Sexbound Bigger Busts

Sexbound Bigger Busts

I wasn't satisfied with the size of the breasts in Sexbound. After looking for a bit there wasn't anything I could use so I just did the spritework myself.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\mods\Sexbound-API-v2.13.0\artwork\humanoid\actor1

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\mods\Sexbound-API-v2.13.0\artwork\humanoid\actor2

Make sure it has the proper name so you can replace the file.

Of course you need Sexbound API

https://www.sexboundapi.com/

Permission for Kemono Race:

Original Race Support & Granted by: KitsuneTakaaki

Permission Requester by: IsabellesBells

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/05/2019
  • Category
  • Requires

Holy shit, you weren't kidding with that title! Its really BIGGER.

Hell, its not even EEBS, its YEEEBS!

I've been trying to do a EEBS version for a while but between making sure the motions are nice and adding "other features", i've been bushed. Good to see someone else also doing this! Appreciated!

1 hour ago, AnotherSimmer said:

Thankyou for not only this mod, but for updating it with new races! Will there ever be nipples added or is that tedious? idk i've never seen nipples on nude models in starbound haha. But they are small sprites, so i kinda understand. Either way, great work.♥

What you say is pretty much the reason I won't do it. The sprites are too small and it would be off putting to have 2 tiny pixel nipples. It's more an aesthetic choice rather than a tedious task. I appreciate you appreciating what I'm doing. Thankies.

11 hours ago, Duskyer said:

What you say is pretty much the reason I won't do it. The sprites are too small and it would be off putting to have 2 tiny pixel nipples. It's more an aesthetic choice rather than a tedious task. I appreciate you appreciating what I'm doing. Thankies.

Yup totally understandable ^-^ Thanks for answering! May I ask if there will be any different sizes of busts? o: Say slightly smaller and slightly bigger?

2 hours ago, AnotherSimmer said:

Yup totally understandable ^-^ Thanks for answering! May I ask if there will be any different sizes of busts? o: Say slightly smaller and slightly bigger?

When I finish and enough people want more than I can try making different bust sizes.

3 hours ago, Arbiter_Belfast said:

May I kindly request for Kitsune race support? Nice work nonetheless! :)

Sure. I'll also do some other races. Just lemme know which ones are popular and I'll work on em.

Note: I need the actual folders so I can edit them. I don't know modding so I can't work with Pak files. If you can find me the folders this'll be a lot quicker.

8 hours ago, Duskyer said:

Sure. I'll also do some other races. Just lemme know which ones are popular and I'll work on em.

Note: I need the actual folders so I can edit them. I don't know modding so I can't work with Pak files. If you can find me the folders this'll be a lot quicker.

Hi there, I've gone ahead and helped you to unpack the Kitsune race files and zipped it up, here it is. Hopefully these are the files you're looking for/required ^^

humanoid.7z

1 hour ago, Arbiter_Belfast said:

Hi there, I've gone ahead and helped you to unpack the Kitsune race files and zipped it up, here it is. Hopefully these are the files you're looking for/required ^^

humanoid.7z 137.69 kB · 0 downloads

Ah unfortunately these are the actual character files. What I'm looking for are the files that are in the actor 1 and 2 folders. I think this could be it?

I'm not sure how to unpack the files however. If you also got your files from this then this might be difficult.

1 hour ago, Duskyer said:

Ah unfortunately these are the actual character files. What I'm looking for are the files that are in the actor 1 and 2 folders. I think this could be it?

I'm not sure how to unpack the files however. If you also got your files from this then this might be difficult.

Nah I got the files from the Steam workshop, will try unpacking the pak file from the one you linked

4 hours ago, Arbiter_Belfast said:

I've attached the extracted files from the mod, I think it should be the correct files you might be looking for in particular.

Here's a link from Chucklefish Forums in regards of packing and unpacking .pak files if it helps! 

humanoidV2.7z 29.73 kB · 1 download

Exactly what I needed. I'll get on it when I can. If you can find any other races that'll help me in case you want more than kitsunes.

23 hours ago, White_Ouroboros said:

Hi ! Please if you do requests add support for draconis race.

artwork.7z 77.66 kB · 2 downloads

2 hours ago, Duskyer said:

Sure. I'll get on it quickly.

It is come to my attention that someone didn't notify me that there would be editing happening without me knowing, so much reading the description of my supports. Also I'm disappointed that this happened without asking with the authors for edits.

59 minutes ago, [Void Watcher] Alastor said:

It is come to my attention that someone didn't notify me that there would be editing happening without me knowing, so much reading the description of my supports. Also I'm disappointed that this happened without asking with the authors for edits.

I mean if ya don't wanna it done I can stop now. I don't often edit at all so it didn't occur to me to get permission. Sorry bout that.

5 hours ago, Duskyer said:

Donezo. Doesn't take me as long anymore as long as I have the files. Any other races you want just let me know.

Thank you very much. But replacement in API didn't work for me. I have to unpak race mod and replace files in them.

3 hours ago, [Void Watcher] Alastor said:

Also, doesn't count that author already gave permission? Or for editing needs another one?