Sexbound Bigger Busts

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, deep fry said:

I replaced the humanoid folder in artwork with the one from bigger busts, but now the game opens, shows the chucklefish logo, and then crashes.

So, to better report issues, try providing a log file and a description of the issue.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

Mod isn't maintained anymore so i don't think reporting problems here will do much folks. But you can still post a log and ask for help with it.

6 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Mod isn't maintained anymore so i don't think reporting problems here will do much folks. But you can still post a log and ask for help with it.

I got the mod to work. the animation files were missing from bigger busts.rar so I copied them from the sexbound folder.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/5/2020 at 10:53 AM, [insert name] said:

Can someone tell me how to get this to work? (Sorry lol)

The folder containing the sprites is now located in the 'artwork' folder, not in the 'humanoid' like before, so you just need to drag the humanoid folder from the rar and drop it in:

/mods/Sexbound/artwork/

And that should make the mod work again properly.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
1 hour ago, TiaTheVaporeon said:

The website listed for the API doesn't exist anymore, it goes from www to ww1, even when I manually type it in, it switches to ww1, so, idk how to install this because I can't get the API, or the folder necessary for it

... you looking specifically for the older version (2.13) or are you just like, unaware that the API is it's own mod page without a website...?

I'll await a response i guess.

• 1 month later...

Hey dude, I've made a personal edit that adds nipples to the sprites. The lack of nips bothered me a bit too much, and I can definitely understand the aesthetic choice. But just comes down to preference I guess.

Would you be cool if I uploaded it, while giving you credit for the original bust edit? I'm sure there's other folk who'd feel the same way I did, and I don't mind sharing.

Hell, if it works better for you, I can just give you the png and you can upload it as an alternative version.

Edited by deathbysniper15
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...