8 hours ago, Liuli said:

Have you tried installing it with a mod manager? Did you copy the scripts folder in the RAR into Skyrim's scripts folder? Does your mod loading order follow Sexlab's instructions?
I'm afraid I can't think of any other tech issues since I finished work on the mod years ago. :)

I installed it through MO2  and used LOOT a few times but nothing's changed. I've also copied the info from the scripts folder, and even moved it to the top and bottom of the priorities, but still no dice?. Thanks for the help anyways ^_^

24 minutes ago, Soulely said:

I installed it through MO2  and used LOOT a few times but nothing's changed. I've also copied the info from the scripts folder, and even moved it to the top and bottom of the priorities, but still no dice?. Thanks for the help anyways ^_^

9 hours ago, Liuli said:

Have you tried installing it with a mod manager? Did you copy the scripts folder in the RAR into Skyrim's scripts folder? Does your mod loading order follow Sexlab's instructions?
I'm afraid I can't think of any other tech issues since I finished work on the mod years ago. :)

Wait, I figured it out. Turns out I had to put the scripts folder specifically into my mods/skse/Scripts folder. Everything seems to be running just fine now?