf74afa8.jpg

The Bottomless Condom Bowl is like a condom dispenser, but with no cost attached! A lot of campuses provide free condoms to promote safer sex, and your sim university can do the same. Needs no refills; available in one swatch.

jockstrap_preview01.jpg.0bc3f60979d32ba66435d1d86ba3bdca.jpg

Fit your athletic sims with a Striped Jockstrap! Contains a custom pouch/bulge mesh and the RealGens buttocks and anus in the back. Available in fifteen swatches (thirteen solid, two camo). Perfect for wear on and off the athletic field.

Both of these pieces of content will come to LoversLab in a future update, or can be accessed now on my Patreon!