Patzy's DMRA Lab

patzy

Want RA for DM-armor?   

503 members have voted

1. 1. Want RA for DM-armor?

• Yes, pls upload them.
    • Not interested.

Well, those huge armor packages would just take too much time, as I said there is a half month till Skyrim, and I hope not much longer till model editing for it will be possible, I don't think that I can even fulfill all the current requests as I have to study by the way.

Thankfully Skyrim sounds like it's not a complete piece of shit like I thought it was turning out to be. Heres hoping...and ya DMRA right out of the gate would be awesome. Can't play Bethesda games without big tits. :D

hey since they are using nifs, it won't be so hard as it was! maybe they will be willing to help the nifscript team with how to update it.

that would be epic!

They know that the long success of Oblivion and Morrowind is mostly based on the possibilty to easily mod every aspect of the game, so I'm sure there will be possibilities to do this with Skyrim as well, not right away from release I think, but soon enough.

Thanks for adding the RA to these armors. Some I already had' date=' but never used cause they were DM only.

Once again thanks.

[/quote']

That's my thoughts too ;)

Thankfully Skyrim sounds like it's not a complete piece of shit like I thought it was turning out to be. Heres hoping...and ya DMRA right out of the gate would be awesome. Can't play Bethesda games without big tits. :D

That would be great indeed' date=' but it all depends on the way Skyrim deals with bodies: I would really like to have something "out of the box" where you just have to create a body, then make every possible clothes without having to care about any conversion (or just a little and simple editing)...

And a beautiful backside too, don't forget that ;)

hey since they are using nifs' date=' it won't be so hard as it was! maybe they will be willing to help the nifscript team with how to update it.

that would be epic!

[/quote']

What is the difference on how it deals with clothes between Oblivion and Skyrim?

Thanks for adding the RA to these armors. Some I already had' date=' but never used cause they were DM only.

Once again thanks.

[/quote']

That's my thoughts too ;)

That would be great indeed' date=' but it all depends on the way Skyrim deals with bodies: I would really like to have something "out of the box" where you just have to create a body, then make every possible clothes without having to care about any conversion (or just a little and simple editing)...

And a beautiful backside too, don't forget that ;)

hey since they are using nifs' date=' it won't be so hard as it was! maybe they will be willing to help the nifscript team with how to update it.

that would be epic!

[/quote']

What is the difference on how it deals with clothes between Oblivion and Skyrim?

i believe the skeleton might be different, that was the main difference between ob and fo3

Well Is There A Possiblility That Skyrim Uses The Same Engine Or Skeleton

As Fallout New Vegas ?

There Is One Thing That Skyrim Might Have That Oblivion Doesnt , Thats The Extra Body Equip Slots

That FO3 & FONV Has Something Ive Always Wished Oblivion Had ..

patzy' date=' you should rar all of them together, because id like to download all of them but doing it one at a time is kindof alot of work

[/quote']

I could, but I can't upload it because my internet connection is very poor when it comes to uploads, but if someone wants to do it he or she has my permission.

hey since they are using nifs, it won't be so hard as it was! maybe they will be willing to help the nifscript team with how to update it.

that would be epic!

I don't think they will implement self-adapting meshes, maybe deforming meshes using skeleton deforming.

I think a main difference in the nifs could be a skeleton with much more nodes (for better animations), that means new weighting and a lot of work. Another difference might be the average poly count of the models to make them much more detailed. (That means it takes longer to edit armors if not having a very powerful computer (I even think of buying a new one at the end of the year as mine not rly up to date)

But enough speculation...

==UPDATE==

x538nl.png

Here is the readme ... read it ffs!

!Warning - Very High Poly Model!

Beta 0.9 DMRA Adaption:

Because it needs a lot of time to export this ultra high detailed .nif from blender, I'm gonna release a beta first, if u use this file u'r my beta tester, everything that needs to get fixed should be screened and posted into my thread on loverlab: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2229 I'm gonna collect everything, fix it on the model and export a final version.

Following things I already found (or I would like to improve):

- clipping on the right side of the skirt (some poses)

- shadow on the lower belt on the waist

- clipping on the shoulders (some poses)

- weighting of the big belt buckle

- color of the throwknifes (I really don't know how this could happen I'm gonna check it out, but they look kinda nice now)

Requirements:

HGEC Rogue Armor

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=38869

Installation:

Copy the "Data"-folder from this folder into your "Oblivion"-folder after installing the requiered mod(s).

Credits:

Cold Blood / Alecu

RAIAR

SPB / AT2

kjkirimi

Gizmodian

TESNexus.com

LHammonds

Editor:

Patzy

Ok so patzy... let me express how much I LOVE YOU!!!

I've been asking people and pleading and even TRYING to figure out how to do this on my own! Ever since Edhildil added the RA part to the DM. I refresh this thread DAILY to see what new things you come out with, and you make conversions faster then a baby factory can poop out babies.

With that being said, THANK YOU! I voted here a LONG time ago and totally forgot about it... glad to see it's come so far! I also have to shout out to pajiman, as he directed me here. THANKS!

HURRAY BIG BOOBIES!!!

Archived