Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis - 14 June 2020, Male Speedo

1 hour ago, smokersim said:

unfortunately this creation doesn't work with obcrurus-sims skins. it's sad cause i only use her skins but wanted to use this male parts as well... but i can't as it has weird green patches all over

I assume it's because obcrurus added Lunar Eclipse's penis texture with the skin. You can remove them with any photo editing software.

These look really good, I've got your body hair downloaded and it suits a lot of my twinks. I've just got two questions-

Is there a way to use the defined ass and asshole without using the cock or is that a requirement?

And, would you consider maybe making the cocks thicker rather than just longer? ?

Glad people are enjoying the new update!

@casio191 the Left Dimple is the color overlays. The Right Dimple is the shade overlays (new with this update, just adds darkness so people can blend to CC skins better).

@vstrauss666 Thank you! And to answer your questions:
1) There's no way to use them without the penis currently. The butt and anus are both part of the bottom mesh.
2) Sure, I'll consider it for a separate larger version.

2 hours ago, simdulgence said:

Glad people are enjoying the new update!

@casio191 the Left Dimple is the color overlays. The Right Dimple is the shade overlays (new with this update, just adds darkness so people can blend to CC skins better).

@vstrauss666 Thank you! And to answer your questions:
1) There's no way to use them without the penis currently. The butt and anus are both part of the bottom mesh.
2) Sure, I'll consider it for a separate larger version.

oh thanks, i thought it was related to dimple of venus 

Is that a chance to make simdulgence_ymRealGens_v1.5_CC_CAS.package with different ID from simdulgence_ymRealGens_v1.5_CAS.package ??

Because simdulgence_ymRealGens_v1.5_CC_CAS.package works perfectly with custom skins, but with default skins(without custom skins) the butt looks very strange! And i love both *o*

If you cant , please teach me how i change the IDs so i make myself to use both in my game... 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR GREAT WORK, THE BEST PENIS OF THE GAME! :D

@guedesrs I kept the IDs so nobody loaded their game and had all of the penises disappear. I don't want to change the IDs because there's more work involved in doing that and keeping the original ID CC version and the new ID CC version updated going forward. You could change the IDs yourself, but it's a bit of a hassle and you'd have to be prepared to do that every time I change/update RealGens.

I think the better solution is for me to release my own "CC skin" which is the base RealGens texture, the original size with the buttocks included, so people can use that with the CC package if they want. How does that sound?

Thanks for the compliments, by the way! Glad you're enjoying the penis mod ?

2 minutes ago, simdulgence said:

@guedesrs I kept the IDs so nobody loaded their game and had all of the penises disappear. I don't want to change the IDs because there's more work involved in doing that and keeping the original ID CC version and the new ID CC version updated going forward. You could change the IDs yourself, but it's a bit of a hassle and you'd have to be prepared to do that every time I change/update RealGens.

I think the better solution is for me to release my own "CC skin" which is the base RealGens texture, the original size with the buttocks included, so people can use that with the CC package if they want. How does that sound?

Thanks for the compliments, by the way! Glad you're enjoying the penis mod ?

Nice idea!!!! Thanks for answer simdulgence!

7 hours ago, blaqqhippie said:

I cant get any of the animations to show up in my game.  I've only downloaded the RealGens_v1.5.7z file and  placed in my Mods folder.  

do u have turbo driver installed or any of the animation package from any author? if you have them what version of sims 4 you are playing ? 1.5...?

11 hours ago, blaqqhippie said:

I cant get any of the animations to show up in my game.  I've only downloaded the RealGens_v1.5.7z file and  placed in my Mods folder.  

Body parts aren't animations.

It's like buying bread and complaining that you're still thirsty ?

12 hours ago, blaqqhippie said:

The RealGens zip file doesn't contain any animations, only a penis mod. It's just for adding genitals to sims in game.

If you're looking for WW animations, they can be found on this forum from various creators (myself included). Otherwise, if you're having issues with the RealGens penis after you've installed it, let me know.

On 9/2/2019 at 1:01 PM, secondhand said:

Hi! Great work!

One problem that I'm having is this black patch on the testicles, for all variations, soft and hard. I didn't see this issue come up earlier in the thread (except a few posts above without much detail). I've tried various combinations of the skintone fixes, but I think it's related to something else.

EDIT!!! I found the issue. Some of the skintones don't seem compatible with the base texture of the penis.

Thanks for any help! Image below.

09-02-19_12-59-26 PM.png

Thanks for sharing. I had this problem and never figured it out until I found your post.

If I could make one suggestion:

I would greatly appreciate some consistency in regards to the file names. Downloading the updated files and having to manually replace the old ones has been problematic for me. I personally prefer being prompted with the option to replace the old files with the new files upon dropping them in the folder.

Just my preference! Idk how everyone else feels.

Thanks for all you're doing! I've been enjoying following your work!