Nisa Last Exception

11 hours ago, Buttercuptoad said:

Can someone help me? I haven't been able to use wicked whims or Nisa's wicked perversions, for a couple months, even though I'm pretty sure everything is up to date. Thanks in advance.    WickedWhims_v161b_Exception.txt Nisas_Last_Exception.txt lastException_63741011428.txt

Try looking in your saves and delete the WickedPervs folder.

Then delete your localthumbcache.package in your TS4 folder.

I'm just so done... I've litterally done everything and I just don't know why it doesn't work. It starded after I updated my game with the magic dlc. Everytime I want to go in the options, everything pauses and my sims reset themselves in their initial positions. I hope someone can help... (Sorry for the typos, I'm originally speaking in french ^^')

WickedWhims_v161c_Exception.txt lastCleanException.txt

8 hours ago, ABCDEFGHI91 said:

My game keeps crashing. Did I accidentally remove a file I need? smlastException.txt

You have quite a few script mods that probably need updating.

Twisted Mexi-All Cheats (and you might even have 2 different versions)

Road to Fame

HoeItUp

Road To Romance

FriendsWithBenefitsMod

LittleMsSam check all mods you have for updates

Basemental Drugs is now at .134 and you have .132

simsmodelsimmer_TheNEWRealisticReactionsMod (not sure what this is)

etc.

This might help with finding broken non adult mods:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/983508/broken-updated-mods-cc-snowy-escape-nov-2020

Easiest way might be to move your Mods folder to desktop and start from scratch adding mods back into game one or two at a time.

Start with Wicked + Animations and updated Basemental Drugs and test in game.

CC hair, makeup, clothing, and furniture are usually safe to leave installed.

Don't make any new saves while testing with mods removed.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update mods or game. 

Please help me figure it out, I haven't been able to update my mod set for over a month.
When installing WW and Nisa, the following message appears about removing furniture. What I did and did NOT help me:
1. Removed WickedPerversionsMod from Saves.
2. Removed localthumbcache.
3. Updated Basemental Drugs.
Only the version of WickedWhims v161a, NisaWickedPerversionsvLL_2_7c and Basemental_Drugs_v6_12_131 works stably. Any update attempt gives furniture removal and errors.

1.png

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

5 hours ago, Gothya said:

Please help me figure it out, I haven't been able to update my mod set for over a month.

You can't update those script mods without updating your game to version 1.69 first.

Those mods are now updated to use the latest game patch from Dec 7th.

And other mods you have installed may also need updating if/when you update your game. 

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

You can't update those script mods without updating your game to version 1.69 first.

Those mods are now updated to use the latest game patch from Dec 7th.

And other mods you have installed may also need updating if/when you update your game. 

Thank you, probably the problem is in the game version. I will try to update it ❤️