Sexbound Bigger Busts

4 hours ago, Duskyer said:

I will no longer be doing edits of Starbound. For whoever requested Everis I won't be able to complete it since the file hasn't been updated for Sexbound. I'm too nervous to do anymore of edits, and I'm just gonna go back to drawing. Modding forums ain't for me. 1.0.5 is the last update.

I'm surprised we got as much as we have on the adult side what with all this red tape bullshit. This little situation we have here is far from normal when it comes to modding but somehow it's taken root. Thank you for your work and while I can't blame you for wanting to duck out don't let this one bad experience deter you completely. I guarantee you won't have even half as much trouble anywhere else as you've had here.

Take care.

9 hours ago, Duskyer said:

I will no longer be doing edits of Starbound. For whoever requested Everis I won't be able to complete it since the file hasn't been updated for Sexbound. I'm too nervous to do anymore of edits, and I'm just gonna go back to drawing. Modding forums ain't for me. 1.0.5 is the last update.

What a shame that the situation seems rough for you. I'd like to apologize on my behalf and say i should've jumped in earlier with some words; The Sexbound community has a few guidelines that aren't well known, and sadly we don't have a forum section of our own to help explain and welcome modders to the whole thing. We however, by no means impose these guidelines over the administration of LoversLab. The sole reason why we have these guidelines is to promote good will between adult and normal modding scenes, where possible. Perhaps i should be a bit more active with asking the modders here to join the Discord for better, proper discussion as they pop up, but then again... Well, let's just say a few users do cross the line, not only with LoversLab rules, but also just being straight up disrespectful and unnecessarily rude.

Everis support for 2.6+ does exist, that sounds like a bit of misinformation, i must note.

5 hours ago, AttritionofContrition said:

I'm surprised we got as much as we have on the adult side what with all this red tape bullshit. This little situation we have here is far from normal when it comes to modding but somehow it's taken root. Thank you for your work and while I can't blame you for wanting to duck out don't let this one bad experience deter you completely. I guarantee you won't have even half as much trouble anywhere else as you've had here.

Take care.

Sadly, the "Standard" for modding is that everyone's assets that are public are free to be picked up, used, effectively stolen and claimed without any word with the original creator. Nobody in the modding community however likes that, so its a simple sign of respect that we ask for permission, both as a heads up and as a show of respect to the modder, that way nobody gets things they don't want to be done with their work. This "Red tape bullshit" helped avoid several conflicts so far and the latest clash with the Lyceen support, despite the creator asking for it to not be done, was reposted by a user who created several accounts for, and constantly disrespected users and staff in their messages. If you'd rather side with them, by all means, make your stance.

2 hours ago, red3dred said:

Sadly, the "Standard" for modding is that everyone's assets that are public are free to be picked up, used, effectively stolen and claimed without any word with the original creator. Nobody in the modding community however likes that, so its a simple sign of respect that we ask for permission, both as a heads up and as a show of respect to the modder, that way nobody gets things they don't want to be done with their work. This "Red tape bullshit" helped avoid several conflicts so far and the latest clash with the Lyceen support, despite the creator asking for it to not be done, was reposted by a user who created several accounts for, and constantly disrespected users and staff in their messages. If you'd rather side with them, by all means, make your stance.

The stance I take is that once you release a work for free publicly anyone can modify it as they see fit. When they start selling someone elses work or claiming it is theirs is where I draw the line. Is it disrespectful? Perhaps, but I consider it more of a grey area. I'm well aware of those that knowingly broke the rules and posted the files anyway and I have no issue with how their matters were dealt with either, but this is getting off topic. I have more to say but I don't want to bump a thread over off topic chatter so if you or anyone else wants to discuss the subject further I'm more than happy to take it to pm's. Needless to say I think we can all agree that it's a shame to lose a modder, no matter the circumstances, especially for a game that desperately needs new blood.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, glitchmaster22593 said:

right now I feel like an idiot I'm trying to figure out if I need some thing or am I doing something wrong ? does the  bigger bust image replacer come in a RAR file or do I need to get something to utilize this image replacer or did I screw something up?

It comes in a RAR file, you open it up, and put the files in their equivalent folders inside the UNPAK version of Sexbound.

More instructions are in thedownload page aswell.

15 minutes ago, red3dred said:

It comes in a RAR file, you open it up, and put the files in their equivalent folders inside the UNPAK version of Sexbound.

More instructions are in thedownload page aswell.

ok I've tried doing what you said but it somehow take me to an internet explorer page for some odd reason do I need something else to open it or did I somehow fuck it?

9 minutes ago, glitchmaster22593 said:

ok I've tried doing what you said but it somehow take me to an internet explorer page for some odd reason do I need something else to open it or did I somehow fuck it?

Well, i tried download the file and got "Download failed" a few times but it eventually went through;

If you're not seeing something like this when you double-click the .rar file...
image.png.35ddeba3f810c2143f73a07f602eede5.png

Then you either don't have winRAR, which is necessary for RAR files as far as i know, i've heard 7-zip can't open them, and if you DO have winRAR, right click the file and choose "open with..." and pick Winrar if available, if not, try looking for it in the Program Files (x86 and normal) folders for a Winrar folder.

If you STILL can't open the file but have some rar/zip program that seems to accept the file, try right-clicking and choosing "Extract to Bigger Bists 1.0.5".

That's all i can say for now. If you still have trouble with RAR files, as much as we'd help, it's best to ask somewhere where people are meant to know that... Because that's all the advice i got.

7 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Well, i tried download the file and got "Download failed" a few times but it eventually went through;

If you're not seeing something like this when you double-click the .rar file...
image.png.35ddeba3f810c2143f73a07f602eede5.png

Then you either don't have winRAR, which is necessary for RAR files as far as i know, i've heard 7-zip can't open them, and if you DO have winRAR, right click the file and choose "open with..." and pick Winrar if available, if not, try looking for it in the Program Files (x86 and normal) folders for a Winrar folder.

If you STILL can't open the file but have some rar/zip program that seems to accept the file, try right-clicking and choosing "Extract to Bigger Bists 1.0.5".

That's all i can say for now. If you still have trouble with RAR files, as much as we'd help, it's best to ask somewhere where people are meant to know that... Because that's all the advice i got.

fix it took a few tries but I got it in the end thanks for the help 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/3/2019 at 2:37 AM, Modfreak said:

When I install this mod, the size does not change, and the game crashes when I try to add other mods. I've triple checked that all the files are in the right places, and that I have the required API.

Second this. The mod no longer working

22 hours ago, TheCommunityMann said:

Question from a newer modder here. How / where do you put the files after installation? I'm kinda dumb and I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing...

Inside of the game's folder, you'll have a folder called...
image.png.2cbf1dc5a32ce78611dd2a3f73cf2dbe.png
Put the mod ZIP's or other such files in there.

Then, if you have a zip, Extract it into there, but keep in mind: Don't have a mod folder inside another folder.

Example: "Sexbound API" folder inside another "Sexbound API" folder is wrong and won't work. Loose Files from the mod also won't work (If you see things like _metadata in there, then you got loose files)

PAK files you just leave in there and it works, it's either that or Folders, those are the only valid ways to install mods.

That's all. Enjoy, and hopefully it all works!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Didn't really wanna do another one since I don't play Starbound, but I've gotten back into it. I'll make a fresh one for the new version n whatnot. It'll just be the vanilla assets though. It'll take some time. I'll have two versions. Big and Bigger. I'll try ta draw "physics" as much as the small pixels can handle.

On 2/11/2020 at 3:14 AM, Duskyer said:

Didn't really wanna do another one since I don't play Starbound, but I've gotten back into it. I'll make a fresh one for the new version n whatnot. It'll just be the vanilla assets though. It'll take some time. I'll have two versions. Big and Bigger. I'll try ta draw "physics" as much as the small pixels can handle.

well I was going to try the mod, but if its being fixed/patched then I can wait a little longer. just take your time if you need to. moding is fun but sometimes vanilla is a good way t play as well.

I've updated the mod so it should work with the current version. I drew more "physics" onto the breasts. Apex was the most annoying since I wanted the skin detail on the top. Lemme know how it works n whatnot. I won't do any custom races. Here's what it looks like.

body_female.png

• 1 month later...
On 2/13/2020 at 12:33 PM, Duskyer said:

I've updated the mod so it should work with the current version. I drew more "physics" onto the breasts. Apex was the most annoying since I wanted the skin detail on the top. Lemme know how it works n whatnot. I won't do any custom races. Here's what it looks like.

body_female.png

This mod not working even with sexbound 3.6 version cause main body is locater in main folder named humonoid -> human -> femalebody, not in artwork. 

2 hours ago, JohnKG said:

This mod not working even with sexbound 3.6 version cause main body is locater in main folder named humonoid -> human -> femalebody, not in artwork. 

Hits @JohnKG over the head with a newspaper

Bad! That's where the Sexbound Animations go! This mod is meant to change the Sexbound animations, not the main player. If you want the player to look like that outside of animations, you need to use a similar or provided version of EEBS, or stop other mods from overwriting the character's bodies! (Common issue)

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Neb1 said:

Second, no idea how to get this to work anymore, at least not as used to

Download the "src" version of sexbound which comes as a folder, delete the pak version if you already have it as having both can lead to issues, copy the "humanoid" folder from Bigger Busts into your "artwork" folder within the sexbound folder, replacing everything. Keep in mind that for every sexbound update you download you'll have to repeat this process so it's a good idea to keep a backup of Bigger Busts handy.