Nisa Last Exception

1 hour ago, Croitoru Iuliana said:

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 7.35 MB · 0 downloads

My sims icons don t appear in the game play . it happend after i replaced the old ubdated mod with the new one .what should i do?

Delete the "sims torments mod" whatever that is? my guess is it's one of Sacrificials mods.

Also Delete the "WickedPerversionsMod" file, in your "Saves" folder

And Don't forget to Delete the "localthumbcache.package" in your "Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4" folder = you should delete this file every time you add/delete anything in your "Mods" folder. 

:) 

On 8/30/2020 at 2:13 PM, DJHentaiBoi said:

Yeah and thats the thing, I've never downloaded the Wicked Pets mod at all. I don't know what mod that I have uses Wicked Pets. I know it originally use to be from ColonolNutty, but I never downloaded it because I do not have the Sims 4 Cats and Dogs expansion. Is there a way to tell which other mod I downloaded that uses Wicked Pets?

I removed the NisasWickedPerversions mod folder from the Mods folder and none of the last exception messages popped up.

Update: Ok, so it seems neither of these exceptions happens in a new game. I'm guessing something thats carried over from the past updates have stayed with past Sims that's causing the exceptions, but when making a new game file and family, none of the exceptions come up. I guess every time I update, I have to delete and start the family over. Its a shame, because I actually liked the family I made... :(

I believe the family should be saved to your personal Library if you go to the Gallery>Library>Mine>Households. If you use CC, you're gonna have to select "Include Custom Content" and they should show up

14 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Delete the "sims torments mod" whatever that is? my guess is it's one of Sacrificials mods.

Also Delete the "WickedPerversionsMod" file, in your "Saves" folder

And Don't forget to Delete the "localthumbcache.package" in your "Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4" folder = you should delete this file every time you add/delete anything in your "Mods" folder. 

:) 

that worked. thank you

At my wits end and can't figure out what's going on. I've updated everything—Nisa's, Basemental, WW, MCCC, and Community Library. I've taken all my mods out so I have only those five and still gotten errors, and even had an issue with some of my CC being deleted when putting everything back and even then I still had errors. I updated all my animations, I have Script mods turned on. Tried to use lastexceptions to figure out and was told each time I tried that I wasn't uploading an exception or wasn't including all the text for the exception when I tried. If anyone can figure out what the issue is so I can play the game (because I've had issues ever since the stupid Star Wars update) I would greatly appreciate it

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt WickedWhims_v158e_Exception.txt

3 hours ago, CaptainWerewolf said:

At my wits end and can't figure out what's going on. I've updated everything—Nisa's, Basemental, WW, MCCC, and Community Library. I've taken all my mods out so I have only those five and still gotten errors, and even had an issue with some of my CC being deleted when putting everything back and even then I still had errors. I updated all my animations, I have Script mods turned on. Tried to use lastexceptions to figure out and was told each time I tried that I wasn't uploading an exception or wasn't including all the text for the exception when I tried. If anyone can figure out what the issue is so I can play the game (because I've had issues ever since the stupid Star Wars update) I would greatly appreciate it

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 1.82 kB · 1 download WickedWhims_v158e_Exception.txt 215.68 kB · 1 download

I'd remove the localthumbcache.package to see whether that helps. Also I noticed Nisa's scaly legs show up in your LE. Try removing and replacing that file.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ver LL.2.7c at Time: 11/10/20 16:13:18 on Windows with WW v161a and Basemental 6.11.123 on 1.68.154.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7c\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7c\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py", line 427, in add_superaffordances
TypeError: __init__() missing 1 required positional argument: 'invert_num_relations'

2 hours ago, baby_bre said:

Just now, Yuri of the HRE said:

Ver LL.2.7c at Time: 11/10/20 16:13:18 on Windows with WW v161a and Basemental 6.11.123 on 1.68.154.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7c\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7c\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py", line 427, in add_superaffordances
TypeError: __init__() missing 1 required positional argument: 'invert_num_relations'

You can't fix this Nisa will fix this when the patch for the new sims update will be released for Perversions.