SOS- Addon - Horse Penis Redux SSE

View File

SOS- Addon - Horse Penis Redux SSE

DESCRIPTION:

Horse Penis SOS SSE Addon for CBBE SE.

Azazellz made the support for SOS male bodies and a Version of the Mod for UUNP Legendary Skyrim. 

Textures looks best with: 

REQUIREMENTS:

Schlongs of Skyrim SE

BodySlide and Outfit Studio (Use your body shape presets to get the best result ingame) 

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended (Highly recommend to install the racemenu Plugin to change size, thickness and length)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/29/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

For those who want to ask "How about Legendary version?"

UUNP-LE version will be a bit later. I'm making and polishing it right now.

CBBE-LE has a low probability, since the creation of this version will double the amount of work required to adapt textures.

17 hours ago, Azazellz said:

For those who want to ask "How about Legendary version?"

UUNP-LE version will be a bit later. I'm making and polishing it right now.

CBBE-LE has a low probability, since the creation of this version will double the amount of work required to adapt textures.

Awesome! Thanks to both of you!

3 hours ago, aussieBum1966 said:

for some reason there's a gap...like the penis isn't attached to body.......went to racemenu to set all genitalsbars to standard......but the gap was still there....what to do cause I've been waiting to get my hands on the Horse Dick for some time.....

Uploaded a new version what should fix the problem on male bodies. 

Hello, I have a problem with the textures and I guess the mesh being fit to the body via Bodyslide.

As you can see in the attached images, nothing lines up properly even without fiddling with RaceMenu sliders. I used Bodyslide to generate the mesh with my chosen preset. I also have the requirements for the mod installed and working independently as well as the correct textures to match. Assuming the texture for elves, orcs and humans is CBBE SE's base texture. I don't know if it's a problem with Bodyslide, the normalmap I'm using or this mod. I saw your own images, and they looked seamless and flawless so I'm really hoping to get the same look for my characters. I guess I could go with something like the Curvy preset and use RaceMenu to enlarge the character instead of a preset I made myself?

ScreenShot215.png

ScreenShot216.png

ScreenShot217.png

ScreenShot218.png

ScreenShot219.png

On 8/7/2019 at 3:20 AM, XenoDrake said:

Does this work for UUNP bodies on SSE?

Azazellz made a version for UUNP LE, you can try this with SSE. 

On 8/7/2019 at 5:26 PM, IGotBored said:

Hey I saw in your discord that you had a few edits where the balls or shaft were black. If you still have those edits could you upload them?

Sorry, I have not saved them because they looked so bad.