Sexbound Bigger Busts

2 hours ago, Synlaine said:

@[Void Watcher] Alastor Would you give em permission to modify your support mod that modified the Kemono race? 

Not for now due to my current mood right now, until I'm cooled down, I'll give the heads up.

52 minutes ago, White_Ouroboros said:

Thank you very much. But replacement in API didn't work for me. I have to unpak race mod and replace files in them.

Also, doesn't count that author already gave permission? Or for editing needs another one?

If the SxB support for that race already existed, you have to get permission as well in common courtesy.

7 hours ago, Locuturus said:

Very cool! I'm glad to see creators doing this. You can literally create mods to morph the default sprites to be anything you guys want! A-OK!

Ah thankies. Sorta panicked since I'm not used to this. Also didn't want to ask so soon after finding out I need permission. Sorta like when you ask a parent after they've yelled at you for not asking earlier.

34 minutes ago, Dragon220 said:

Hello, create a pack on Avali and that their cock was also huge, I will be extremely grateful

If you can get me the files I can certainly make the busts bigger, but I can't do the cocks. Since those actually go into the characters I don't wanna try fiddling with it. I might eventually be able to do it, but not now.

1 hour ago, 0202inferno said:

I like this for what it does but these seem a touch too cartoony (funny I know considering that the entire game is pixels) but I was wondering if there was a smaller or more realistic version of this. Or if you plan on building such a variation? 

I probably will do so eventually if you mean different bust sizes, but not at the moment. Right now I'm getting back to doing art commissions.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, gizmo1206 said:

thanks also what do the male body files do? do they give males breasts? if so should i delete them?

Yes they do. If you aren't a fan of that then make sure you don't copy paste them over. It's easier to delete the male bodies before you copy pasta. If you remove them from the sexbound folder itself then it's removed from the game and you'll need to reinstall.

13 minutes ago, [The Busy SWAT] Alastor said:

I only publish and distribute race supports in .pak files only, the unpak versions that I have put aside are for those for people who asked permission from me for edits.

I would ask, but you give off the impression that you would say yes, but then crudely follow it up with "You better ask next time"

4 minutes ago, Duskyer said:

I would ask, but you give off the impression that you would say yes, but then crudely follow it up with "You better ask next time"

For draconis race? No, not after what happened, for the Everis however, I will slip this just this once that I will allow permission for you to edit it, and also you can do what Synlaine requested for the Kemono since he/she requested it from me about half a month now, expect the file will be sent after my work ends in around 6-8 hours.

1 minute ago, [The Busy SWAT] Alastor said:

For draconis race? No, not after what happened, for the Everis however, I will slip this just this once that I will allow permission for you to edit it, and also you can do what Synlaine requested for the Kemono since he/she requested it from me about half a month now, expect the file will be sent after my work ends in around 6-8 hours.

Sorry I get nervous. It's sorta like when ya eat some chips and yer sibling yells at ya fer eating them. But then you don't know the right timing to ask. That happens to me a lot chips or not so I just don't ask so my hopes don't go up n shatter.

1 minute ago, Duskyer said:

Sorry I get nervous. It's sorta like when ya eat some chips and yer sibling yells at ya fer eating them. But then you don't know the right timing to ask. That happens to me a lot chips or not so I just don't ask so my hopes don't go up n shatter.

But hey, its not your fault that you aren't the one who ask it in the first place, just don't accept any requests that doesn't have the modder's consent yet.

I will no longer be doing edits of Starbound. For whoever requested Everis I won't be able to complete it since the file hasn't been updated for Sexbound. I'm too nervous to do anymore of edits, and I'm just gonna go back to drawing. Modding forums ain't for me. 1.0.5 is the last update.