On 6/26/2021 at 2:18 PM, Liuli said:

If your game doesn't load, it doesn't sound like an issue of mod incompatibility (with Enchantress, at least). Make sure you installed the right version of SexLab and all of the mods required for SexLab

, make sure the mods are arranged in a correct loading order. There are probably hundreds of thousands of Skyrim mods, I wouldn't have a clue which of them causes your issue. If you're still having issues after checking everything I'd check the SexLab technical support forum https://www.loverslab.com/forum/50-technical-support-sexlab-framework/ .

turns out i was being really stupid, installed the LE version by mistake, woops....

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, ComeStayin said:

is there a way to keep your follower after using call to arms? i know thats part of the mod to get rid of it, but i want a follower still lol

It's not a real follower, so no. They'll only keep following you if you renew Call to Arms every 10 min.

5 hours ago, Liuli said:

It's not a real follower, so no. They'll only keep following you if you renew Call to Arms every 10 min.

I asked that wrong. is there a way to keep your normal follower after using call to arm on another npc. i can just recruit the follower that just left to bring them back, but pressing 2 buttons is alot of work lol

17 hours ago, ComeStayin said:

I asked that wrong. is there a way to keep your normal follower after using call to arm on another npc. i can just recruit the follower that just left to bring them back, but pressing 2 buttons is alot of work lol

Ah. If you use a mod that allows you to have multiple followers it'll let you keep your normal follower along with the enchanted one. I think.

7 hours ago, Liuli said:

Ah. If you use a mod that allows you to have multiple followers it'll let you keep your normal follower along with the enchanted one. I think.

at least on the se verison it gets rid of your current follower, but you can recruit them again and have the enchanted follower and recruited follower. i use aft.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, DougMasters said:

Hello, I thought I was in the right place, this does say Enchantress SE

But MO2 is yelling at me that this is form 43. Did I download the wrong plugin? I cannot find any other mention of enchantress in the SE section of this site. Thank you. 

Yes, this is the Enchantress SE thread. I'm afraid I have no familiarity with MO2 to know what form 43 means.

3 hours ago, Liuli said:

Yes, this is the Enchantress SE thread. I'm afraid I have no familiarity with MO2 to know what form 43 means.

My experience with form 43 vs form 44 are limited to that of a user but as I understand it, OldRim mods use form 43, and SE use 44. The difference is not something I understand from a "modders" perspective but it seems to have something to do with the differences between how OldRim processes a mod vs how SE does. Beyond that I am unsure the difference. 

MO2 is just kind enough to tell me when this happens, Being unaware of how this truly affects the game I am just unsure if it's a problem or not.

The only reason I asked is I am completely new to using animations, I find this to be a fair bit confusing and as I am not sure how this, or any other animation is "supposed" to work, I cannot tell if the difference in mod forms is an issue or not.

19 hours ago, DougMasters said:

My experience with form 43 vs form 44 are limited to that of a user but as I understand it, OldRim mods use form 43, and SE use 44. The difference is not something I understand from a "modders" perspective but it seems to have something to do with the differences between how OldRim processes a mod vs how SE does. Beyond that I am unsure the difference. 

MO2 is just kind enough to tell me when this happens, Being unaware of how this truly affects the game I am just unsure if it's a problem or not.

The only reason I asked is I am completely new to using animations, I find this to be a fair bit confusing and as I am not sure how this, or any other animation is "supposed" to work, I cannot tell if the difference in mod forms is an issue or not.

Enchantress doesn't have animation scripts in it. It's a SexLab mod, which means whenever Enchantress wants to start an animation it tells SexLab "Hey SexLab, please start X animation here", and the SexLab scripts take it from there. So if the animations happen in your game it means you have no issues with them, at least when it comes to Enchantress.

And yes, installing naughty animation mods is a lot of work, there's a lot of steps and mod dependencies to install in order. Though I guess it makes sense if I think about it, considering what a drastic addition it is to the game.

• 4 months later...

So, I've looking for something that does what this mod does for the animal allegiance shout, but I dont want the changes to basic spells. 

Does anyone know a mod like that? Or perhaps I can change this one a bit with some tool? No intended disrespect to the mod author of course. 

12 hours ago, Wranalith said:

So, I've looking for something that does what this mod does for the animal allegiance shout, but I dont want the changes to basic spells. 

Does anyone know a mod like that? Or perhaps I can change this one a bit with some tool? No intended disrespect to the mod author of course. 

Should be a simple edit to the script that loads the mod, simply delete all the lines that remove spells and add their modified versions.

• 3 weeks later...

far as i found out Form 44 is New Records in SSE

LENS

VOLI

SPGD (from FO4)

Changed records in SSE

MATO - changed Directional Material Data (L9895-L9929)

STAT - changed Direction Material (L12783-L12797)

WATR - changed Visual Data (L12920-L13041), added Flow Normals (L13057)

WTHR - added volumetric lighting (L13426-L13432), added LENS flare reference (L13442)

WEAP - changed Critical Data (L13159-L13183)

Changes subrecords in SSE

VMAD - added "large references"

that aside the mod looks neat i'll see if it works in AE lol

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, andrewfiu said:

Where can I find the frenzy spell???

Buy it at the mage academy...? The mod only replaces spells you already learned. When you learn new spells that were altered, their modded version will be the one you learn.

• 4 months later...

Is this mod still worked on? If possible, any chance for a lighter, "shout version" that uses Calm/Pacify/Harmony as stages for each word ( with exception of Calm acting on non hostile humans instead), and as replacement for Kyne's Peace shout ( it's useless in vanilla game anyway).

I would do it myself ( probably would involve just changing some spell properties and few scripts), but for some reason Creation Kit and Skyrim script editor Pro won't let me edit scripts ( or they won't load).

• 7 months later...

I was wondering why I couldn't get this mod to work with cows.  I kept thinking I broke something but a post awhile back mentions that this mod fails on female only creatures, which is what a cow is.  Except for that small caveat, this mod works great on any other creature.  So I guess it just means that my succubus's charms doesn't quite work right on female beasts.

Update: Turning off match creature gender in sexlab allows this mod to work on female creatures.

Edited by kamithemoon
  • 3 months later...
20 hours ago, buttonpop said:

How would I go about making it so the frenzy spell causes NPCs to target the player instead of the player's follower?

Just cast Calm or Pacify instead? No point in both Frenzy and Calm having the exact same effect.

• 5 months later...

So, for some reason, whenever I install the mod/ enable the esp, my game just won't boot up. Like, at all.

I disabled my 'stop combat during sex' mod, and tried installing it in different folders, with and without the meta.ini and it just won't run. It's the only SE compatible mod that keeps Skyrim from opening up entirely and I just can't figure out exactly why.

4 hours ago, Soulely said:

So, for some reason, whenever I install the mod/ enable the esp, my game just won't boot up. Like, at all.

I disabled my 'stop combat during sex' mod, and tried installing it in different folders, with and without the meta.ini and it just won't run. It's the only SE compatible mod that keeps Skyrim from opening up entirely and I just can't figure out exactly why.

Have you tried installing it with a mod manager? Did you copy the scripts folder in the RAR into Skyrim's scripts folder? Does your mod loading order follow Sexlab's instructions?
I'm afraid I can't think of any other tech issues since I finished work on the mod years ago. :)