• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I would also like an invite as well, but if not IĀ think all the late people should make a discord and create their own server based of the template of the others servers.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, TheTurnedStar said:

If I could get a Spacecats server invite that would be aces.

but the real question is... who has the permisions of the spacecats discord server???

Ā 

the last time i seen something about it was that SirBumpleton had the permision to invite but i think he has no more...

• 2 weeks later...

Lust of Star still exist with a good population, mainly on western time zone after. You need to fill up a whitelist sheet and after a check, you can join the server and the REAL and alive discord.Ā 

https://discord.gg/R3N6763r
This is the old discord, check the pin message arround and you will find the sheet.
It's a raw way to filter the griefer for short. Also, i'm just a player, not an admin of this server.

On 1/31/2021 at 8:09 PM, Nash01 said:

Lust of Star still exist with a good population, mainly on western time zone after. You need to fill up a whitelist sheet and after a check, you can join the server and the REAL and alive discord.Ā 

https://discord.gg/R3N6763r
This is the old discord, check the pin message arround and you will find the sheet.
It's a raw way to filter the griefer for short. Also, i'm just a player, not an admin of this server.

Looks like that links is expired, do you know of a new one ?

• 2 weeks later...

Lovers Lab specifically prohibits ANY sexual discussion of minors and any mods or sites that engage in this.Ā  See forum rules.Ā  Violations of this can result in permanent bans from the site.Ā Ā 

Ā 

If any more discussion of underage content occurs this thread will be locked.

...Well anyways with all that gone I guess

Spacecats is still up and running, and accepting new members. We plan on waiting until we have our next modpack update to post the public link, but for the time being, anyone who's interested in joining can DM me for an invite. We're a pretty casual roleplay community with a good sized modpack, and Sexbound content of course.

For reasons I'd hoped would be obvious, don't join if you're a minor or spread the links to those you know are underaged.

here is a perment link for the oldĀ lust of star discord (down).

Ā 

Lust of the Stars 18+ | Starbound server (starbound-servers.net)

Ā 

It's NOT the main discord server, it will send you on the old discord server for the whitelist. In #general, check the pin message for fill up a application (it's easy apperently). Once it's, done wait a bit and you will get a link for the main discord server + your password, the mods, ect.

On 2/19/2021 at 6:57 AM, Polygore said:

...Well anyways with all that gone I guess

Spacecats is still up and running, and accepting new members. We plan on waiting until we have our next modpack update to post the public link, but for the time being, anyone who's interested in joining can DM me for an invite. We're a pretty casual roleplay community with a good sized modpack, and Sexbound content of course.

For reasons I'd hoped would be obvious, don't join if you're a minor or spread the links to those you know are underaged.

So technically spacecats is still alive but wasn't showing much because of wanting to make a greater update to its modpack?

if it was the reason... the unique word to express what im thinking isĀ im very surprised in all of the possible ways of thinking...

• 2 weeks later...