mrrakkon's Sims (and stuff)

2 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

Is there anything else I missed?

What Loveternity said. You have a complex but very organized system going on here, and you're bound to miss something every once in a while. You do the best job of organizing and identifying CC out of all of the sim artists I'm familiar with, and you're super responsive when we point out something that's missing. Thanks for everything!

I can't think of anything else that's missing. I will point out that there's often a lot of shared CC duplicated in and between your individual uploads, but better duplicated than missing.

Yes, please upload the updated Linnie! Before I start playing her! :D The alternate hair makes her look completely different to me - very nice.

Are these files updated? It says they were updated recently (1hr)

Or do we start further down with:

Stojanovic Family REQUIRES LINNIE+CARA.7z

54.23 MB / 1 hour ago

and beyond?

example.png

31 minutes ago, Loveternity said:

+1 on the Linnie changes, but I almost feel spoiled because she's my favorite Sim. ? If you're working on something else don't get too distracted, upload the changes whenever you feel like it!

Yeah She's up there with Thalia for me, My only problem with Linnie was the hairstyle covers her breasts. Which I can live with though, since that hair IS Linnie! :P

53 minutes ago, Loveternity said:

Only thing that comes to mind is what I said on post #1063 (the default replacement update for toddler and gold teeth) but it probably doesn't matter at all.

I threw these into a new reuplaod of the shared CC

40 minutes ago, ThisGhost said:

Yes, please upload the updated Linnie! Before I start playing her! :D The alternate hair makes her look completely different to me - very nice.

I've used it occassionally, such as in background bio pics or when I've tried to make her and Cara look a bit more related. Anyway the color of her hair roots, eyebrows, eyes and how her sister and parents look kind of make it pretty obvious that blond is not her natural hair color. And yeah, it does make her look very different, I think it's neat, even though I prefer the streaked blonde hair look myself. 

8 minutes ago, d420360 said:

Or do we start further down with:

Stojanovic Family REQUIRES LINNIE+CARA.7z

54.23 MB / 1 hour ago

and beyond?

None of those are updated, if you look in the main file descritpion now I've actually thrown up dates I updated or uploaded various sims and households starting this week. Including the Shared CC. Which should probably help some. All of those sims should still work though, but the skintones and makeup they use will not have been updated. 

8 minutes ago, d420360 said:

Yeah She's up there with Thalia for me, My only problem with Linnie was the hairstyle covers her breasts. Which I can live with though, since that hair IS Linnie! :P

She's basically my oldest sim creation, she's been around longer than Thalia actually. And yeah, I have at times tried to find different hairstyles for her that do not cover her breasts or mesh with her clothes the same way, but none of the ones I've tried really give me the look I want for her, so I keep staying with this hairstyle. 

Anyway, I've reuploaded the slightly updated version (both with only Cara and with the whole family) which also includes tray files (and CC) for Linnie's alternate hairstyle and color. She's got two actually, one updo and one more like her normal hair, for wearin g with hats and such. Both shown below, contrasted with her "default" streaked blond hair.

image.png.7f78b979ec7f80fe568d234f87b92632.png   image.png.ab2c8c3c82ff3d8c5cca5a89f66330f5.png   image.png.4b82f17e0ee8b785fd96fe4488776bca.png

18 minutes ago, d420360 said:

LoversLab really sucks at tracking file updates. It marks everything as new any time there's a single update.

The Linnie & Cara archives are updated today, as is the Shared CC archive. The Maxis Sims Updates are at least partially updated within the past day. Anaya, Rita and Stojanovic family within the past few days.

1 hour ago, j27f1981 said:

Hi,

is anyone else having issues

with Anaya with white skin. she loads up with no indication that anything is missing and I've downloaded all the sims updates and  shared CC archive.

Also for Rita her Shoes for hot outfits 1,4 and 5 are missing. 

You get the Shared CC? Skintones I used are all in that one now. Need to grab the newest one if you haven't, it also contains several shoes. 

8 minutes ago, j27f1981 said:

you talking about this one 1687583430_SharedCC1_18.21?

If so , yea I got it.

Well, then I don't know. 

Anyone else having this issue missing the same items? Looking in the archives, those shoes are there and should be included and Anaya doesn't even use a CC skintone. 

15 minutes ago, mrrakkonn said:

Well, then I don't know. 

Anyone else having this issue missing the same items? Looking in the archives, those shoes are there and should be included and Anaya doesn't even use a CC skintone. 

Hmm, its probably my mods folder since I have a shit load of them. I'm going to try using the ones you uploaded only to see if that works.

7 minutes ago, j27f1981 said:

Well that's weird,  whats the name of the shoes?  Last question I swear. Ready to give up and just give her some random shoes LOL.

Just look in the archive. If it's not working for you there's something wrong with your mod folder. 

image.png.866ce6a1a8f477d45a8fbabac1f58ea9.png

13 hours ago, j27f1981 said:

Hi,

is anyone else having issues

with Anaya with white skin. she loads up with no indication that anything is missing and I've downloaded all the sims updates and  shared CC archive.

Also for Rita her Shoes for hot outfits 1,4 and 5 are missing. 

Spoiler

Anaya.jpg.fb9ccca6ddeab1bee653d0075d6ef880.jpg

Working fine for me, same for shoes in Hot Weather outfits. The shoes you seem to be missing are DallasGirl's havana wedges and flipflops, both should be in either Shared or Anaya's archive.

Just uploaded updated versions (mostly for the skintone update in December and to fix up the mod folder structure) of most of my NPC sims, something weird is going on at the moment and I can't edit the description page right now (though I was able to update the CC creators list)

In spoiler is the update details I meant to post. 

Spoiler

This is mostly about rearranging the mod folder and with December's skintone update and my decision to pivot away from most CC skintones, changing sims' skintones to base game ones or CC ones I decided to keep. I've also made some skill and trait changes here and there. Because of that I decided update these sims as a group, with all the tray files and CC in one upload (split into 3 archives).

Sims and households updated:

NPC Cops for Basemental Drugs

NPC Maids

NPC Drug Dealers for Basemental Drugs

Service NPC Sims

NPC Gym Trainers

Service NPC Sims (Round2)

Lot NPCs

The sim description pages have not been changed. 

EDIT: Figured it out. I think the description post just got too long, so I removed some of the spoilers ad cut back on some text. A thing to keep in mind in the future. 

11 minutes ago, Loveternity said:

@mrrakkonn Had a chance to look at Rita more closely, she's also missing DallasGirl's Bambam Sandals in addition to Pebbles I mentioned before. I think everything else Tray Importer says is missing is a false positive.

Yeah, I think I know why this happened. I operate with two modfolders, one with merged CC and on with unmerged CC (for compiling uploads) and newish CC I download I put into temp folders until I get enough of them to necessitate merging again. I think I probably just blanked out on making sure those shoes were in the temp CC folders in the unmerged mod folder as well. Complicated I know, but it makes sense to me. 

EDIT: Alright, I reuploaded Rita with the missing shoes. 

22 minutes ago, Loveternity said:

Bambam Sandals are not included and suddenly I'm seeing this for the 4th party outfit:

Reveal hidden contents

party.jpg.9608c1d1e3e42a37ed9b329b9950fcae.jpg

I think that outfit was alright before the reupload, not sure what just happened there. :X

Goddamnit. Later.

That's usually indicative of a missing mesh, but there shouldn't be any changes in the archive beyond the addition of a couple of new shoes. 

Alright, updated and reuploaded Alto Crime Family AND Alisha Cappelletti (her brother is one of the Cosa Simstra gang members after all). No major changes to the Alto crime family, Though Alisha has seen some slight changes, but I'm feeling a bit lazy so rather than redoing the post describing her I'll just sum them up here (and link to this post in the description for her).

She's got a few outfit changes, most notably a new dress as party outfit, and I made her a custom tattoo set to mostly replace the one she had. Alisha is now packaged together with her borther Tommy Cappelletti. 

image.png.b9a9d50828309b751c1dd4f1e00718f8.png    image.png.6af9d569dc15c5d7f86ed437f92ecc75.png