• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/20/2021 at 8:21 PM, Snowarc1 said:

I second this!

there was a bijin patch for the futa human cock,  now we just neeed one for this dong :D

+3 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. Anyone got a Bijin Skin for this :)

Edited by ciaron88
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For some reason when I install the mod and drag the folder Caliente Tools to my Bodyslide folder and I open the Schlong in bodyslide I don't get the slides for it.

There is just the normal slides for my body! Any reason as to this might happen? Also I'm pretty sure slides come in xml formats if I'm correct?

Haven't seen any xml files...

Skärmklipp.PNG

Can someone share ERF horse blend file and masking like this one?

I manage to export the base [horse penis B model] by using outfit studio.
for some reason I can't import the obj file that export via outfit studio to blender but I can import FBX file that export from outfit studio.
The problem is the UV of the model is not in the same spot I manage to rotate the UV and make the diffuse texture to match realgirl skin texture but it is too hard to accurately edit the normal map.

Have a question can someone tell me how to get the main horse cock shaft darker red as in the mods images ?

Have been searching in the file itself in the provided races and gender folders inside it but without any luck to manage changing that color ..

Another thing is if anyone has made bodyslide files for this apart from the one included in this that only improves cock attachment to the body we are using , some bodyslides files like the LE version has would be great !

Ty in advance 

Edited by Bullfye

Hi Evil by chance do you have the seamless blend file like you did for your futanari one to make seamless textures? I thought I'd be able to use the futanari one to do the base portion of the horsecock but it did not work. Thank you in advance :) 

Edited by Ghost5
  • 3 weeks later...

femalebody.dds

I was having issues with a seam on female khajiit, which, after trying a bunch of things, seems to be caused by the texture in this mod being made for Better Khajiit UNP rather than Better Khajiit CBBE, despite the description saying the opposite. No idea how the mod author got those screenshots to not include seams, maybe the wrong texture was only used for a later version and the screenshots predate that mistake? Who knows, doesn't matter. Hell, maybe it's actually my install being borked instead.

I'm lazy, so I pasted the Better Khajiit UNP texture from the waist down to the crotch onto the Better Khajiit CBBE texture, and loaded the game using that. It seems to work like a charm? The seams are reduced by a lot, there's some slight imperfection most people probably wouldn't notice, I think.

I uploaded this custom texure. Mind you, this is done lazily. The correct fix would be to change this texture to match Better Khajiit CBBE, I changed BKC to macth this mod. It's just a loose file, drag it into BKC and overwrite if you want to try it out. Maybe save the original file or something so you don't have to redownload.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...