Fallout IV for Beginners - V3.2.9 (Fusion Girl / Bodytalk)

On 3/13/2022 at 7:11 PM, Wallet said:

1. Fair enough. 
2. Nope. I was trying to slim down on the weapons added in. Didn't feel like adding in a bunch of random weapons that I probably wouldn't use. Will add that that mod now. And probably the rest of them. 

put it in.. then open the console and type in player.additem c1897 50000

if you do the side quest to find the BOS patrol and have high char the paladin will let you take his rifle (it is a watts if you add it in) and is devastating to super mutants i just turned 32 in my game and have it, the g36 in LMG config and a aer15 in shotgun config. Ivy has a mossberg and a calzores in inventory. she is quite bloodthirsty with that thing since she doesn't use ammo...

and for the record

c1897 is the correct item code for weapon fusion cells. So yeah, cheating, but eh, gotta practice with it to get good with it. besides, gotta use the paper target mod somehow. 

53 minutes ago, Aylis said:

They were a bit naive when it came to nuclear weapons... Not sure if i should laugh or be scared that the first two were officially shown as tutorials.

Reveal hidden contents

Hide contents

1983 (an optimistic version of what could happen)

Hide contents

It is truly frightening that the nation that used them, had no clue what they were doing with them, or how far fallout would actually go. Chernobyl showed them that.  

@DarthNyriss

Ooops, overlooked your question.

The bashed patch is for a seemless integration of all the different leveled lists. Otherwise they'd overwrite each other.

Example:

Several weapons change the equipment of the gunners. Without a bashed patch the last weapon would overwrite the other weapons and they wouldn't show up on them in the game. 

New kitchen for my settlers (using nothing from the 'Creation Club').

Spoiler

Photo509.jpg.ddc8431aa86d263d31df349f6e5eb1f7.jpg

I'm starting to get why people like VTAW (i'd wear something close to it IRL)

Spoiler

Better pic will be done later

1072481131_Armor-VTAWWardrobe1.jpg.27fb16aa5d8bcf4d9bb8c5ec8089e3ef.jpg

Edited by Aylis
On 3/15/2022 at 2:16 AM, jaeos said:

put it in.. then open the console and type in player.additem c1897 50000

if you do the side quest to find the BOS patrol and have high char the paladin will let you take his rifle (it is a watts if you add it in) and is devastating to super mutants i just turned 32 in my game and have it, the g36 in LMG config and a aer15 in shotgun config. Ivy has a mossberg and a calzores in inventory. she is quite bloodthirsty with that thing since she doesn't use ammo...

and for the record

c1897 is the correct item code for weapon fusion cells. So yeah, cheating, but eh, gotta practice with it to get good with it. besides, gotta use the paper target mod somehow. 

I added it and started a new game. I wasn't far in so wasn't a huge loss. Got the wattz musket and it is much more balanced for the level I'm at. Thanks for the help though. 

Btw Aylis, and anyone else I guess, do you have Feral Brutes in your game? And if you do, when you kill them do they just stay in place and become unlootable? 

The other new ghouls in the game die fine, and I can loot them. Just the Feral Brutes stay in the exact same place and pose they die in, and cant be looted. 

I'm fairly sure its related to a LL mod since I remember reading in a fomod somewhere that mutants might not ragdoll on death, so I'm thinking its something to do with that. Just can't remember which one it is. 

Edited by Wallet

@Aylis You don't have any problems with AAF Autonomy Enhanced Redux ? Two times in differents saves I am pretty sure this mod broke quests and dialogues of NPCs. After sex scenes with Preston and another one with Trudy (Drumlin Diner), I was unable to continue quests where these NPCs were involved.

@XIss

That is something i havn't tested and why i link to the guide for AAF. That group is quite sensitive and every update has a chance to break something (same as the mods for Skyrim SE).

I've got a setup that works for me, so if you run into issues with AAF don't ask me, please ask in the corresponding threads. 

Right now i'm taking a close look at the mods from VTAW. Not all of them got presets for FG, but those who got one might end up in the guide. The hard part is adding the icons to the items as i have to create the patch before i've even seen them in game. 'Wardrobe 6' got a lot of stuff in them (aka 4 hours for the patch alone) and i don't even know if i end up adding the mod.

And that one's a complete bust. Some items are broken, others completely ignore the bodyslide preset. There are some really good items in there, but the bad ones really ruin it.

'Wardrobe 1' on the other hand will be added. I had to rename a few items so they'll show up better in our inventory, but that one is too good to pass.

Spoiler

280227746_Armor-VTAWWardrobe1.jpg.8bbef361f02376d7be52b6fcab00a244.jpg

I only hope 'Wardrobe 4' doesn't have the same issues as 6.

Edited by Aylis
On 3/15/2022 at 10:57 PM, Wallet said:

I added it and started a new game. I wasn't far in so wasn't a huge loss. Got the wattz musket and it is much more balanced for the level I'm at. Thanks for the help though. 

Btw Aylis, and anyone else I guess, do you have Feral Brutes in your game? And if you do, when you kill them do they just stay in place and become unlootable? 

The other new ghouls in the game die fine, and I can loot them. Just the Feral Brutes stay in the exact same place and pose they die in, and cant be looted. 

I'm fairly sure its related to a LL mod since I remember reading in a fomod somewhere that mutants might not ragdoll on death, so I'm thinking its something to do with that. Just can't remember which one it is. 

I've noticed recently that if you will load out of the cell, then reload the cell without looting (at least for me) ALL of the statue dead people lie down and become lootable. Might work might not, worth a try though, the other way is to remove a limb, if you can get one of the arms to fall off it becomes lootable through the broken off piece. 

This may just be me, but was curious if anyone noticed the odd skin layout near the genital region with the CridowSkin? I made some adjustments/corrections to the femalebody_d.dds to fix them in my game, but wasn't sure if maybe i missed something to make the base skin compatible with FG?

Per the OA for CridowSkin, under the permissions and credits section, it indicates I need to request permission from the creator of Diamond Skin as well as credit him in order to modify file and post changes, so I am in the process of doing so. Once I have that I will post the changed skin for others if they want it.

Preview:

Spoiler

Before:
image.png.fcdae29a1e9063019718cc5b0d226611.pngimage.png.436b126e549f84ce98a1efa6f442ca8b.png

After:
image.png.b6cc224a6122abd41fc811221aaa78b3.pngimage.png.90f3ee912168a098b0b9655cf7dd2a18.png

@kesryth

You've beat me to it. I was working on that too...

@Cloud_1

It has a few requirements. I'll take a look.

'Vtaw Wardrobe 4' works fine. The icon patch will be 'interesting' to say the least. Also i get more of a biker than raider vibe from this set. Got to see if and how i rename the items. With it Ivy will have a nice set for herself.

Added my recommendations for the installation of 'Cridowskin'.

Edited by Aylis
3 minutes ago, Aylis said:

@kesryth

You've beat me to it. I was working on that too...

@Aylis
Glad I wasn't missing a step then :D
I will let you know as soon as I hear from r1Goodwin (Diamond Skin) on my permissions request, then will post something up on LL.
I also fixed that seam in the second after image on the left buttock to thigh region. It was due to a miscalc on my placement of the skin. All better in the newest version

@Aylis

Got my permission right after i responded to you :D
You must be good luck!

Here ya go:

As stated in the description, it is currently for the light pubic hair option only right now, but if you want a different option from that one let me know and I will whip it up for you. Let me know if you run into any issues with it and I will adjust/correct them

4 hours ago, Aylis said:

'Vtaw Wardrobe 4' works fine. The icon patch will be 'interesting' to say the least. Also i get more of a biker than raider vibe from this set. Got to see if and how i rename the items. With it Ivy will have a nice set for herself.

Looks like stuff you see in Grand Theft Auto or possibly the hookers in Watson in cyberpunk without all the mods

For those who want to give VTAW a testrun:

Spoiler

Required mods (just add the mods to the 'Armor' group)

Vtaw Wardrobe 1

(Optional) Vtaw Wardrobe 1 - Fusion Girl Bodyslide Files

Vtaw Wardrobe 4 

?Merge Vtaw Wardrobe 4 V1.1 .esp into the main mod.

(Optional) Vtaw Wardrobe 4 - Fusion Girl Bodyslide Files

Predone bodyslides

AFG - VTAW Wardrobe.7z

Icon patches

Aylis Icon Patches.7z

'Railroad Synthetic Facelift' is not needed. 'LAM Railroad' already covers this. But the OA also offers a facelift of other NPC which i'll check out.

Edited by Aylis
3 hours ago, Aylis said:

For those who want to give VTAW a testrun:

Reveal hidden contents

'Railroad Synthetic Facelift' is not needed. 'LAM Railroad' already covers this. But the OA also offers a facelift of other NPC which i'll check out.

is it me or does high rise and tinker tom look like they have the same head preset?

Upcoming changes (NOT finished yet)

Mods to be added

Spoiler

Lots More Male Hairstyles                                                                           Something for the guys and requirement for some replacer

Lots More Facial Hair                                                                                                                                   ''

Vivid Hair Color Extended                                                                           Requirement for some replacer

Fallout 4 High Heels System                                                                        Can't avoid it anymore

Converse Shoes and High Sneakers                                                            Lorefriendly and gives us more options for the PC.

Rubys Round Glasses - Replacer                                                                  I really like those and requirement for some replacer

Vtaw Wardrobe 1                                                                                         Very nice outfit

(Optional) Vtaw Wardrobe 1 - Fusion Girl Bodyslide Files

Vtaw Wardrobe 4                                                                                         Something for Ivy

?Merge Vtaw Wardrobe 4 V1.1 .esp into the main mod.                         Patch

(Optional) Vtaw Wardrobe 4 - Fusion Girl Bodyslide Files

(Optional) Scrappable pump arms no DLC                                                  Found no issues and it is a big help for building at 'Red Rocket'.

(Optional) Real heartbeat sound                                                                 Optional sounds, better than vanilla.

?Pick your choice

Nixie Wall Clocks                                                                                         They actually work

PWR - Passive Water Resources                                                                  Don't add too many. Otherwise your settlement will have a high risk of being attacked.

RobCo Terminals                                                                                          Good for empty desks

Settlers Go Shopping                                                                                   Immersion in settlements

Working Postcard Display for Ketaros Treasures                                         Let's show those collectibles

M84 FlashBang                                                                                            Surprisingly good

Checking out

Spoiler

Curie Synthetic Facelift

Old Longfellow Synthetic Facelift

Paladin Danse Synthetic Facelift

Piper Wright Synthetic Facelift                                                                    Face got a dark spot.

Preston Garvey Synthetic Facelift

X6-88 Synthetic Facelift Alternate

Edited by Aylis

As Ivy is considered a "prime" companion and is best played from the start, when it comes time to recruit another companion use this mod 

RAM-FM basically has 2 purposes:

1 - Allow you to recruit an extra companion that was meant to be a companion ingame (e.g. Piper, Ada, Longfellow, Nick, etc..).

This first option is SAFE to use.

2 - Allow you to recruit anything that was not originally meant as a follower 
With this you can recruit anything and anyone that can't ordinally be recruited. For instance a rad-rat, or a deathclaw, or a super mutant, raider, gunner, etc.. 

This second option is NOT SAFE to use: When you recruit NPC's that are part of quests you can break these quests. For instance, recruiting the mayor will break any of his quests in DC, etc.. (edited)
Jump

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/668887447945609253/820057447036485653/RAM-FM_0.5.7z

In case anyone is interested in other options for the Cridow Skin, I have updated the CridowSkin FG Patches with ones for the shaved, and hairy skins to go along with the light pubic hair one I already had out there, as well as a requested one for hairy pubic hair with shaved armpits.