4 hours ago, shar181 said:

Is there any chance that we might get a version of this mod that allows the new effects to work on female creatures? Specifically, Spriggans, female Giants, and Wispmothers?

Enchantress is an old, stable mod and I stopped adding to it long ago. It uses the SexLab framework to call for animations. If a creature isn't affected by it, it usually means there are no animations for that creature in SexLab.

14 minutes ago, Liuli said:

Enchantress is an old, stable mod and I stopped adding to it long ago. It uses the SexLab framework to call for animations. If a creature isn't affected by it, it usually means there are no animations for that creature in SexLab.

Are you sure about that? There are definitely animations for those creatures, but they never seem to respond to any of the "calm" effects. And as far as I can tell, this only happens with the female versions of creatures.

I really don't remember the code I wrote for it years ago. Enchantress has a lot of it's code dedicated to sorting NPCs (If a spell hits 4 falmers, 1 bear and 3 followers, who gets prioritized? Stuff like that). It's possible that due to it's sorting it only uses animations or creatures that existed in SexLab back when I made it. I'm not really sure and I don't really want to dig through pages of code to find out. At any rate it's been years and I'm not developing the mod further. Someone asked me to update it to SE so I did since it was easy enough. That said I included all the source files in the mod on purpose so it'd be easy to edit and use as a basis for other mods.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DeltaZone said:

So I'm curious. Is it possible to get the modified racial power by itself instead of both modded and regular on a Wood Elf?

That's how it's supposed to work. The mod removes the racial power and gives you the altered one. Are you using any mods that alter races? Or did you change your character's race?

That's what I thought. I know on my main save I did use showracemenu command to alter my race into a wood elf before leaving a prison(AlternativeStart Mod) but I just tried it on a fresh wood elf character and still have the default racial power.

Edit: Just went through my mod list and couldn't find anything that would mess with racial abilitys as far as I could tell

3 hours ago, DeltaZone said:

That's what I thought. I know on my main save I did use showracemenu command to alter my race into a wood elf before leaving a prison(AlternativeStart Mod) but I just tried it on a fresh wood elf character and still have the default racial power.

Edit: Just went through my mod list and couldn't find anything that would mess with racial abilitys as far as I could tell

Enter the Enchantress MCM, choose the uninstall/remove option (I don't even remember what it's named ?), when it's done save the game, exit the game, and relaunch Skyrim. Since Enchantress is still in your mod list it will reinstall itself, and I -think- it should fix the double wood elf powers problem.

How would I be able to tell it's done uninstalling? I select the option and wait a bit, nothing happens, even after exiting the menu. Either way, I selected the option, then saved and quit but upon relaunching the game, I'm stuck with the default spell until I reregister the spells.

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, DeltaZone said:

So I haven't checked back in a while, but my issue still stands when I attempt your suggestion. What should I do at this point?

I finished work on this mod years ago. I don't remember it's scripts, I don't remember how it's MCM looks like, I don't have Skyrim installed. I'm limited in how much I can help. If reinstalling the mod didn't help then the problem is probably a clash with the alt start mod you're using.

That might be it. One thing I failed to point out is upon startup of a fresh save, there is no notification poping up in the left hand corner claiming the mod is installed UNTILL I re-register it. Then trying to uninstall it actually works which I assume it not normal.

Damn, Alt start is too nice to give up, but I'll try to live this issue. Thanks for trying to actually help tho, I get several small problems popping up on my mods which I try to seek help in vain and you are one of the few that tried helping.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is the mod hard coded to assume a female PC? I was testing out with a make PC and ran into something strange. Using calm with the easy option enabled I can initiate sex with an NPC but my male PC is forced into the female role and the female NPC grows a penis. If I reverse the actor position with a Sexlab hot key the penis disappears and everything continues normally. This only happens when sex us initiated with this mod. Any other SL mod initiates normally. Any know conflicts that could cause this?

1 hour ago, cbeyond8027 said:

Is the mod hard coded to assume a female PC? I was testing out with a make PC and ran into something strange. Using calm with the easy option enabled I can initiate sex with an NPC but my male PC is forced into the female role and the female NPC grows a penis. If I reverse the actor position with a Sexlab hot key the penis disappears and everything continues normally. This only happens when sex us initiated with this mod. Any other SL mod initiates normally. Any know conflicts that could cause this?

That... Sounds absolutely bizarre. The 'growing a penis' part is definitely not part of Enchantress and I don't think it's included with Sexlab normally, it sounds like you also have some futa mod installed. I don't know about that.

The mod isn't hard-coded to assume a female PC, but it was made with a female PC in mind. The general idea is that enchantment spells are so wild and unstable that targets you enchant get so sex crazed that they jump you, so Enchantress treats the enchanted target as the 'aggressor' in the scene for the purposes of choosing animations. That's probably what's going on there. This mod wasn't intended for turning NPCs into your obedient sex puppets (back when I developed Enchantress there was another mod called SL Puppet Master or something like that which was the mod for that sort of thing).

2 hours ago, Liuli said:

That... Sounds absolutely bizarre. The 'growing a penis' part is definitely not part of Enchantress and I don't think it's included with Sexlab normally, it sounds like you also have some futa mod installed. I don't know about that.

The mod isn't hard-coded to assume a female PC, but it was made with a female PC in mind. The general idea is that enchantment spells are so wild and unstable that targets you enchant get so sex crazed that they jump you, so Enchantress treats the enchanted target as the 'aggressor' in the scene for the purposes of choosing animations. That's probably what's going on there. This mod wasn't intended for turning NPCs into your obedient sex puppets (back when I developed Enchantress there was another mod called SL Puppet Master or something like that which was the mod for that sort of thing).

Thanks, I have gender bender and bound cock installed so I’ll try and sort out how they interact. I just wanted to make sure there wasn’t a know issue or a config step that I missed before going down the rabbit hole because the issue isn’t present when events trigger through other mods. By the way there is a SL mod called Pet Collar that does the obedient puppet thing really well if you’re looking for it. 

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if it's just me but whenever I use spell Pacify or Harmony on creatures group animation doesn't seem to work.

Only single creature animation starts and I have all the group animation registered on SL anim loader. 

Is there any way to fix this problem? 

14 minutes ago, lewi23 said:

I'm not sure if it's just me but whenever I use spell Pacify or Harmony on creatures group animation doesn't seem to work.

Only single creature animation starts and I have all the group animation registered on SL anim loader. 

Is there any way to fix this problem? 

So I don't remember the scripts I wrote 100% (haven't had Skyrim installed in years) which means I might be wrong on this:
I think there were only a few animations of creature groups available back when I made the mod, mostly Falmer animations. I wrote a different code for each individual creature group animation to make sure an X amount of creatures will be divided into groups according to their numbers (say the spell hits 5 Falmers and you have a companion, the script will make one animation group for you and 3 Falmers and another for your companion and 2 Falmers).
Meaning it's possible new creature group animations were added to Sexlab since that I didn't write specific code for so it defaults to single animations? I can't be sure without reinstalling Skyrim and delving into code that I barely remember from years ago.

1 hour ago, Liuli said:

So I don't remember the scripts I wrote 100% (haven't had Skyrim installed in years) which means I might be wrong on this:
I think there were only a few animations of creature groups available back when I made the mod, mostly Falmer animations. I wrote a different code for each individual creature group animation to make sure an X amount of creatures will be divided into groups according to their numbers (say the spell hits 5 Falmers and you have a companion, the script will make one animation group for you and 3 Falmers and another for your companion and 2 Falmers).
Meaning it's possible new creature group animations were added to Sexlab since that I didn't write specific code for so it defaults to single animations? I can't be sure without reinstalling Skyrim and delving into code that I barely remember from years ago.

I see, maybe its a script error or might conflict with other mods.

Do you have any plans to update this mod or create any other new mods for future? 

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, eeeeeee77 said:

When i load the mod the game wont even start, am i missing something?

I don't see how that can be caused by Enchantress. The only thing it does on first startup is delete enchantment spells you know and replace them with naughty versions of the same spells. Which is a tiny script that can't leave the game hanging.

2 hours ago, Liuli said:

I don't see how that can be caused by Enchantress. The only thing it does on first startup is delete enchantment spells you know and replace them with naughty versions of the same spells. Which is a tiny script that can't leave the game hanging.

can you think of any mods that are incompatible with this? really wanna use this mod with my current playthrough.

22 hours ago, eeeeeee77 said:

can you think of any mods that are incompatible with this? really wanna use this mod with my current playthrough.

If your game doesn't load, it doesn't sound like an issue of mod incompatibility (with Enchantress, at least). Make sure you installed the right version of SexLab and all of the mods required for SexLab

, make sure the mods are arranged in a correct loading order. There are probably hundreds of thousands of Skyrim mods, I wouldn't have a clue which of them causes your issue. If you're still having issues after checking everything I'd check the SexLab technical support forum https://www.loverslab.com/forum/50-technical-support-sexlab-framework/ .