32 minutes ago, red3dred said:

There are a few new users, tons of people looking for people to RP, ERP or just generally hang out and better interact, so hey, you'll find some someone to hang out with for sure. It's up to you to approach the server, but nobody should pick on you that's for sure.

There is also the reboot of Earth Extinction, but its still picking up steam.

i guess i could try but how do i go about joining one x.x? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2019 at 8:02 AM, Paco-Taco said:

If people are interested to join the Spacecats server they can DM me.

since it won't let me dm you for whatever reason I might as well try this if your even active, can I have access to the spacecats discord? I think I found it but I'm unsure if its the right one or not (its probably not since its talking about G-mod)

• 2 weeks later...

the server I rebooted, the 18+ Earth Extinction Rebooted. I brought it back, but either everyones on a different time or I dont pay attention when im on. lol. anyway idk if I linked the iscord for it but here it is:  https://discord.gg/yPDSH2X. I think the most people can join right now is 35 to maybe 45, I cant remember. but team party size is suppose to be 8 or 10 but sometimes it oesnt work an idk why. lol. anyway come join the group. everyones friendly so far. there are some holiday events that will happen when possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...