Nisa Last Exception

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi!

After the last update (version 1.90.358.1030) I updated all my mods. I use Turbodrivers WW, SAC Extreme Violence and Basemental Drugs and Gangs. All worked, except for Nisas' Perversions. I could'nt find any newer version of Nina's. 

I also didn't find the "Nisas_Last_Exception.txt" file to post here, so I'm posting the other ones. I got a crash message that says that I should reboot the game. Posted the print screen here (it's in portuguese, but I think it's possible to see the long code in it). Sorry for my terrible english. 

nisa crashed.jpg

lastException_63794648595.txt

5 hours ago, darksayajin said:

Hi!

After the last update (version 1.90.358.1030) I updated all my mods. I use Turbodrivers WW, SAC Extreme Violence and Basemental Drugs and Gangs. All worked, except for Nisas' Perversions. I could'nt find any newer version of Nina's. 

I also didn't find the "Nisas_Last_Exception.txt" file to post here, so I'm posting the other ones. I got a crash message that says that I should reboot the game. Posted the print screen here (it's in portuguese, but I think it's possible to see the long code in it). Sorry for my terrible english. 

nisa crashed.jpg

lastException_63794648595.txt 1.75 kB · 2 downloads

Extreme violence and gangs are still broken I believe...you need to remove both of those...

Procian, I tried with both extreme violence and gangs and both worked (did'nt tested the gangs game mechanics, though, but extreme violence animations worked)

I tried to start a new game to see if it affected and don't. I wrote above that the game "crashed", but it exactly true: it keeps sending me to the neighborhoods menu and a pop-up give me a long alfa-numeric string and says to me to relaunch the game.

Later today I will try to uninstall extreme violence and gangs and see if Nisa's works. 

I just checked SAC Extreme Violence site and there are no new versions of his mod. Basemental just launched a new version, I will tried to update it and see if this affects nisa's. 

46 minutes ago, darksayajin said:

Just to mention, I'm usins WW 170h version, which is the last one.

Just wondering: are other players experiencing problems with Nisa or are just me? I saw some reviews saying that the mod isn't working in the download site here in Loverslab...

Nisa's WP hasn't been updated yet as far as I know so it should be removed for now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...