HARDSHIP: Beggar Whore (Upcoming mod) Video preview links

Making small progress on the One Patch front. It turns out that NO Leito animations are working when called from script, not just blowjobs. Not much progress, but knowledge is power.

I am also Testing with RSE 2 CSA. Seems pretty compatible so far May just need to make a tweak on how you enter combat when choosing to fight during raider rape in Hardship. This should keep my spectators from showing up and causing trouble if you CSA Combat surrender after.

I noticed in some of the demos, there was a {masochist} option..

1) Have you thought of perhaps making it so there could be a selectable, default auto response?  Perhaps either in game, like MCM or when installing..

"do you want masochistic / sadistic options to be the default selection"?  or "(dry ) / (wet) " as default options

2) perhaps beyond the scope of what you intend to do, but what about a "sex as a deadly weapon" idea, where you could essentially play a succubus/incubi.

"walk into gunner Hq, everyone wants to fuck  you, and for some reason everyone who does fuck you dies a few seconds after orgasm, and you suddenly get a temporary buff to a special stat"    

5 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

I noticed in some of the demos, there was a {masochist} option..

1) Have you thought of perhaps making it so there could be a selectable, default auto response?  Perhaps either in game, like MCM or when installing..

"do you want masochistic / sadistic options to be the default selection"?  or "(dry ) / (wet) " as default options

2) perhaps beyond the scope of what you intend to do, but what about a "sex as a deadly weapon" idea, where you could essentially play a succubus/incubi.

"walk into gunner Hq, everyone wants to fuck  you, and for some reason everyone who does fuck you dies a few seconds after orgasm, and you suddenly get a temporary buff to a special stat"    

1: I'm pretty happy with the way it works now. I want the player to have fluid options. Like you could feel masochistic in one situation and fearful in another etc. As a matter of fact that is the playstyle I am doing in this character., and it's been great. Plus there are 2 Masochistic responses in each of those menus (which are situational so there is actually more than 2 total) so you still need to be able to choose :)

2: Yes that is beyond the scope. I wanted to keep this mod mostly Lore friendly and while there is some supernatural stuff in Fallout it's fairly low key. I do however enjoy that type of character in Skyrim :)

Not exactly the same but there is a predator dialogue option which allows you to try to trick a john into letting their guard down and then you can temporarily abduct them and have them at your mercy. (Though don't expect much it's just a nice extra... but maybe if paired with another mod it could be something)

Progress is being made with the One Patch issue. Unfortunately that means I will probably postpone releasing Hardship until it is updated. Hopefully that won't take too long. :)

Until then I'll keep testing with Polistros Patches.

Here's a few random screenshots from old testing sessions:

20190607205804_1.jpg.e278db8fcdf944e730e2423e0c5d8a6c.jpg    20190616184417_1.jpg.7c2f0e3688a82bab9d44e2ce51c2908e.jpg

20190331144604_1.jpg.e06298069a39a0279f6a0f3e5f13b418.jpg    20190208194715_1.jpg.0ba4a22016d809752f03a626beccfed0.jpg

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

1: I'm pretty happy with the way it works now. I want the player to have fluid options. Like you could feel masochistic in one situation and fearful in another etc. As a matter of fact that is the playstyle I am doing in this character., and it's been great. Plus there are 2 Masochistic responses in each of those menus (which are situational so there is actually more than 2 total) so you still need to be able to choose :)

2: Yes that is beyond the scope. I wanted to keep this mod mostly Lore friendly and while there is some supernatural stuff in Fallout it's fairly low key. I do however enjoy that type of character in Skyrim :)

Not exactly the same but there is a predator dialogue option which allows you to try to trick a john into letting their guard down and then you can temporarily abduct them and have them at your mercy. (Though don't expect much it's just a nice extra... but maybe if paired with another mod it could be something)

2) while its outside of the scope, If i might argue on the lore friendly -   forget the "supernatural"  look at it as a radiation induced, FEV induced, Vault-tec induced thing...  (see the idea in my signature).    Simply put, "due to  (vault tec, FEV, radiation, pheromones, etc) you have a tendency to devour or kill through sex.. be it through a mutation that resembles a tentacle, or through acidic cum....  then you simply provide 2 options - do you want it to auto apply, or do you want the option to apply it.. (option would allow you to get frisky with your lover, safely).

eitherway, understood. :) definately looking forward to it.

Progress is being made with the One Patch issue. Unfortunately that means I will probably postpone releasing Hardship until it is updated. Hopefully that won't take too long. :)

Until then I'll keep testing with Polistros Patches.

Since I don't use One Patch... may I assist in testing it? Ya know for science! ;)

39 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

I am led to believe that each subsequent version of animations and AAF will force folks over to the Bang Them All Patch..That is the scuttlebutt..

Yeah, that's my understanding. Which is why I was so adamant to get them to see that the problem with Leito's anims existed. It's the natural order of things. All the successful frameworks end up either integrating most of what they need or having one huge recource package like sexout.

As for why the certain anims don't work the current theory is it's a change to the way tags work or some such and One patch is going to integrate the tags in the future. I confirmed the problem affects other mods as well so now I'm confident it'll be fixed sooner than later.

8 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Since I don't use One Patch... may I assist in testing it? Ya know for science! ;)

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

I don't use that patch either. I still haven't made the switch to Fusion Girl and BodyTalk, so I continue with my version of AAF with CBBE and EVB with their patches, which are very stable.

As for Testing. Here is what I'll do. If it takes what I consider to be too long for a usable version of One patch to come out, I will go ahead and release the mod with the original requirements, then change them later.

19 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Making small progress on the One Patch front. It turns out that NO Leito animations are working when called from script, not just blowjobs. Not much progress, but knowledge is power.

I am also Testing with RSE 2 CSA. Seems pretty compatible so far May just need to make a tweak on how you enter combat when choosing to fight during raider rape in Hardship. This should keep my spectators from showing up and causing trouble if you CSA Combat surrender after.

You can register for two custom events, if you need a means to block involvement of NPCs during CSA events.

RapeBegin is sent out literally the moment before AAF is called to rape the player during surrender.

RapeOver is sent out once there are no more animations to play and the outcomes are about to start.

Abductions have their own rape events too, should you need those.

AbRapeStart

AbRapeEnd

I created these events for my companion mod, so she would know when the player was being raped, so she didn't count it as cheating on her. But you can likely use them for something, Im sure. I wont bore you or flood your thread with useless code that I am sure you already know, in order to register for these events for people that have CSA installed.

33 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

You can register for two custom events, if you need a means to block involvement of NPCs during CSA events.

RapeBegin is sent out literally the moment before AAF is called to rape the player during surrender.

RapeOver is sent out once there are no more animations to play and the outcomes are about to start.

Abductions have their own rape events too, should you need those.

AbRapeStart

AbRapeEnd

I created these events for my companion mod, so she would know when the player was being raped, so she didn't count it as cheating on her. But you can likely use them for something, Im sure. I wont bore you or flood your thread with useless code that I am sure you already know, in order to register for these events for people that have CSA installed.

Don't be too sure that I know basic stuff. I am a pretty trash tier coder. Completely self taught. I've come a very long way but I still miss obvious stuff sometimes. :)

Thanks for the info.

Okay then.

Call LOADCSA() in your quest script's OnQuestInit() and in your Actor.OnPlayerLoadGame() event.

Function LoadCSA()
    If Game.IsPluginInstalled("RSE_II_CSA.esp")
        RSEII_CSA:RSEII_CSAMainScript Rape_Event
        Rape_Event = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000F99, "RSE_II_CSA.esp") as RSEII_CSA:RSEII_CSAMainScript
        If Rape_Event
            RegisterForCustomEvent(Rape_Event, "RapeBegin")
            RegisterForCustomEvent(Rape_Event, "RapeOver")
        Endif
        RSEII_CSA:RSEII_PlayerAbductionScript AbRape_Event
        AbRape_Event = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000B7DB,"RSE_II_CSA.esp") as RSEII_CSA:RSEII_PlayerAbductionScript
        If AbRape_Event
            RegisterForCustomEvent(AbRape_Event, "AbRapeStart")
            RegisterForCustomEvent(AbRape_Event, "AbRapeEnd")        
        Endif        
    Endif
EndFunction

And then, you need four events, one for each event to listen to.

Event RSEII_CSA:RSEII_CSAMainScript.RapeBegin(RSEII_CSA:RSEII_CSAMainScript akSender, Var[] akArgs)

EndEvent

Event RSEII_CSA:RSEII_CSAMainScript.RapeOver(RSEII_CSA:RSEII_CSAMainScript akSender, Var[] akArgs)

EndEvent

Event RSEII_CSA:RSEII_PlayerAbductionScript.AbRapeStart(RSEII_CSA:RSEII_PlayerAbductionScript akSender, Var[] akArgs)

EndEvent

Event RSEII_CSA:RSEII_PlayerAbductionScript.AbRapeEnd(RSEII_CSA:RSEII_PlayerAbductionScript akSender, Var[] akArgs)

EndEvent

Simply plop whatever you need to do inside of the events. You have two pairs. A Combat Surrender rape-pair, and an Abduction rape-pair. Start and End. You can put this into as many different scripts as you want, or need, to have listening for the events in question. Obviously these cannot go into fragments, just refalias or quest scripts.

15 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Simply plop whatever you need to do inside of the events. You have two pairs. A Combat Surrender rape-pair, and an Abduction rape-pair. Start and End. You can put this into as many different scripts as you want, or need, to have listening for the events in question. Obviously these cannot go into fragments, just refalias or quest scripts.

I don't know if I'll need it given the nature of my interface but it's good to have, especially for the future.

Tell me... Do you have a keyword or something that tells in general when one is in the abducted state? That might be something to look at to prevent the player from activating Beggar Whore mode while abducted. (I have it so the menu item can't be dropped or removed. )  Thanks.

12 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Thanks. At the least it saves me having to scour the Papyrus site and the forums, or my notes. I tend to forget stuff I don't use that often. :) Still don't know if I'll need it given the nature of my interface but it's good to have, especially for the future.

Tell me... Do you have a keyword or something that tells in general when one is in the abducted state? That might be something to look at to prevent the player from activating Beggar Whore mode while abducted. (I have it so the menu item can't be dropped or removed. )  Thanks.

Yep.

Same idea. Note, you cannot put this Keyword property into a Group as it doesn have a property. Just plonk it were you initialize your bool, float and int script variables at the top of your script (which Im sure you knew, but just putting it out there).

Keyword RSEPlayerCaptive

Function LoadRSEKeyword()
    If Game.IsPluginInstalled("RSE_II_Resources.esp")
         RSEPlayerCaptive = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000026AA ,"RSE_II_Resources.esm") as Keyword
    Endif
EndFunction

Call it from your OnQuestInit() AND your OnPlayerLoadGame(). Its important to put the LoadRSEKeyword in both events, in case someone loads RSE in midway through playing with your mod, just to be sure it gets picked up and loaded into the script.

And then when you want to check for that keyword.

If RSEPlayerCaptive && PlayerREF.HasKeyword(RSEPlayerCaptive)

Endif

It is important to check the keyword itself in the if statement to be sure it is not a NULL value (If RSEPlayerCaptive). If that keyword has a formid, it will return true, which is what the statement wants. Well, that and to be sure the player HAS the keyword. So thats what you'll need to do every time you want to check the player.

6 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Yep.

Same idea. Note, you cannot put this Keyword property into a Group as it doesn have a property. Just plonk it were you initialize your bool, float and int script variables at the top of your script (which Im sure you knew, but just putting it out there).

Keyword RSEPlayerCaptive

RSEPlayerCaptive = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000026AA ,"RSE_II_Resources.esm") as Keyword
    Endif
EndFunction

Call it from your OnQuestInit() AND your OnPlayerLoadGame(). Its important to put the LoadRSEKeyword in both events, in case someone loads RSE in midway through playing with your mod, just to be sure it gets picked up and loaded into the script.

And then when you want to check for that keyword.

If RSEPlayerCaptive && PlayerREF.HasKeyword(RSEPlayerCaptive)

Endif

It is important to check the keyword itself in the if statement to be sure it is not a NULL value (If RSEPlayerCaptive). If that keyword has a formid, it will return true, which is what the statement wants. Well, that and to be sure the player HAS the keyword. So thats what you'll need to do every time you want to check the player.

So I added the function and called it from the 2 events, then set it to turn off beggar whore mode when you have the keyword, but when I went to go test it in game by adding the keyword with console, There was no "RSEPlayerCaptive" keyword. There was however an "RSEII_PlayerCaptive" Keyword, but adding that predictably did nothing. Was the code you sent me mistaken or did I miss something?

Thanks

So I added the function and called it from the 2 events, then set it to turn off beggar whore mode when you have the keyword, but when I went to go test it in game by adding the keyword with console, There was no "RSEPlayerCaptive" keyword. There was however an "RSEII_PlayerCaptive" Keyword, but adding that predictably did nothing. Was the code you sent me mistaken or did I miss something?

Thanks

Point of clarification.

In the RSEPlayerCaptive keyword thing, it doesnt matter what YOU name it in your script - it is assigning the formid to the script property, as pulled from the resources esm. But yes, in the resources ESM, it is named RSEII_PlayerCaptive. And you can alter the code I provided to use that name if you like. Its all arbitrary anyways, since the game is looking for the formid really, and not the actual name used in papyrus.

And that keyword will ONLY be applied when the player is actually placed into abduction scenario, literally at the moment that the screen fades from black and you are newly standing in your abduction location. Once abduction ends, either by running out of time, making a break for it or killing the boss of the location, that keyword is removed. The keyword is not used during combat surrender rape events.

If you want to block beggar whore mode during combat surrender rapes, use the events I provided to you to add and then remove a keyword of your own mod's making.

Example, you want to ensure beggar whole mode is disabled when the player surrenders to raiders during a fight.

Event RSEII_CSA:RSEII_CSAMainScript.RapeBegin(RSEII_CSA:RSEII_CSAMainScript akSender, Var[] akArgs)

PlayerREF.AddKeyword(BlockBeggarWhoreMode)
EndEvent

Event RSEII_CSA:RSEII_CSAMainScript.RapeOver(RSEII_CSA:RSEII_CSAMainScript akSender, Var[] akArgs)

PlayerREF.RemoveKeyword(BlockBeggarWhoreMode)
EndEvent

You of course, need to make that keyword, assign it as a script property auto on your script and then add the conditions to the beggar whore mode that if player has the BlockBeggarWhoreMode keyword, to not allow beggarwhore mode to be used. Or you could just use a globalvariable too, or a script boolean. The choice is really yours.

3 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Point of clarification.

Thanks for the clarification. I just wasn't thinking as I pretty much always name my properties their actual name.

1 hour ago, Olmech said:

Beautiful thing to see two modders making their stuff work together. Wish we could have our Loverslab guys and gals make Fallout 5...

Yes, I've always felt like this is the best community around... adult oriented or otherwise.

14 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Thanks for the clarification. I just wasn't thinking as I pretty much always name my properties their actual name.

No worries. The key takeaway though is that that keyword, the RSEII_PlayerCaptive keyword, is not applied to the player during surrender and rape. Its only applied when in Abduction state.

However.

There is a keyword that is applied to the player the moment they surrender and is only removed when CSA has reset itself after every part of the surrender, rape and outcomes have concluded.

Keyword: RSEII_CombatSystemInUse

FormID: 0x0026AB

So...

Keyword RSEII_CombatSystemInUse

RSEII_CombatSystemInUse = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000026AB ,"RSE_II_Resources.esm") as Keyword
    Endif
EndFunction

This one may be of more practical use to you. Literally, in scripting in CSA, the moment the players goes into the "I surrender" idle pose, this keyword is applied to them and it will not clear until the moment ALL outcomes have concluded and CSA resets itself. So, if you were beaten after all of the rape cycles and told you have 10 seconds to run away, when those 10 seconds expire, when your enemies go hostile again, that is when the keyword has been removed. If this helps you more...

1 hour ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

No worries. The key takeaway though is that that keyword, the RSEII_PlayerCaptive keyword, is not applied to the player during surrender and rape. Its only applied when in Abduction state.

However.

There is a keyword that is applied to the player the moment they surrender and is only removed when CSA has reset itself after every part of the surrender, rape and outcomes have concluded.

Keyword: RSEII_CombatSystemInUse

FormID: 0x0026AB

So...

Keyword RSEII_CombatSystemInUse

RSEII_CombatSystemInUse = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000026AB ,"RSE_II_Resources.esm") as Keyword
    Endif
EndFunction

This one may be of more practical use to you. Literally, in scripting in CSA, the moment the players goes into the "I surrender" idle pose, this keyword is applied to them and it will not clear until the moment ALL outcomes have concluded and CSA resets itself. So, if you were beaten after all of the rape cycles and told you have 10 seconds to run away, when those 10 seconds expire, when your enemies go hostile again, that is when the keyword has been removed. If this helps you more...

Indeed that is a much better fit for my needs. Thanks.

I am totally out of my debt as to computereze, but could you make this mod use AAF, but works outside of the Bang Em Up Patch? BP70 just updated his animation pack, but it was totally incompatible with Bang Em. A separate patch was made for BP70 that actually overode the Bang Em Patch. Everything works. Bangem overides BP70 as it needs to, the Fix Patch overides BangEm...Just a wild guess from the peanut gallery..

On 8/8/2019 at 1:34 PM, maddadicusrex said:

I am totally out of my debt as to computereze, but could you make this mod use AAF, but works outside of the Bang Em Up Patch? BP70 just updated his animation pack, but it was totally incompatible with Bang Em. A separate patch was made for BP70 that actually overode the Bang Em Patch. Everything works. Bangem overides BP70 as it needs to, the Fix Patch overides BangEm...Just a wild guess from the peanut gallery..

I am sure they will fix BP70 compatibility when they fix Leitos. That said, There will be nothing in my mod that prevents you from not using One Patch though. :)

I just want to ensure compatibility because that is the future.

4 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Hey guys. Taking a RL day. Sorry but that means I'll get back to testing tomorrow.

Don't apologise for takin necessary breaks from the work you're doin. Sometimes need to for various reasons, most people understand.

Shit happens and RL comes first. Sometimes means a mod author disappears and/or quits entirely, better that than sacrificing their/others health in some way shape or form, for it. [A certain RSE developer is a bit guilty of that, I think ;) ]