Mods that work well with xLovers to create interesting situations.

Daguy

Dremora Female

Changes majority of the Dremora NPCs into females. Also add's female dremora armor and race. Really great mod' date=' when I run through an oblivion gate with some of my companions and take turns \"punishing\" dremoras  ::).

[/quote']

Great mod but is there any way to make them naked? As it is i think that the armor shown is the Dremora nude body so can anything be done?

Dremora Female

Changes majority of the Dremora NPCs into females. Also add's female dremora armor and race. Really great mod' date=' when I run through an oblivion gate with some of my companions and take turns \"punishing\" dremoras  ::).

[/quote']

Great mod but is there any way to make them naked? As it is i think that the armor shown is the Dremora nude body so can anything be done?

Normally Dremora ranked lower than Valkynaz don't drop their armor. This means Lovers can't de-equip it either so you'd have to open the mod in the CS and check all their gear as playable.

Normally Dremora ranked lower than Valkynaz don't drop their armor. This means Lovers can't de-equip it either so you'd have to open the mod in the CS and check all their gear as playable.

Would Wrye Bash's 'make all armor playable' tweak work for this too?

That did it! Thank you very much.

Edit: one last note, in my experience, the dremora female esp needs to be under the MBP esp in order for the faces and bodies to work.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say that I love this thread, and I love the idea of other mods that work to accentuate parts of the Lovers series!

I also had a question...I was interested in BreakUndies, but it seemed like a lot of work for so little payoff, with so many other things having to be modified in order for it to really work right. I love the suggestion here of the mod that removes armor once its broken, so I downloaded that and installed it. However, after having messed around with the game a bit, I find myself wishing that the rape/sexual stuff would only occur once the armor has been broken. Is there any way to limit that? I mean, I'd like to minimize the stuff where you're just walking through town and someone jumps you and there's nothing you can do about it...and instead fix it where it only happens through combat, once the armor has been unequipped. Make the rapist earn it, more or less! Is something like that possible? I should probably specify that I'm a total noob when it comes to modding...I haven't done anything with the CS before at all...just installed and used things that I've found posted here.

Guest Donkey

It could be done with scripting. It's already done with BU when it breaks to switch to different breakable type. if you can implement that within loversRapers and have it to check for type of damage the current armor has then it could work.

But you probably will need the command called GetArmorRating. So it can identifies. at what level the armor currently is. but there is only one problem if the npc is wearing normal clothes then rape could never occur. Because normal clothing never breaks. So you will have to use smarts scripts to bypass this one.

It could be done with scripting. It's already done with BU when it breaks to switch to different breakable type. if you can implement that within loversRapers and have it to check for type of damage the current armor has then it could work.

But you probably will need the command called GetArmorRating. So it can identifies. at what level the armor currently is. but there is only one problem if the npc is wearing normal clothes then rape could never occur. Because normal clothing never breaks. So you will have to use smarts scripts to bypass this one.

Is there maybe some way you could force loversRapers to just check and see if the person is naked or not? Like if their leg-coverings are gone, then rape would be possible. You wouldn't have to change anything about how the breaking-armor mod works, I wouldn't think. This could also lead to possible other types of mods where people want to bargain with the player to get the player's clothes, or outright steal them, etc.

Guest Donkey

Yes that's possible, it's also how loversLandE allows NPC to target you. when you start taking your clothes off. The more you take off, the higher the percentage becomes of you being targeted and forcing npc to come after you.

LandE also doesn't count armor with health 0, so it might be what you want =)

(In fact I didn't exactly monitor how LandE behaves, maybe it starts earlier. I only noticed this since I was getting targeted despite having clothes on, so I checked and saw thah my top was fully broken :P).

I'd also check if your sexiness doesn't rise when your armor breaks with joburg, I never checked that, so maybe joburg serves you better with the settings tuned down. I stopped using LandE since it pretty much is an all or nothing-type effect which I didn't like.

I believe it goes like this:

- With LandE, once your armor passes a certain threshold, your "sexiness" (essentially just a timer until someone tries to rape you in this case) rises constantly, just as if you were naked on that part of your body.

- With Joburg, sexiness is a sliding scale. The more damage your armor takes, the more your sexiness (in this case a factor of how likely you are to get raped) grows. So if your torso armor has 30 DR left, your sexiness would increase by 70% of 50 (both upper and lower body contribute 50 "points" to overall sexiness, I believe).

I could be wrong as I haven't used either of them in a while, but that's how I remember it.

- With LandE' date=' once your armor passes a certain threshold, your "sexiness" (essentially just a timer until someone tries to rape you in this case) rises constantly, just as if you were naked on that part of your body.

- With Joburg, sexiness is a sliding scale. The more damage your armor takes, the more your sexiness (in this case a factor of how likely you are to get raped) grows. So if your torso armor has 30 DR left, your sexiness would increase by 70% of 50 (both upper and lower body contribute 50 "points" to overall sexiness, I believe).

I could be wrong as I haven't used either of them in a while, but that's how I remember it.

[/quote']

That's pretty much how it works.. For Joburg, there's the added randomness of pure chance, you can walk around for hours naked and not get jumped on, or walk around fully covered and get blasted to bits by people wanting a piece. LandE (2) is a "sure" way, but it's pretty slow working, and gives you plenty of warnings.

- With LandE' date=' once your armor passes a certain threshold, your "sexiness" (essentially just a timer until someone tries to rape you in this case) rises constantly, just as if you were naked on that part of your body.

[/quote']

That's pretty much how it works.. For Joburg, there's the added randomness of pure chance, you can walk around for hours naked and not get jumped on, or walk around fully covered and get blasted to bits by people wanting a piece. LandE (2) is a "sure" way, but it's pretty slow working, and gives you plenty of warnings.

Thanks for the discussion, everyone. I thought I had read in one of the topics that running both Joburg and LandE at the same time led to uncontrollable mayhem, so I had been running JUST Joburg (I picked it because it seemed the most popular one in my extremely scientific surveying of the topics here :P ). I did install LandE and tried it out, but I'm still not sure it's what I'm after. For one thing, it seems like I get the "bad end" really often, which I'd like to eliminate completely...I don't want to ruin the flow of the game. I went into the ini file and found the line that seems to indicate that you can disable the bad end, so I set that. I haven't gotten the bad end since, but for some reason now I'm running into a different problem.

Relatively often someone will run up to me, and it'll look like they're going to do the deed...but instead it will say I died a quiet death or something like that. WTF is up with that? It doesn't let me fight back or anything. On top of that, ANYtime someone doing LandE-rapey stuff approaches me, the LandE warning is WAY too late to do me any good, and my block NEVER seems to work.

I'm not a total idiot, I swear I've read topic after topic about all these mods and followed directions to the best of my ability, but this sure doesn't seem like the way it SHOULD work. Am I just missing something incredibly obvious?

mr.silka farm animal.

Works with lovers creature and joburgs. Sleeping or waiting the farm is more risky than ever. XD sometimes your pc can get raped by random hogs and donkey. hee~haw.

Also elyswyr, desert of anequina plug-ins, provide more creatures like elephants (lol), rat goblins, camels and many minotaur roam freely in their major city.

Search both in nexus. you can't miss it.

mr.silka farm animal.

Works with lovers creature and joburgs. Sleeping or waiting the farm is more risky than ever. XD sometimes your pc can get raped by random hogs and donkey. hee~haw.

Also elyswyr' date=' desert of anequina plug-ins, provide more creatures like elephants (lol), rat goblins, camels and many minotaur roam freely in their major city.

Search both in nexus. you can't miss it.

[/quote']

Just tried mr. silka farm animal, my char got action from the sheep but that was it. With Joburg and lovers creature running none of the other animals would do anything. Got the esp pretty low in my load order. How did you get it working Triratna?

Just tried mr. silka farm animal' date=' my char got action from the sheep but that was it. With Joburg and lovers creature running none of the other animals would do anything. Got the esp pretty low in my load order. How did you get it working Triratna?

[/quote']

Pretty sure it's impossible (and Triratna is just running off of an assumption). If Lovers isn't set up to handle specific Creatures, it simply won't do anything.

Works on mine. donkeys and hogs.

There are screenshoot on shy archive.

http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups29279.jpg

Even those new beasts on elyswyr anequina, and hentaimania.2 leech headed clanfear works with lover creatures. Any new critter mod that add new meshes and textures works as long they share the same creature id tag also works with lover creatures.

example: new type of spiders using mud crab id. New type of giant using dagon's id. New type of nymph using spriggan id. etc.

(Of course you won't be able to summon them on lovercreature list. unless someone would kindly register them to it.)

An entirely new creatures that isn't registered - tagged to any vanilla ID-s. that simply won't work with lovercreature. For example: (midas magic's - Balrog and beholdens, etc.)

The new\alternative creature- ######.esp should be on top of the load order.

(Refer to lover creature's load order list), lover joburg on under lovercreature.

instead try to wait\sleep near them then wait until "loverjoburg" kicks in and Viola "something heavy". It should work - otherwise i can't help further. @_@;

• 2 weeks later...

About Stripper mod:

I have changed 3 of the dances with 2 from Sex Shop mod 1 from SexyDance mod now i just need to change the strippng order I like her to wear ' date='wigs ,nails ,high heels when she is finished. Any body know how to change the order?. As i can see there is 4 tempi:

1 headhandsfeet 2 upperbody 3 lowerbody 4 naked. My ex. 1 upperbody 2 lowerbody 3 lowerbody 4 lowerbody.!

The mod can be used but stange things can happen if you get toppled over you need to cancel dance(stop dance button) iggy

[/quote']

To chance the stripping order go in the Tescs and search for the clothing aaaStrip1, aaaStrip2 and aaaStrip3. This "clothes" are equip during the strip (just to unequip your current clothes).

It means, to change the order, you have only to change the biped objects of this "clothes".

Thanx for reply:angel:.I opened CS ,found aaaStrip1,3,4 but what do do from there i dont know. sorry to ask but can you help me explain more specific(change the biped objekts???). im a newbee to CS. thanx Iggy

• 3 months later...

for those of you who like crossdressing men, I found this mod today while going through TESNEXUS for something more to add to my game. Basically all it does is replace the female body with a feminine nude male (twink for those who know what I mean) there is no stock clothing replacer, though the author has asked some people to do this, so the clothing clips occasionally, and the body reverts to the vanilla style (depending on your female replacers before hand, I think) of the mesh and texture of the clothing and amour you don.

The link is as follows:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36267

this is only for those who want the entire game to be men and women who when you remove their clothes are also men, just very curvaceous. I don't know about head replcers though, but if someone who does opt for this can find one tell me, it makes for a very disturbing fact when you see a perfectly female head on top of what is supposed to be a male body. (very un-lore friendly, but so are a lot of mods)

• 3 months later...

Realistic Fatigue http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10925 makes it difficult for someone to fend off or run away from an attacker with greater endurance. Includes heavy breathing as victim becomes fatigued. As the name implies' date=' the mod creates a more realistic experience.

[/quote']

I was just about to suggest this one as well.

This mod makes it more likely for you to trip (fall down) when your fatigue is low. That way whoever or whatever is hunting you will catch you :D

Archived