Mods that work well with xLovers to create interesting situations.

Daguy

Speaking of fatigue....

Is there a mod for raperS so the victims fatigue goes negative ?

Basically negative fatigue in oblivion results in the character (NPC or PC) staying down for longer. Setting fatigue on the rapist finishing to a negative % based value of the victims fatigue (prehaps also based on the size of the rapist) could be quite fun, as that way the victim would just be tossed down to flop onto the ground and stay there for a bit, also leaving the victim open for any onlookers that want to join in.

Speaking of fatigue....

Is there a mod for raperS so the victims fatigue goes negative ?

Basically negative fatigue in oblivion results in the character (NPC or PC) staying down for longer. Setting fatigue on the rapist finishing to a negative % based value of the victims fatigue (prehaps also based on the size of the rapist) could be quite fun' date=' as that way the victim would just be tossed down to flop onto the ground and stay there for a bit, also leaving the victim open for any onlookers that want to join in.

[/quote']

You could always use the realistic fatigue mod at tesnexus. For some reason it makes people who have sex in lovers take a while longer to get up after.

Just tried mr. silka farm animal' date=' my char got action from the sheep but that was it. With Joburg and lovers creature running none of the other animals would do anything. Got the esp pretty low in my load order. How did you get it working Triratna?

[/quote']

Pretty sure it's impossible (and Triratna is just running off of an assumption). If Lovers isn't set up to handle specific Creatures, it simply won't do anything.

I actually do remember getting raped by a donkey before. It will only work with some animals if there skeleton is similar to the vanilla creature's skeleton that lovers is based off of.

Guest Donkey

Ay wait a minute did someone called donkey ?? :D

Donkey is using the horse skeleten. So if it is identified as creature faction. Then the system will see it as a horse and then the animation should kick in.

Just tried mr. silka farm animal' date=' my char got action from the sheep but that was it. With Joburg and lovers creature running none of the other animals would do anything. Got the esp pretty low in my load order. How did you get it working Triratna?

[/quote']

Pretty sure it's impossible (and Triratna is just running off of an assumption). If Lovers isn't set up to handle specific Creatures, it simply won't do anything.

I actually do remember getting raped by a donkey before. It will only work with some animals if there skeleton is similar to the vanilla creature's skeleton that lovers is based off of.

Dusk_ is n00b. :cool: Whose running off assumptions now?

LMAO:D Donkey your timing was spot on,with that Avatar you now have turned this thread into some kinda "Shrek" meets lovers, perverted

mental images thread.

Now back on topic

I use the Curse of Hircine werewolf mod and have been raped by werewolves alot.You can also increase the spawn rate via a optional plugin.Curse of Hircine - Resurrected http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=35118 The animations aren't the best but are okay.

I don't know if werewolves skeletons have been fully integrated into Lovers Creatures or not?

Basically all new creatures meshes resources within vanilla directory & their responsible lvl value must be = 0.

50 > responsibility are hardly interest in raping.

Of course, You can always rape any new creature model using donkey's new lovers Creature rape project for reverse role where player rapes the creature instead.

Hmm' date=' I installed the donkey's lover creature but can't rape any creature.... Did I missed something or downloaded the wrong project?

[/quote']

:-/ uh my bad, Sorry. not 'any' creature but certain creature that donkey have made so far like scamp and troll.

Basically all new creatures meshes resources within vanilla directory & their responsible lvl value must be = 0.

Of course' date=' You can always rape any new creature model using donkey's new lovers Creature rape project for reverse role where player rapes the creature instead.

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure Wrye Bash can set the responsibility of all creatures to 0 for you (in vanilla horses, etc. could report crimes including their own theft)

Of course' date=' You can always rape any new creature model using donkey's new lovers Creature rape project for reverse role where player rapes the creature instead.

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure Wrye Bash can set the responsibility of all creatures to 0 for you (in vanilla horses, etc. could report crimes including their own theft)

Responsibility 0 also means they are very very VERY horny. It's like dog breeding seasons. Adding points to value won't hurt.

The famous Frostcrag mods add-ons that add spriggan in your mage tower bed room always raped their master every single turns and there was a lot of them in there.

It's very infamous for it's Joburg creature rapes. ;/ creature resposibility at 0 causes this behavior. adding few points to responsibility keep their libido in checks.

Guest Donkey

Hmm' date=' I installed the donkey's lover creature but can't rape any creature.... Did I missed something or downloaded the wrong project?

[/quote']

what lovers rapers version are you using ?? the once tested with and works are either the one from Ashal v1.17 or

the Russian version 0.3: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=883

I have not tested any other version. Like gang bang. My disc was already damaged by the time those mods came out.

From what i remember, baliwog, scamp, Tentacle, zombie are the only creatures who has defence set to them. Dogs can also rape tentacle. so if you have tachicat use the spell on both dog and tentacle that way you can quickly test what creature can be raped and witch can't.

• 3 weeks later...

Had an interesting situation just now:

I am playing Gweden Brothel again, I guess most of the Lovers Labers have been thru it at least once.

O.K., somewhere along it you have to recruit Rosentia Galenus´ niece Virgilia who wants to go adventuring. For this you have to visit a cave somewhere north of Leyawiin which is infested by goblins. During this, the niece is going to be knocked out which will cure her thirst for adventures.

Because it was late at night when my char was starting out with Virgilia, he decided to have some lovers fun with the niece behind Roentia´s house, going thru the whole spectrum of possibilities along the way.

When having finished and Virgilia came back to her senses, first thing she said was, she had enough of adventuring and wanted to do something else.

Game logic behind this is fairly simple: During sex act the game engine considers PC and NPC to be unconsious, so sex acts as being knocked out, just as it should happen in the goblin cave.

Still I had to laugh out loud, just because it came so unexpectedly. :D :D :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there a mod that makes the prisons (jails) bigger ? Ex. more cells' date=' dining hall, different escape routes etc. ?

p.s. : google can't seem to find any, at least for me.

[/quote']

This one: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/11591

The interior are fine, the rest are worst,The best you can do is to mod everything inside with fancy things or alternatively, import the entire interior content into one of your favorite house to store your enslaved npc. ;9

...ooo, i'm definitely make it out someday, See if i don't.

• 1 month later...

So many new mods to try :D

Sadly I think one of them broke my game a bit. No idea which one sadly but for some reason after loading them the game crashed on start, even after turning them off again. After an exustive check I found that all the mods including the new ones work, however Bravil Underground and Dark Lessons now cause CTDs on startup even if the mods from this thread are turned off.

I get the feeling one of them has altered files relating to them. Going to tinker for a while and see if I can figure out which one and why. But I figured I'd mention it for others interested in the mods, just becareful which ones you use...or more accurately don't load like 6 of them at once without testing XD

That said, I really look forward to seeing all these new mods in action along with my current set. Just got a new computer and am in the process of getting all my files and games transferred onto it. But soon I can play the game with the settings cranked up and enjoy Oblivion in all its glory :D

Archived