Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis - 14 June 2020, Male Speedo

On 10/10/2019 at 4:43 PM, simdulgence said:

@davino Thank you, I'm glad you like my work! The circle is something I only recently had identified to me by another user, or I would have fixed it before now. I'm a little confused about the middle picture in your example, though. There's no texture on the top of the butt in the CC-compatible version, so any weird dimple shouldn't be coming from that. What custom content is the sim in question using?

No CC skin used with that sim - but perhaps there is a conflict in CAS with having both Noir's and your mod installed at the same time.

Correction - I'm using Luumia's Vanilla default-replacement Skin. 

https://luumiasims.com/post/176210851339/vanilla-skin-luumia

On 10/12/2019 at 7:54 PM, DasSomething said:

I'd love a 3d mesh vagina mod with different labia types and clitoris.

I think a RealGens vagina is pretty likely - I'd like my female sims to have the appropriate parts in a matching style!

On 10/13/2019 at 1:33 AM, Faithful32 said:

As far as the penis's go on the male feminine frame, it works for a moment and then doesn't, or just doesn't at all, clothing the sims bottom half with pants

The penises are locked to the male masculine frame at the moment, so they shouldn't be available for male feminine frames. This is because in my testing, the penis looked weird on the different frames so it might need a custom mesh to account for the difference in shape. I'll take another look at it soon to see what the options are.

@dragon828 Thanks for the feedback!

@davino Shouldn't be any conflict with Noir; can't say about Luumia's because I don't use that skin replacement. I'll take a look, but if you're using the CC-compatible version I can't really do anything about any textures that are showing through from a default/replacement skin. The CC-compatible is designed not to have a butt texture, so if there's a weird dimple from the skin underneath, it will always be there.

@ColinMcKay79 What overlay isn't showing up? One of mine? The recent Patreon one?

5 hours ago, NastyGary said:

How do I fix this bug?
image.png.277eca70c9749fa3f8f3a81e599f3d74.png

That's the better body top, right? The creator chose to move the UV map for the nipples and navel away from the chest, which means the hair won't show on those parts. This would interrupt any body hair or tattoo that stretches across those areas, I'd imagine.

To fix it you'd have to edit the mesh in Blender. Editing the mesh would let you move the UV for those parts back to the chest, but you'd lose the texture on the nipples/navel.

19 hours ago, ColinMcKay79 said:

The overlay doesn't have a teen version.  Adult versions are there, but they produce the white circle on the butt. Doesn't really work with Luumia's smoothish 2. 

underlay_preview2.jpg.ed0e56ba8a40061af633f57aac405595.jpg

I've added a new version that should fix both the age and the white circle texture issue.

@iPloft @PervLy Yeah, I'm currently thinking I will probably make a vagina and breasts so all my sims can match in body part style. No timeframe on that at the moment, though.

On 8/14/2019 at 5:52 AM, BoopBeepBoop said:

Best to mention that the mesh isn't compatible with the bodyhair collection by Luumia. The hair texture will 'bleed' over onto the tip of the penis.

Many penises from different creators have a problem with Luumia bodyhair. If you use his older tattoo hair version though, it works fine with all of them.

Hey, just to let you know, your hard penises (retracted, uncut) seem to not work with the very latest WW. They just don't appear on the list. I was using 146.9 (Patreon). But I had to roll back to 146.6. It's not a HUGE deal for me at all. still works fine in my game. Just thought you might want to know. I don't know if anyone else has this issue.

1 hour ago, ColinMcKay79 said:

Hey, just to let you know, your hard penises (retracted, uncut) seem to not work with the very latest WW. They just don't appear on the list. I was using 146.9 (Patreon). But I had to roll back to 146.6. It's not a HUGE deal for me at all. still works fine in my game. Just thought you might want to know. I don't know if anyone else has this issue.

I just upgraded to 146.9 and they still work fine for me. Strange.

On 10/19/2019 at 5:27 AM, ColinMcKay79 said:

Thanks for the heads-up. Another user says this works for them - is anyone else having problems with the retracted/uncut hard penis styles showing up with the 146.9 version of WW?

10 hours ago, carnation77 said:

I am having a discoloration problem too and it's kind of ah... quite evident lmao

Hey! This looks like the sims in question have a sun tan. If so, that's a known issue listed in the first post of the thread (the game applies a penis as a clothing bottom, so it sees that penis texture as clothing and the skin underneath doesn't tan). I still don't have a solution for that at the moment, but it should be less of an issue if you use the CC-compatible version of RealGens which has a much smaller texture size. The CC version, along with my custom underlay (on my Patreon, coming to LL soon), pretty much duplicates the look of the default RealGens but will make the untanned skin area mostly the penis/balls/anus.