mrrakkon's Sims (and stuff)

54 minutes ago, TriggerBlade said:

Missy is naturally tan in the source material. She's Italian or something.

I think Kashkhed is referring to me having given her pretty distinct tan line overlays (Becca has them too, but not as much), which seems to go along with how she looks in the game. Generally speaking I prefer those over the in game tanning, which often looks weird and a bit too extreme for many of the skintones I use. 

1 hour ago, karimprince said:

Hi

Is the Sim on the right (mother?) available?

No. She'll be coming (along with the rest of the family, which I'm not quite decided on how large or extended it should be) when I get to uploading the updated version of the girl on the left (Mikaeal Rosenkranz). 

3 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

No. She'll be coming (along with the rest of the family, which I'm not quite decided on how large or extended it should be) when I get to uploading the updated version of the girl on the left (Mikaeal Rosenkranz). 

Any chance you can pass her along? maybe like early access patreon ? I am willing to invest in 

1 hour ago, bcrugburn said:

MrRakkonn, do you have a file with your version of Johnny Zest?  The Landgraab family i pulled down seems to be the extended family, but not him.

Thanks!

Hmm... I ended up dropping him, so probably not. I think I deleted the WIP version of the Landgraab family. I hadn't really done much though I just generated a sim using my Geoffrey's and Nancy's genetics and just gave him base game Johnny Zest's hairstyle, clothing style and general coloration. You can probably more or less recreate him using the family I uploaded in the end. 

On 11/19/2020 at 1:06 PM, Diodonea said:

Lately I have observed this

19-11-2020_13-04-45.thumb.png.22470583a89aff98089e5ee6d53271a9.png

It doesn't show up on my end, but might be related to graphics settings maybe? Talking about both the eyebrows and the hair and bangs accessory also doesn't look right in that picture, so I'm guessing that this is an issue with the lower detail versions of either meshes not looking too right maybe. 

2 minutes ago, mrrakkonn said:

It doesn't show up on my end, but might be related to graphics settings maybe? Talking about both the eyebrows and the hair and bangs accessory also doesn't look right in that picture, so I'm guessing that this is an issue with the lower detail versions of either meshes not looking too right maybe. 

I don't think it's a minor detail of graphics, since I have them to the maximum. I use a 1070gtx nvidia. 

3 minutes ago, Diodonea said:

I don't think it's a minor detail of graphics, since I have them to the maximum. I use a 1070gtx nvidia. 

Then honestly I don't know. There is something going on here, but this kind of tech support for CC is really beyond me I'm sorry. 

Just now, mrrakkonn said:

Then honestly I don't know. There is something going on here, but this kind of tech support for CC is really beyond me I'm sorry. 

Relax. Apparently I have found the cause. Have you ever come across any skin or detailskin, that even if you remove it from the CUS, you cannot remove it and it is applied? 

this one down here looks like the guilty one

[MER]FemaleSkinN03.tsr

Just now, Diodonea said:

Relax. Apparently I have found the cause. Have you ever come across any skin or detailskin, that even if you remove it from the CUS, you cannot remove it and it is applied? 

this one down here looks like the guilty one

[MER]FemaleSkinN03.tsr

Yeah, a couple of times actually, with tattoos and accessories as well. Seems to mostly happen with stuff that was applied to a sim that was saved and later those items were edited to use different swatches. To remove them it seems you often have to remove all items of that category (like all skin details, all accessories, etc).

I propose a challenge, which I'm sure you will have no problem with. Do you think you can do the characters of akira toriyama?

Arale Norimaki

Akane kimidori                                                                       midori yamabuki

dc1nidi-c10d6d99-9fe5-4eb5-ad9a-d63ec80ce51e.thumb.png.4544d0f01972e68fb08e0c6b10fcca26.png144267.jpg.44ad0bd4d9de53636415b8917c943524.jpg12c39f3d3003dfee056a9e08debc5e73.jpg.df6821d2a656be03679b309a0b7c63ad.jpg

12 hours ago, Diodonea said:

I propose a challenge, which I'm sure you will have no problem with. Do you think you can do the characters of akira toriyama?

Eh, anime isn't really much my thing, but I'll keep it in mind, most it would probably be is something like basing an outfit or elements of someone's appearance on something like that. 

And yeah, I am a bit tired of doing the Summertime Saga characters, I might look into finishing up Mia some time, but that's probably gonna be it I think. It's kind of the same with the Maxis sim recreations, I can often enjoy doing them every now and again, but I don't like doing it as my thing, and I only really like to do it when I have some unfinished sim I need to put to use. 

In the end I much prefer making my own characters, who may or may not have their characterization based on one or several characters from games or shows and whate have you. 

2 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

In the end I much prefer making my own characters, who may or may not have their characterization based on one or several characters from games or shows and whate have you. 

While I do think you've done an excellent job with Summertime Saga, this is "mrrakkon's Sims (and stuff)" not "mrrakkon's Summertime Saga Sims". I think your original sims are the best ones (even though they may be based on, or pulled from other characters). Either way, you should really do what you feel most inspired / motivated to do. What makes you happy is what makes us happy.

image.png.cef5fc4b36cbb235c9825f36817a30f5.pngimage.png.552315de3712b40e03bc2d2436ddbeb1.png

So These are the new Sims you are working on ?, But What about The rival Gang ? You have Plenty Of student Sims already more then you need, Are you gonna outer NPC as well Like Butler, Life Guard, Camp instructor , & The Gardner lady Who Live in the Hidden house of the Jungle ?

On 11/22/2020 at 5:37 PM, jayjay83 said:

Hi

I'm sure a while ago you still had links to earlier versions of some of your sims - Are they still available anywhere

They had certain skin details which are not included on the remakes which I miss and have no idea where to find them now

Thx

Several of the old sim uploads are still available, should probably be able to find whatever you're looking for there, if you kind of remember what it was I might also be able to find it for you. 

https://www.loverslab.com/profile/1983172-mrrakkonn/content/?type=downloads_file

36 minutes ago, blackdas7 said:

So These are the new Sims you are working on ?, But What about The rival Gang ? You have Plenty Of student Sims already more then you need, Are you gonna outer NPC as well Like Butler, Life Guard, Camp instructor , & The Gardner lady Who Live in the Hidden house of the Jungle ?

They might be yeah. Simkuza is currently one of my intended projects, and I'll have something related to that up in not too long a time, though there's a bunch I have to figure out and decide on to do the whole gang. 

Butler NPC will probably come at some point, I just haven't been very interested in doing it. I was not aware there were life guard and camp instructor (which camp?) NPCs, and the last one is a total mystery to me.