On 1/30/2022 at 12:36 AM, urophagia said:

Is this selective? I wouldnt mind having this, but i dont want it to apply to everyone (and dont want it on females)

You can use the SOS MCM settings to make the schlongs only appear on male. Like for myself i set it to put the balls version on 15% on only males and the no balls version on 5% on only females, but you can set it so both versions while appear only on males

1 hour ago, Onilink69 said:

You can use the SOS MCM settings to make the schlongs only appear on male. Like for myself i set it to put the balls version on 15% on only males and the no balls version on 5% on only females, but you can set it so both versions while appear only on males

Can you limit it to specific races?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I'm using SOS MCM to manage the size in Skyrim VR, but it doesn't have sliders for the fine tuning that racemenu does in flatrim.

Is there some file that I can edit by hand to set the length and width for each section of the horse penis. Some file that flatrim racemenu would have written to that I can edit?

(or better still, do you know if racemenu SOS plugin has been made to work with Skyrim VR?)

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I cant get this mod to work right the dick color just wont match the Skin Color
I installed CBBE SE Fair Skin for CBBE with goosebumbs and the Horsecock Mod.
Some help would be nice my english sucks but im trying really badly for days.
Same Problem for every other Dick Mod
There is my modlist.

unknown.png

unknown (1).png

Bild_2022-05-30_011317642.png

1 minute ago, Felizian said:

I cant get this mod to work right the dick color just wont match the Skin Color
I installed CBBE SE Fair Skin for CBBE with goosebumbs and the Horsecock Mod.
Some help would be nice my english sucks but im trying really badly for days.
Same Problem for every other Dick Mod
There is my modlist.
And yes i also had every Mod turned on

unknown.png

unknown (1).png

Bild_2022-05-30_011317642.png

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
21 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

@Jesseman1997 You need to install this addon first. Mine is just a BodySlide project

I'm sorry, I have no experience with editing mods like this. I have the original download but MO2 says it needs to be updated with CE, and this one you made still shows as a completely separate mod and file. Am I supposed to merge them somehow?

Edit: Nevermind, I figured out how to merge them. Thank you so much for the sliders!

Edited by Jesseman1997
  • 3 months later...
On 7/28/2021 at 11:48 PM, donnerwetter said:

I transplanted the extra sliders from Azazallz' LE UUNP version back onto the original. No-balls version omitted, sorry.

ERF Horse Penis Redux SSE 1.4 w UUNP LE Sliders.7z 1020.72 kB · 1,451 downloads

Do you think you could do the same for the male version? Or point me in a direction if I wanted to do it myself? The only way I've found so far to make male schlongs longer without making them insanely thick is to apply bone scaling via Racemenu, but that's not viable on NPCs. Or is anyone aware if there's a tool to permanently apply presets to NPCs like AutoBody that supports bone scaling? (AutoBody only supports morphs)

Edited by eldr3d
2 hours ago, eldr3d said:

Do you think you could do the same for the male version? Or point me in a direction if I wanted to do it myself? The only way I've found so far to make male schlongs longer without making them insanely thick is to apply bone scaling via Racemenu, but that's not viable on NPCs. Or is anyone aware if there's a tool to permanently apply presets to NPCs like AutoBody that supports bone scaling? (AutoBody only supports morphs)

Open the project file for the male version of the schlong in Outfit Studio. Then Add my project and move the meshes so they are directly overlaid with the male one. Then, set my project as reference by right clicking on it and picking Set Reference. Then you just copy the sliders you want onto the male schlong, delete my meshes and save the project.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/4/2023 at 3:50 PM, Asphodelium said:

Would love a Bnp patch too, but I can't seem to find any on the site. If someone who has the abilities/time to make one would share it, it would be much appreciated 

I also came here hoping to find a BnP patch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have seen a lot of people post about an equipable version of it, but I haven't seen a reply. Anyone know how to (or any chance from author) to make an equippable version of it? My character is a succubus and I am trying to get her penis to only be on in her succubus form, but since its not equipable and only editable through SOS Its either all or nothing. So if anyone knows how to and can make them equipable that would be phenomenal! Especially since this is the best mesh/texture out there for this! =D

Edited by Bunniie