Nisa Last Exception

I got a NisaK Last Exception (after I downloaded todays WickedWhims Update.). 

Otherwise I love your Mod... It adds a lot of  fun to my game play.

Ver LL.2.6b at Time: 07/14/20 21:52:01 on Windows with WW v157a and Basemental 6.11.124 on 1.64.84.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6b\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6b\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 16, in after_interaction_manager_start
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_auto_constraints'

On 7/15/2020 at 10:03 AM, Dean365 said:

I got a NisaK Last Exception (after I downloaded todays WickedWhims Update.). 

Otherwise I love your Mod... It adds a lot of  fun to my game play.

Ver LL.2.6b at Time: 07/14/20 21:52:01 on Windows with WW v157a and Basemental 6.11.124 on 1.64.84.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6b\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6b\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 16, in after_interaction_manager_start
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_auto_constraints'

Yes I also have the same problem recently with Nisa's WP, sadly. A couple of other people also seem to report that. For me the animations tend to get stuck and on repeat after. Will be patiently waiting for it would get fixed soon. I love their mod.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2020 at 3:33 PM, Scorpio said:

Don't update Wicked Whims until after Nisa's WP has also been updated to match WW version.

You will have to remove Nisa's WP until it gets an update. 

Thank you! Is there a way to download WW 157c? I can only find WW158b, which is the one not working with Nisa's WP, I guess. 

Hello,

Just got this exception today. I am using the newest version of both WW and Nisa. I'm told the newest version of WW isn't compatible with this current version of Nisa, but I tried going back to the last version and the "Wicked" option for animations weren't available. Does this exception has anything to do with it? I tried reading it and saw something about "wicked_pets". I do not have any pet add-ons, DLCs or mods.

Thank you

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

8 hours ago, DJHentaiBoi said:

Hello,

Just got this exception today. I am using the newest version of both WW and Nisa. I'm told the newest version of WW isn't compatible with this current version of Nisa, but I tried going back to the last version and the "Wicked" option for animations weren't available. Does this exception has anything to do with it? I tried reading it and saw something about "wicked_pets". I do not have any pet add-ons, DLCs or mods.

Thank you

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 684 B · 0 downloads

Delete the WickedPets Mod, it's not called that anymore.

Download the updated version.

+ remember to  also delete the "localthumbcache.package"

13 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Delete the WickedPets Mod, it's not called that anymore.

Download the updated version.

+ remember to  also delete the "localthumbcache.package"

I do not have any WickedPets mods or animations that I am aware of. I never bought the additional DLC that has pets, so I never had any reason to download the mods/animations. Is there another mods or animations that could include pets ones in it?

Update: I found out it has something to do with the Porcelain Doll from WW v157c. This last exception error does not show up when having other Sims interact in sex animations. I'm assuming the porcelain doll is being detected as a pet and not a Sim. Is there a way to fix this or is this something WW or Nisa would have to fix? I am currently using v158b and it is still mentioning the WickedPets mod, which again I never had.

9 hours ago, DJHentaiBoi said:

I do not have any WickedPets mods or animations that I am aware of. I never bought the additional DLC that has pets, so I never had any reason to download the mods/animations. Is there another mods or animations that could include pets ones in it?

Update: I found out it has something to do with the Porcelain Doll from WW v157c. This last exception error does not show up when having other Sims interact in sex animations. I'm assuming the porcelain doll is being detected as a pet and not a Sim. Is there a way to fix this or is this something WW or Nisa would have to fix? I am currently using v158b and it is still mentioning the WickedPets mod, which again I never had.

You have wicked pets & HRKWP installed in your Mods folder.

Your LE says this = 

Screenshot (174)_LI.jpg

6 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

You have wicked pets & HRKWP installed in your Mods folder.

Your LE says this = 

Screenshot (174)_LI.jpg

Yeah and thats the thing, I've never downloaded the Wicked Pets mod at all. I don't know what mod that I have uses Wicked Pets. I know it originally use to be from ColonolNutty, but I never downloaded it because I do not have the Sims 4 Cats and Dogs expansion. Is there a way to tell which other mod I downloaded that uses Wicked Pets?

I removed the NisasWickedPerversions mod folder from the Mods folder and none of the last exception messages popped up.

Update: Ok, so it seems neither of these exceptions happens in a new game. I'm guessing something thats carried over from the past updates have stayed with past Sims that's causing the exceptions, but when making a new game file and family, none of the exceptions come up. I guess every time I update, I have to delete and start the family over. Its a shame, because I actually liked the family I made... :(