Fallout IV for Beginners - V3.2.9 (Fusion Girl / Bodytalk)

2 hours ago, Schrobes said:

... but i failed to realize you were actively still building on it. Now i must go through the entire list again. This is disheartening news.  If I may, the one thing i notice you did not do with the list is label mod dependencies, ie, a mod at the beginning of the list might have a mod on the bottom that is dependent on it.  Not trying to pile more work onto you, but that would be something beneficial to have.

1. Welcome here at LL ?

2. I started to post about upcoming changes (incl. what will be changed) ten days ago. That should be more than enough time...

3. That would make it only confusing. My patches alone would add ~120 entries/lines to the guide.

28 minutes ago, Mindgames265 said:

Aaaaargh! You don't want me to get finished... ?

1. Not complete yet. This one is to be observed and might be added later.

2. Already eyeing that one ?

3. Already looked at it and i'm not adding it.

4. Will conflict with SREP.

5. I'll take a look. That one is not so overdone like other AUG.

'Companion Status HUD' and 'Companion Status UI Remastered' do work with our UI.

'Coastal Cottage UNLEASHED' and 'Nuka World Transit Center Overhaul' are a bit tricky. Some things have to be done manually. Should i add them later then they'll be [Advanced].

And the team from 'Capital Wasteland' dropped another creature: 'Capital Wasteland Radscorpions'.  

Spoiler

On 3/10/2022 at 10:40 PM, Aylis said:

1. Welcome here at LL ?

2. I started to post about upcoming changes (incl. what will be changed) ten days ago. That should be more than enough time...

3. That would make it only confusing. My patches alone would add ~120 entries/lines to the guide.

Aaaaargh! You don't want me to get finished... ?

1. Not complete yet. This one is to be observed and might be added later.

2. Already eyeing that one ?

3. Already looked at it and i'm not adding it.

4. Will conflict with SREP.

5. I'll take a look. That one is not so overdone like other AUG.

'Companion Status HUD' and 'Companion Status UI Remastered' do work with our UI.

'Coastal Cottage UNLEASHED' and 'Nuka World Transit Center Overhaul' are a bit tricky. Some things have to be done manually. Should i add them later then they'll be [Advanced].

And the team from 'Capital Wasteland' dropped another creature: 'Capital Wasteland Radscorpions'.  

Lol just trying to help out and good to know. I think 90% of that list from that UI video I sent will work, was messing with it tonight. Just getting everything setup is a bit of a pita lol, doesn't help I have an ultrawide that I only have the game in the center of my screen. fun times lol

Okay Overseer Barstow is having some issues now. back half of her head textures aren't loading and as far as I can tell I don't have anything extra on the list that would mess with that.

Spoiler

ScreenShot0.png

Edited by Mindgames265
possible bug found
21 hours ago, Schrobes said:

Hello.  First off, thank you for your build. It is really extensive and much appreciated.  That being said, it took me a week to download everything on your list, but i failed to realize you were actively still building on it. Now i must go through the entire list again. This is disheartening news.  If I may, the one thing i notice you did not do with the list is label mod dependencies, ie, a mod at the beginning of the list might have a mod on the bottom that is dependent on it.  Not trying to pile more work onto you, but that would be something beneficial to have.

What section are you on? if you have gotten to at least armor.. just redo the armor section if neede be and continue, finish the list, then go back and update to the new mods, me, i like the weather mod nac-x so it will stay, my MO2, my choice, this entire list is a suggestion. you do not need to follow it to the letter. I highly suggest you do if you do have no clue about modding, but if you do have at least a basic grasp, modify it as you see fit, but put your replacements where the originals you want to remove go. 

@Mindgames265

I'm on it. But please put the pic into a spoiler.

Got it. We have to remove the following mods:

Ghouls Revamped

Ghouls Revamped - Female

Ghouls Revamped - Male

But now 'Natural Fair Skin (NFS)' is off. If you fix the face then the neck is broken - if you get the neck right we get the 'rusty face bug' (even with the fix installed).

Trying to find a solution... Why is it always a chain of problems?

Edited by Aylis
5 hours ago, Aylis said:

@Mindgames265

I'm on it. But please put the pic into a spoiler.

Got it. We have to remove the following mods:

Ghouls Revamped

Ghouls Revamped - Female

Ghouls Revamped - Male

But now 'Natural Fair Skin (NFS)' is off. If you fix the face then the neck is broken - if you get the neck right we get the 'rusty face bug' (even with the fix installed).

Trying to find a solution... Why is it always a chain of problems?

@Aylis Came across this while looking at some other stuff.. maybe the ghouls revamped patch will be of use? Says it is "Several hotfixes for CBBE skin textures to work properly with the fusiongirl body. Includes mipmaps".

It also has ones for Nuclear Nude, and Ida skins

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/47062?tab=description

Edited by kesryth

@kesryth

That patch doesn't contain a file for 'femalebhed'. That texture is the one causing all the issues and if it is only slightly off will cause seams.

Chain so far:

Spoiler

We have to remove the following mods:

Ghouls Revamped

Ghouls Revamped - Female

Ghouls Revamped - Male

Looks like we have to replace 'Natural Fair Skin (NFS)' with:

Natural 2K Face Textures

Cridowskin

As standard they look fine (no obvious seams) and got usable pubic hair. But now the applied dirt textures (CWSS and/or 'Get Dirty') don't work well.

Digging further...

Edited by Aylis

Just two things. 

You might want to put more instructions for Radiation Remover. 

In the fomod, I picked only weathers, but it installed the waters only ESP. Had to make a new mod and put in the weathers only esp in it for it to work properly. 

And is the AER15 weapon overpowered or am I just other thinking things/missing important information about defences?

I got a AER15 DMR MK1 from outside the museum with the minutemen in in concord, and it seems to be able to one shot prety much everything around at early levels. An example, I was fighting some feral wolves with a skull icon, and my double-barrel shotgun was taking about 10% off of them with two bullets. Meanwhile I take out the AER15 and it kills one in one shot.

2 hours ago, Wallet said:

You might want to put more instructions for Radiation Remover. 

And is the AER15 weapon overpowered or am I just other thinking things/missing important information about defences?

I got a AER15 DMR MK1 from outside the museum with the minutemen in in concord, and it seems to be able to one shot prety much everything around at early levels.

1. Not neccessary anymore. Just had a radstorm and the mod didn't work. I'll remove it with the next update. Added info to the guide

2. Strange. You should have gotten a wattz laser weapon there. Did you install the wattz replacer for the musket? The AER is for institute and standard laser weapons.

@DarthNyriss

That looks too much like a cheat for me. 

4 hours ago, Aylis said:

1. Not neccessary anymore. Just had a radstorm and the mod didn't work. I'll remove it with the next update. Added info to the guide

2. Strange. You should have gotten a wattz laser weapon there. Did you install the wattz replacer for the musket? The AER is for institute and standard laser weapons.

@DarthNyriss

That looks too much like a cheat for me. 

1. Fair enough. 
2. Nope. I was trying to slim down on the weapons added in. Didn't feel like adding in a bunch of random weapons that I probably wouldn't use. Will add that that mod now. And probably the rest of them. 

Edited by Wallet
7 hours ago, Wallet said:

Also, while I'm at it. For the bodyslides, do you select FG or Fusion Girl when batch building?

They are the same.

HOTFIX (Aka added to the last status update and the guide)

Removed Mods

Spoiler

Textures

Flora FX Overhaul                                                           Found something better, less taxing and available on Nexus.

PC

Additional Body Textures - Ghouls                                 Caused issues

Ghouls Revamped                                                                     ''

Ghouls Revamped - Female                                                      ''

Ghouls Revamped - Male                                                          ''

Natural Fair Skin (NFS)                                                    Developed problems

No Expression Creases and Wrinkles                              Not needed anymore

Weather and Lighting

Radiation Removers                                                        Stopped working

Patches

Get Dirty                                                                          Doesn't work with the skin textures.

Added mods

Spoiler

Textures

More Effects Leaves FX ENG                                            Less taxing than its predecessor.

PC

Natural 2K Face Textures                                                  Upgraded face textures

Cridowskin                                                                       Good skin that works after the other textures have been removed.

NPC

Capital Wasteland Radscorpions                                      Optional creature

Weapon

MW AUG (Video)                                                             Nice addition to the weapon pool.

Edited by Aylis

Wow,

Considering the blatant disregard for radioactive fallout...looking at you Nevada upper atmospheric testing program( the one that exploded bombs 5 miles above the ground over troops) , It stands to reason that this like Duck n Cover were pretty much in style at the time.

V/R

They were a bit naive when it came to nuclear weapons... Not sure if i should laugh or be scared that the first two were officially shown as tutorials.

Spoiler

Spoiler

1983 (an optimistic version of what could happen)

Spoiler

Edited by Aylis