Mods that work well with xLovers to create interesting situations.

Daguy

Those are some good things to try.  I have these to add as possibilities.

Tavern-Goers

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34744

This mod adds spawn points to taverns to liven them up with additional NPCs of various sorts, including guards (who will still arrest for crimes) and a few rare dangerous ones like vampires.

Unsafe Streets

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3645

This mod adds highwayman spawn points and bedrolls to all of the major cities (not sure how compatible it is with Better Cities) whom can extort money from the PC who with loverspaybandit can satisfy them by offering her body instead of gold.

I tried damsels in distress in conjunction with xlovers: Those damsels only have a very few lines of dialogue like "come with me", "wait" and the final "thank you". I hardla know anything about the TESCS so my attempts to make them more "open for business" were in vain.

Actually quite a shame: Wouldn´t it be nice to rescue your companion from y deep dungeon first before going down on her?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20736

Or  http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20381  If you just want the basic engine.

I use that to make people submit, then rape them. Also, once I fix the whole Joburg delay if I ever do, I plan to edit this to add some lovers based sexual demands in here. (Which should be easy, all I need to do is add an additional option that activates sex). When you use demand surrender or truce, it will have an additional option, requesting them to lay back and accept there punishment (if you or they use demand surrender) or you could "persuade them" with the Truce command. But yeah, without my suggested features, it still works out pretty well.

About Stripper mod:

I have changed 3 of the dances with 2 from Sex Shop mod 1 from SexyDance mod now i just need to change the strippng order I like her to wear ,wigs ,nails ,high heels when she is finished. Any body know how to change the order?. As i can see there is 4 tempi:

1 headhandsfeet 2 upperbody 3 lowerbody 4 naked. My ex. 1 upperbody 2 lowerbody 3 lowerbody 4 lowerbody.!

The mod can be used but stange things can happen if you get toppled over you need to cancel dance(stop dance button) iggy

That barfight mod looks awesome. However, doesn't it risk none-essential named NPCs lives? Oblivion has few enough NPCs already. I have no desire to lose what new there are to make bars for entertaining. xD

Uruk-Hai Raiding Parties: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37756

Adds groups of uruk'hai warriors from LOTR that spawn in encampments. They then will travel the lands, pillaging, killing, desolating, and (with lovers with pk) raping all in their path. And these aren't just bands of 4 or 5, some can have 15 or more ai! They are hostile to any guard faction, the imperial legion, regular travellers and you! With Lovers Joburg no delay you'll be raped over and over again for many days. I haven't played much but I can imagine some scenarios: resting at an inn in a remote village only to wake up and have a band of these big guys charging into the town! It would cause a big rape fest. Or maybe walking into an already desolated town to be ambushed by some of them. It's recommended to get the Mass-ai mod so that more actors can be present in a battle or a scene at one time.

Alright, after trying the uruk-hai raiding party mod it works just as I thought! I've travelled on the roads and ran into an uruk-hai captain raping an imperial guard while some grunts were raping some travellers! There was also a lookout hiding in the trees a bit off which caught me by suprise so I was then raped. Then the love stalker from lovers stupid npc came in with an uruk-hai sword and beat some uruk ass! Wow!

It's a minor thing, but I found that while using LoversPayBandit and LoversTrueCrime, I always had way too much money to properly roleplay getting caught by bandits or guards and being forced to find an "alternative" way out of it. So, I started using Gold Coin Bagger (though any similar mod would do) so that I can drop off any excess gold I have at my house/lair/etc. That was I still have cashmonies if I want to go make a big purchase somewhere, but I'm not carrying around enough to pay everyone under the sun off for everything.

hmm...someone on this board recommended checking out anbilbay.ru as a site for mods, some of which aren't on the nexus.  Sorry I forgot who that was!  was looking for the post, couldn't find it. 

Anyways, went to look, and found one that might have interesting implications for xlovers....

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&u=http://anvilbay.ru/files/clc/&usg=ALkJrhhNUiatTJ5SbsxoVNogb13RVjKA9g

the link as you can tell shows that russian site translated to english.  Basically it is called 'classy clothes', and it changes a particular NPC's attitude (disposition) to you considering they're social class, vs the kind of clothes/armor you are wearing atm.  so like, nobles will look down on you wearing rags or iron armor, but look favorably on you wearing fashionable clothing or like ebony armor.  Haven't tried this out yet, but maybe this might make for some interesting interactions with joburg or perhaps adultplayplus or voicesspplus?  just a thought...might check it out!

Edit: ok you dont have to bother with the translation page if you dont want, here is this mod's (classy clothes) link on the nexus:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13638

it changes a particular NPC's attitude (disposition) to you considering they're social class' date=' vs the kind of clothes/armor you are wearing atm

[/quote']

Sounds sort of similar to mod already on nexus called "Clothing Matters" and actually it does modify disposition relative to your clothes vs theirs and I'm pretty sure Joburg uses disposition in it's equation. So yea, I'm pretty sure using this would have pretty much that exact effect you mentioned iron_jack.

edit: Actually reading more about that mod I think having expensive clothes would just make beggars like you more not less.

Nice find' date=' merc. It'd be cool if guards and such were more likely to rape \"poor\" looking characters (Help! Help! I'm being oppressed!), while thief/beggar/pirate NPCs would rather go after rich hoity-toity types.

[/quote']

exactly!!!  I wonder if this could be done by merging this with joburgcustomizer, and just fiddling with the scripts?  that would be awesome.  Also, love the monty python refferance hehe.

it changes a particular NPC's attitude (disposition) to you considering they're social class' date=' vs the kind of clothes/armor you are wearing atm

[/quote']

Sounds sort of similar to mod already on nexus called "Clothing Matters" and actually it does modify disposition relative to your clothes vs theirs and I'm pretty sure Joburg uses disposition in it's equation. So yea, I'm pretty sure using this would have pretty much that exact effect you mentioned iron_jack.

edit: Actually reading more about that mod I think having expensive clothes would just make beggars like you more not less.

nice!  I'll have to look at this one, as the one i recommended doesnt state if it makes changes to SI clothing.  btw, the readme in the file i put up is very informative as to how the calculations are made towards disp, and has a few script examples to copy and paste into clothes that arent supported (ie, anything non-vanilla).  Ty Pyjinbom :D

TANTRIVAYLIA!!!

I...we (Saerilith and I)...reside in "Tantrivaylia" castle (full castle mod with 4 levels and a basement with dungeon/jail cells, S&M area, pool, bar, Alchemy Lab, Library, Courtyard, Horse Stable, garden, dance hall and hot tub, etc) with a clan of elves that attend to our home.

Every single one of these elves becomes active with the Lovers mod!! From casual encounters with you, to get togethers in the pool, to finding you in quiet places, to questing with you and getting taken advantage of while out and about...Lovers makes the castle come alive....LITERALLY!!

Here's quite an interesting find! http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=9858 Enhanced Daedric Invasion!

It makes the Oblivion crysis much more of a crysis by having daedra and Oblivion gates spawning more frequently as well as having deadra roam Cyrodiil pillaging villages and even cities! Dremora and daedric war parties may frequent cities and large scale battles can ensue. And if the daedra win then, well the city becomes a huge raping ground! Mass-ai is recommended. This is also recommended to people with higher-end pc's. I'm the kind of guy who likes large scale battles and sex in my game so I instantly got interested. I'll try to test this out and see how it turns out. Wish me and Cyrodiil luck  ;) .

Archived